July 2011 Moms

If you consider yourself to be an Ahole, come in

I need to talk this over with fellow Aholes. I know the majority is a bunch of nice, and logical folk. Right now I am neither of those adjectives. 

So we're here recovering from snowpocalypse. Of course, we're renting, so the landlord is *supposed* to take care of the snow removal. Understandably he was unable to get over here, the plows didn't get to our street until yesterday. 

Anyway a bunch of neighbors, pitched in and SHOVELED our entire street. Including 2 of 4 men living in this house. The 2 of them (H was 1) also shoveled the entire driveway. Now all that was left was half of the parking lot in back, which is really not much at all- it's the length of my H's ford focus, and maybe 40ft wide- with 6ft of snow filling the space lol. Out of 4 cars, my H's Ford, and the 3rd fls car were the only ones left still snowed in- that is because H dug out my Jeep, the other neighbor dug out their own car. H left his Ford because he was totally exhausted he couldn't do any more. 

Now here's where this epic novel gets real. The 3rd floor neighbors(Girl and Guy and their 20's)  called and begged, and cried until the landlord finally got here with his friend and TWO snow blowers, as well as 2 extra shovels. Can you believe these fckers had the audacity to only clear out the 1ft of space around 3rd fl's car, and totally left H's Ford buried- EVEN THOUGH, H had spent an entire day 12+ hours, shoveling the whole motherfucking street out for everyone to use, the entire driveway so people could get out,etc. 

You all have to be really bored to continue reading this, matter of fact, you are amazing if you even got this far.

When I realized that H's car was still buried in- I  texted the landlord, but I couldn't wait for a reply. I marched my ass right up to the 3rd floor, and proceeded to spazz on the dude that answered- explaining that I am TRAPPED here with a baby, because my husband has to work TWENTY HOUR DAYS AND HAS TO TAKE MY CAR LEAVING ME WITH THE BURIED FORD. I said "Do you know he shoveled the entire STREET"?! Can you all believe he said "Yea I know I saw them all out there" What?!?1 are you motherfucking serious?! "So you had 4 people get your car out, and didn't bother to help get his car out?!?!" 

Then this *** had the balls to say "Well it was so hard to get my car out" IT WAS A ONE FOOT PARAMETER!)(#)(@*!#

Ok so I also said "You better be glad I'm talking to you and not your girlfriend, because we'd be rolling down the stairs right now"  

Then I get back downstairs, and the landlord finally responded with "Sorry I can't get back over there, the snowblowers broke, and the rest of the snow needs to be shoveled. My back is messed up from the 1ft parameter I shoveled last night"  

LOL.. so as I read that the dude from 3rd fl is walking out the back door- I flung the door open and started yelling "Oh! You're leaving!?! Well guess what! My husband is getting 2 shovels, you are either going to help dig his car out or I am going to shovel all this snow myself into THAT SPOT"  

He said "What spot?" I said "YOUR SPOT" He said "Why would you do that?" and at this point I know my eyeball started twitching and I said "I ALREADY TOLD YOU WHY!"

Then he said- "Yea, sure, I'll help when I get out of work" with an attitude.

Anyway, my friend actually came out and he is shoveling it for me right now. I tried to bring LO out there so I can shovel it, but she was trying to bury herself in the damn snow, so that didn't last very long.

Ha. I know none of you will read this whole thing. I will probably delete this in a little while. I literally HAD to get this out of me, otherwise I'd spend the rest of the day fuming fcking mad. Can you believe the motherfucking balls of people? I don't know if I should be more pissed at 3rd fl for not even so much as offering to help or the landlord for leaving the car like that after my H and neighbor did all of what was supposed to be HIS work, and left this small space that he couldn't be bothered to finish. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
732973 Clomid Cycles
2 IUIs 
3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: If you consider yourself to be an Ahole, come in

• Holy epic novel Batman! 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Lol I love how certain sections are bold for dramatic effect. TB did that for me. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMrs Castillo:
    Lol I love how certain sections are bold for dramatic effect. TB did that for me. 

Yes, this is awesome.

People just suck.  Your landlord should have removed the snow.  I would check your rental agreement.  Perhaps I wouldn't pay rent.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagejlsimon56:

imageMrs Castillo:
    Lol I love how certain sections are bold for dramatic effect. TB did that for me. 

Yes, this is awesome.

People just suck.  Your landlord should have removed the snow.  I would check your rental agreement.  Perhaps I wouldn't pay rent.

lol did you seriously read the novel or just the bold parts? I totally would have withheld rent, but he ASKED me for it right before he started digging out the neighbors car. This bit just fueled my fire over the whole situation. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Totally been there, done that! I feel your pain, not to mention shoveling snow is a serious pain in the A$$!!!!!!! 

