June 2012 Moms

Am i the only person still not interested in sex?

I feel bad for dh but sex holds zero appeal to me right now. Im not BFing. I dont know what it is.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Am i the only person still not interested in sex?

• You're definitely not the only one! I'm blaming my nonexistent interest on BFing though.
  • imagegitiggr:
    You're definitely not the only one! I'm blaming my nonexistent interest on BFing though.

same here

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Same here....DH is not too happy but I can't help it.
  • imageacbfreire:

imagegitiggr:
    You're definitely not the only one! I'm blaming my nonexistent interest on BFing though.

same here

ditto! 

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • No interest at all. I am bfing but this issue goes back to end of second tri. Poor DH. Once or twice a month if he is lucky. Someone tell me things go back to normal eventually?

First we had eachother.5.27.11
    Then we had you.6.16.12
    Now we have everything.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Op since you aren't bfing you should talk to your dr if this problem persists as it could be the result of a hormonal imbalance .

im bfing and very much in the mood, but I'm not getting any.   

• Nope, you are not alone. I have no interest in sex at all. I still make the effort to be with DH and have a good time, but most of the time I have no energy. DH does a lot for my son, but still most of his care falls on me, and that is fine, but sometimes DH doesn't understand how draining that can be. Oh well, hopefully someday we can go back to normal.
  • imagestepper1725:
    imageacbfreire:

imagegitiggr:

same here

ditto! 

this

Factor V Leiden Homozygous, Advanced Maternal Age

TTC #1, 5 yrs, PCOS, Femera + Ovidrel.

IUI#3 BFP, DD 5/31/2012

TTC #2, 2 yrs, PCOS, Femera+Ovidrel

IUI#2 BFP!

• I could've wrote this post... Right there with you

• bf has an effect? I'm bf and I have no interest. I feel bad for dh because we only do it once maybe twice a week at most.
    Audrey is going to be a big sister!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageBabybear70:
    Nope, you are not alone. I have no interest in sex at all. I still make the effort to be with DH and have a good time, but most of the time I have no energy. DH does a lot for my son, but still most of his care falls on me, and that is fine, but sometimes DH doesn't understand how draining that can be. Oh well, hopefully someday we can go back to normal.

yes! he just cant understand it. my only a lone time is when i most nights go out into the hot tub. its my oasis. i dont think i could handle it if i didnt have our hot tub

Audrey is going to be a big sister!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagetopaz7777:
    imagestepper1725:
    imageacbfreire:

imagegitiggr:

same here

ditto! 

this

yup.. This for me too! Absolutely no interest! Zilch! 

• imagevenussapphire:
    bf has an effect? I'm bf and I have no interest. I feel bad for dh because we only do it once maybe twice a week at most.

Oh man, now I feel really bad for my DH, once or twice a week seems like a lot to me! Tongue Tied I can count on one hand the number of times we've dtd since DD was born.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Zero interest here. I feel bad for DH and I hate the excuse I'm tired but since most of the house and kids things fall on me I am really tired. I work full time just like he does. Sometimes I don't even know who I am anymore  :(
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers  

• imagestepper1725:

imagevenussapphire:
    bf has an effect? I'm bf and I have no interest. I feel bad for dh because we only do it once maybe twice a week at most.

Oh man, now I feel really bad for my DH, once or twice a week seems like a lot to me! Tongue Tied I can count on one hand the number of times we've dtd since DD was born.

Same here except its not me not wanting the sex, its him! He used to want it every day then when I got prego he was too scared so we did it maybe 3 times a month then after baby was born it was even less! Down to MAYBE 2 a month!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"