3rd Trimester

Expectant Mother Parking Vent

I just have to vent about this because it's made me so ragey.

Over the weekend, I had to run to Wegman's (our local grocery store) twice. They have designated "Expectant Mother" parking in front of the store, which is amazing. There are only 2 spots so I love it when I can get one.

Trip 1: I have my turning signal on to pull into the EM spot, just waiting for a car to move. Another car coming the opposite way whips in and steals my spot! The women gets out and I *highly* doubt she is pregnant. She is an older lady and had 2 young girls with her (not of child bearing age). Here I am at 38 weeks... I  definitely had a right to that spot!

Trip 2: I am with my mom and we are parked in the EM spot. She had to use her phone before we went into the store so we were sitting in the car for a few minutes. Someone had parked one of those scooter shopping cart things in the other EM spot so a gentlemen with a pregnant wife in his car gets out, moves the scooter, and gets back in his car to obviously move into the EM spot. Before he gets his car in drive, an old man who is by himself steals the spot! The guy rolls down his window to let the guy know that he just stole a pregnant lady's spot and the man just waived him off and continued into the store! I was raging!

I know this is whiny, but I can't imagine stealing a pregnant lady's parking spot when I'm not pregnant. I waited until I was 7 or 8 months to even start using them to begin with. Maybe it's more hormones, but I was seeing red this made me so mad and I really needed to vent.

Re: Expectant Mother Parking Vent

• I would get mad in the second scenario, but probably not the first.  Honestly I think those spots should be for expectant moms and people with young children, because I tell you, I appreciate those close spots a lot more with the kid out of me than in.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Always Sunny's back b-tches!

• imageMrsMuq:

While I understand your vent (I can't stand when completely able-bodied people feel the need to wait for spots as closeaspossible to a store, or park in handicapped parking.

But when it comes to elderly person vs. pregnant woman, eh, elderly person trumps almost every time for me. You're young and healthy - being pregnant doesn't mean you're infirm, even if you're 38 weeks, whereas someone in their 60s, 70s, 80s - may not be as spry and probably does have some health issues.

I agree. Honestly, the guy wasn't elderly though. I guess my description of "old man" was misleading (I'm just angry! lol). He was maybe 50, and he seemed to be getting around just fine (walked briskly, carried his own basket in the store). I just can't get over the rudeness.

• Loading the player...
  • imageMrsMuq:

While I understand your vent (I can't stand when completely able-bodied people feel the need to wait for spots as closeaspossible to a store, or park in handicapped parking.

But when it comes to elderly person vs. pregnant woman, eh, elderly person trumps almost every time for me. You're young and healthy - being pregnant doesn't mean you're infirm, even if you're 38 weeks, whereas someone in their 60s, 70s, 80s - may not be as spry and probably does have some health issues.

While in theory I agree with you, most of the elderly/infirm people I know who need to park close have handicap placards.  The family parking is made for those who do not qualify for handicap parking but would still benefit from a close spot.  Granted this is why I think it should be family parking, not exclusively expectant mother parking because even at the very very end of pregnancy, it's not that big a deal to do a little walking.  If it is, you should have a handicap placard. 

• imagepinkiemo:
    I would get mad in the second scenario, but probably not the first.  Honestly I think those spots should be for expectant moms and people with young children, because I tell you, I appreciate those close spots a lot more with the kid out of me than in.

That would make sense, but the girls were probably 13-14. If they were babies or toddlers, fine.

• I actually think pregnant women can use the extra exercise.  I know I could.  Walk a little bit farther.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagesarnic123:

imagepinkiemo:
    I would get mad in the second scenario, but probably not the first.  Honestly I think those spots should be for expectant moms and people with young children, because I tell you, I appreciate those close spots a lot more with the kid out of me than in.

That would make sense, but the girls were probably 13-14. If they were babies or toddlers, fine.

Then I take it back, teenagers can walk safely in a parking lot.

• While I certainly do appreciate EM parking, I don't feel it is something I really needed. I don't mind walking to get into a store.

That said, I understand your frustration. I end up getting pretty frustrated when I see someone abuse handicap parking spaces. But it seems common decency these days is just few and far between.

• I never used it the first time because I was sure if I did someone pregnant with triplets would pull up or something and I didn't feel like I actually needed it that badly anyway. This time I have had trouble with my gallbladder so I have been in a lot of pain and if my H doesn't drop me off at the door we'll park there so I don't have to walk to far. Most of the spots here say Expectant and New Mother parking and I did use it more after with the car seat and diaper bag to haul around. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • While I think EM spots are kind of lame in general (and I agree if they are going to exist a family type spot makes more sense), I'd be annoyed, anyway, because these people are azzholes whether it's a pregnant person or not. I don't care if I was going to park at the back of the lot. If I had my turn signal on and was clearly going to move into a space and someone cut me off, I'd be pretty pissed.

People are jerks, anyway. I was waiting on the platform for the train the other day and this dude comes barreling across the platform and stands DIRECTLY in front of me, like practically stepping on my toes, so that when the train pulled in he could be in front of me. I have a gigantic belly that's impossible to miss but, again, even if I didn't, that's just rude. 