BTW: I am REALLY bored  :-P

• I totally read the while thing, and that's ridiculous!
    I'd totally shovel all the snow from my car to the 3rd floor's if I were you.
  • I read the whole thing.

I hate people. Most people.

I work retail, so I deal with Aholes every flipping day.

I'm glad you feel better and I'm sorry you are stuck. :)

• You could always accidentally spill a little water over the edge of 3rd floor's car door so that it gets frozen shut.  Devil

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagedougsbestgirl:

You could always accidentally spill a little water over the edge of 3rd floor's car door so that it gets frozen shut.  Devil

This is probably better than sneaking out in the middle of the night and letting all the air out of their tires. That's what I was thinking about doing all effing day. I am seriously *that* pissed.  

Also, kudos to all you ladies who could stand to read this fckery! I don't know if it's a good or bad thing, considering how bored you all must have had to be to get through it all LOL.  

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Wait, I'm confused.

You're mad at your neighbor for not helping the men, and only pestering the landlord. 

and you're mad at your landlord for finally getting there and not digging you out as well as your neighbor?

User Banned You have been banned from posting on the forums until 01-11-2165 8:18 AM. The reason for this ban is Inappropriate Links or Signature. Please return to participate in the forums after the ban has elapsed.
  • imageghostof5letters:

Wait, I'm confused.

You're mad at your neighbor for not helping the men, and only pestering the landlord. 

and you're mad at your landlord for finally getting there and not digging you out as well as your neighbor?

I am equally confused.  I guess you know in the future you have to dig out your cars and wait for the land lord to get there.  We were snowed in too (our driveway is 250 feet and you cannot push 250 feet of 30" snow).  We just had to wait until people with blowers could come (our landlord arranged it).  There is just nothing people can do with that much snow sometimes.  There are neighborhoods in Boston that didn't get plowed until today. 

My other other rec is to get a back up plow person that you can call if you need to.  You can text your landlord beforehand to be sure he will cover it.

Also, this may be SUPER unpopular.  But, we took Gabe out while we were shoveling.   We just watched him so he wouldn't run away (we live very far from the street). But, if it came down to me being trapped and having to shovel...I would not think twice about hooking him up to a kid leash  and attaching it to something that wouldn't move (so he wouldn't run in the street).

Born at 31w3d due to severe IUGR & Placental Insufficiency--2lbs 3ounces

We'll miss you sweet Debbie Girl (4.21.12) and sweet Cindy Girl (8.9.12)
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• imageghostof5letters:

Wait, I'm confused.

Yes, why is that confusing? That is exactly why I am mad. 

The landlord left HALF the parking lot in the back still covered in snow. He ONLY removed the snow around the 3rd fls car. And hell yea I'm pissed at the neighbor, because HE said he SAW THEM outside shoveling, and never once offered to help. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageMrs Castillo:
    imageghostof5letters:

Wait, I'm confused.

The landlord left HALF the parking lot in the back still covered in snow. He ONLY removed the snow around the 3rd fls car. And hell yea I'm pissed at the neighbor, because HE said he SAW THEM outside shoveling, and never once offered to help. 

Ok, just clarifying. 

I'd be LIVID at the landlord, and really pissed off at the neighbor. My personal issue with the neighbor is that I tend to always (to a fault) give people the benefit of the doubt.

The landlord, I'd be raising hell over. 

User Banned You have been banned from posting on the forums until 01-11-2165 8:18 AM. The reason for this ban is Inappropriate Links or Signature. Please return to participate in the forums after the ban has elapsed.
  • imagekatie4253:
    imageghostof5letters:

Wait, I'm confused.

I am equally confused.  I guess you know in the future you have to dig out your cars and wait for the land lord to get there.  We were snowed in too (our driveway is 250 feet and you cannot push 250 feet of 30" snow).  We just had to wait until people with blowers could come (our landlord arranged it).  There is just nothing people can do with that much snow sometimes.  There are neighborhoods in Boston that didn't get plowed until today. 

My other other rec is to get a back up plow person that you can call if you need to.  You can text your landlord beforehand to be sure he will cover it.

Also, this may be SUPER unpopular.  But, we took Gabe out while we were shoveling.   We just watched him so he wouldn't run away (we live very far from the street). But, if it came down to me being trapped and having to shovel...I would not think twice about hooking him up to a kid leash  and attaching it to something that wouldn't move (so he wouldn't run in the street).

Yea Katie, our driveway is at least that long- not including the parking lot in the back which accommodates five cars, and they DID push 32 inches of snow, and like I mentioned not just the driveway/parking lot, but also the ENTIRE street we live on, with shovels- not blowers/plows- because the landlord did not come with the blowers until the NEXT DAY.

