February 2013 Moms
Options

I'm a moron. 3 miles on the treadmill...

and now I'm cramping like crazy.  Around mile 2 I lost what I think was my MP though, so at least something happened.

I have a feeling I'm in for a long night of false labor.  What was I thinking???

Re: I'm a moron. 3 miles on the treadmill...

• Options
    Maybe it will jump start real labor?! You never know! Fingers crossed for you........
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ugh! no fun! Hoping it turns into real labor for you.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hey you never know, this could be the real thing! Just think positive and happy thoughts, I will cross my fingers for you!
    Baby #1 Due 2/21/13!
  • Options
    I hope it jump starts labor for you. But either way, I have to ask, you want to lend me your treadmill so I can try and get something started? I will take false labor anything that is a sign LO might come. And so far everything I try hasn't even started anything!!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Hey, you did say you'd will yourself into labor tonight : I hope this is the real thing for you!!!

That colon is supposed to be a smiley face, but I'm on my phone!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I went for a walk today too! Only two miles, but up and down the  biggest hill I could find...I figure if nothing else at least it will get me in shape for labor, right?!  Nothing over here though, not even cramping.  I think I might have actually relieved my cramps...I don't believe I have lost my mucus plug either.
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic      image
    View Full Size Image

• Options
    I hope it gets things going for you!
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Options
    You were thinking 'Hey baby eviction time!" That's what lol. Hope it gets things moving for you mama!
  • Options
    I thought you were supposed to go to the mall. At least then you could have consoled yourself with pretty trinkets : )
  • Options
    Now I'm inspired to hit the treadmill tonight, in case I can jump start something...think I'll stick to 2 mi though.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    20120611-154610-DSC_5742 imageimage
  • Options
    Good luck for the real thing!
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Options
    Ooh I hope it is the real deal :-)  exciting!
    Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"