The reason why I am pissed is because there were also other neighbors helping with the street, and my H and neighbor doing the driveway/parking lot. The 3rd floor SAW all of this going down and couldn't be bothered to help, even though they use this drive way / street as well.

The landlord would never cover a plow, he is a cheap ass and just EXPECTS the tenants to take care of sht outside if he can't get around to it or we just have to live with it. We are constantly cleaning up the front/back yard, etc. I'm pissed because out of 3 apartments 2 helped, and one didn't. I'm pissed because my landlord DID come with blowers + extra hands, and left half the motherfucking parking still covered in snow and only took care of the small area around the neighbors car. How would this NOT piss anyone off? I really hate inconsiderate people. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageghostof5letters:
    imageMrs Castillo:
    imageghostof5letters:

Wait, I'm confused.

Ok, just clarifying. 

I'd be LIVID at the landlord, and really pissed off at the neighbor. My personal issue with the neighbor is that I tend to always (to a fault) give people the benefit of the doubt.

I honestly did not know who to be more pissed at. It was one of those moments where I was so raging furious, and I knew the neighbor was home so I just walked up there and let him have it.

The landlord is such a huge D-Bag. What nerve to sit there and say "The rest of the snow needs to be shoveled and my back hurts now" I mean really? He never once offered to get someone else out here, just basically said get it done if you want it done. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageMrs Castillo:
    imageghostof5letters:
    imageMrs Castillo:
    imageghostof5letters:

Wait, I'm confused.

Ok, just clarifying. 

I honestly did not know who to be more pissed at. It was one of those moments where I was so raging furious, and I knew the neighbor was home so I just walked up there and let him have it.

The landlord is such a huge D-Bag. What nerve to sit there and say "The rest of the snow needs to be shoveled and my back hurts now" I mean really? He never once offered to get someone else out here, just basically said get it done if you want it done. 

Yes, I would have went apeshit, even without being a self proclaimed ahole. I'd be planning on egging his house next week. 

• Girl. We are on the same team. 

I want to smear poopie diapers all over their car.  

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I would seriously have found a way to go out and bury his car.  Like, with the entire street's worth of snow.  People who suck just SUCK.  I am an a-hole through and through, especially right now, so I feel your pain!

Sorry you had to deal with that and I hope you have everything worked out now. 

ETA: I'm an a-hole when it comes to dealing with lazy asses like your neighbor... 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Bury his car and the dumb water on it at night and then it will freeze Devil
  • Just wanted you to know that I didn't read a damn thing, but I'm still an Ahole so I came in. And I love ya. ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMrs Castillo:
    imagekatie4253:
    imageghostof5letters:

Wait, I'm confused.

Yea Katie, our driveway is at least that long- not including the parking lot in the back which accommodates five cars, and they DID push 32 inches of snow, and like I mentioned not just the driveway/parking lot, but also the ENTIRE street we live on, with shovels- not blowers/plows- because the landlord did not come with the blowers until the NEXT DAY.

The reason why I am pissed is because there were also other neighbors helping with the street, and my H and neighbor doing the driveway/parking lot. The 3rd floor SAW all of this going down and couldn't be bothered to help, even though they use this drive way / street as well.

The landlord would never cover a plow, he is a cheap ass and just EXPECTS the tenants to take care of sht outside if he can't get around to it or we just have to live with it. We are constantly cleaning up the front/back yard, etc. I'm pissed because out of 3 apartments 2 helped, and one didn't. I'm pissed because my landlord DID come with blowers + extra hands, and left half the motherfucking parking still covered in snow and only took care of the small area around the neighbors car. How would this NOT piss anyone off? I really hate inconsiderate people. 

I'm almost 100% certain you can order poop and send it through the mail.  Perhaps that would be a good gift for your pals.  ;)

Born at 31w3d due to severe IUGR & Placental Insufficiency--2lbs 3ounces

We'll miss you sweet Debbie Girl (4.21.12) and sweet Cindy Girl (8.9.12)
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• imageAmandaP678:
    Bury his car and the dumb water on it at night and then it will freeze Devil

Yes

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• I read the whole thing :facepalm: Mainly, because it was entertaining. lol I would have  been fuming with the landlord. How dare he come and shovel out your childrenless  neighbors (I think they are, because you didn't mention they had any) and not come shovel yours. I would have said everything you said to your neighbor to the landlord. You know about your husband having to shovel almost everything, because his a$s didn't come out like he was supposed to. and now your stuck in the house with a baby, because your car is still buried. You also pay rent there, so what the hell. Drink some Aleve and get to shoveling mister!

• imageMrs Castillo:

Girl. We are on the same team. 

I want to smear poopie diapers all over their car.  

Wet newspapers on their windshield on a freezing night.

Wet diaper on their windshield on a freezing night.

• Wayyyy late to the game

But I read you, and I support you.  

Bury them 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"