• WOW I am in shock of these responses expecially coming from other pregnant women! In both senarious I would be FURIOUS!! I dont blame you for getting mad I would have made a scene but thats just me! And let me first say I am perfectly healthy. I am NOT lazy. And Toward the end of my pregnancy with my son I walked close to 3 miles everyday!

So with that being said people are just straight up RUDE nowdays! I absolutly hate parking way out in the parking lot! First of all im 32 weeks prego and already uncomfortable not to mention I never go to the store without my 3 year old so its already a pain in the butt to get in and get out anywhere. It is RUDE to steal someones spot wether its a normal spot, handicap or special delivery spots! UGH! In my state the only spots that have pregnancy spots are at babies r us so I dont get to park in them very often but hey if they had them at walmart I would def. park there.

I have seen "handicap" parkers walk around the store alot easier than I do on any given day!

• I REALLY have no patience for people parking in the EM parking spots. The store here has 6 spots and they are almost always full, and almost always NOT by expectant mothers, or mothers with brand new little ones (I don't mind if they have really young kids, especially brand new ones).

I got one the other day and an old lady pulled into the one beside us (she had to be pushing 70-80) and I pointed out the sign thinking maybe she didn't know and she fingered me and kept walking so I asked when she was due because if she wasn't pregnant I would report her to store management, she started cussing me out about being a snitch and back in her day pregnant wasn't a handicap or lazy excuse.

or (my personal fav)

Three days before Christmas the store is a nut house, and we were circling and circling waiting for any spot that was closer then 14 stalls away and we notice that in one of the EX stalls there is a girl just sitting in the car talking on her cell phone, and I was like okay she might be waiting for a pregnant friend so I will just go ask. First she tells me to f*** off among many other things and that she was surprised I could get pregnant by a guy cause who would want to touch a tub of lard like me ('m a bigger girl to start and it shows though I look more pregnant now then anything). And I was so taken aback I just stood there in shock and asked again if her friend was pregnant if not if she would mind giving the stall up for me since I am not suppose to walk for longer then 10 minutes at  a time (store has scooters its why we shopped there, yay some independence).  To which she rolled he window up laughing and turned her music on, they occupied the stall for a good hour because she was still there when I came out.

• imagesarnic123:
    imageMrsMuq:

I agree. Honestly, the guy wasn't elderly though. I guess my description of "old man" was misleading (I'm just angry! lol). He was maybe 50, and he seemed to be getting around just fine (walked briskly, carried his own basket in the store). I just can't get over the rudeness.

50 is old? Great, I am just 8 years shy of old.

::facepalm::

• I don't even have those types of spots around me.  I think they are silly.  If you are not on bedrest and can go shopping then why can't you use a normal spot. 

I do think those 2 people were being rude especially the guy but I wouldn't let it get to me.  

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • imagesarnic123:

imagepinkiemo:

My neighbor has a son in college, a daughter in middle school, a daughter in elementary, and a 1 year old.  So your first example could have actually been pregnant, even though she has two older girls. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Now that I am in my 3rd tri, I kind of see somewhat of a reason for the spots. My pelvis aches like a biotch, and every little bit of walking I don't have to do helps. However, if the spots are taken by someone not pregnant, eh, it doesn't really bother me. I guess I'm saying that I'll use them if they're there, but if someone else feels they need it more than me, go for it. But I've only ever seen them at Babies R' Us...never any other stores around me.

I feel that if you have a serious disability during pregnancy that absolutely requires a closer parking spot, you should apply for a temporary handicapped tag.

Started TTC 2/2009
    Started fertility treatments 11/2010
    Ovarian dysfunction, LPD, male factor
    6 failed medicated IUI's
    Pregnant 5/2011 - Miscarriage at 6 weeks due to triploidy
    Decided to adopt - 6/2012
    SURPRISE! Pregnant without intervention - 7/2012 
    Sweet Baby James Born 3/2013
    Decided to be "One and Done"

....OR NOT.
    Pregnant 12/2018 despite birth control pills
    Here we go again...
    Due 8/26/19!
  • imageDarbie914:

imageSagen:
    I think it is lame to park in an EM spot if you are not pregnant. I think EM parking is kind of lame in and of itself. I don't see pregnancy as a reason to be entitled to a close spot. I park far away on purpose so I can get some extra cardio in ;)  

This.  I find it to be very lame indeed.  Yes, you're pregnant but that doesn't mean you're disabled.  However, I can make allowances if you're at the end of the pregnancy or if it's the middle of the winter and the parking lot is slick with ice.

Other than that, I really don't see the point of them.  I mean, you're going to walk around in the store, right?  So it shouldn't be THAT hard to walk from the parking lot.   

I agree with all of this but especially the bolded. I've only parked in one of these spots once. It was late at night and in front of a Walmart. I was 30 weeks pregnant with a friend who was 36 weeks pregnant (who had just sprained her ankle a few days prior) and another who just had a cast taken off of her foot after 3 months. We looked like an interesting, hobbling trio. lol I didn't feel that bad to be parking in the spot since it was late at night and there weren't a ton of people around anyways. But I figure if I'm going to be walking around a store that big, I could easily walk from a parking spot a little further away. I parked there more for the comfort of my pregnant friend than for myself.

That being said, I have had severe SPD pain for the last month and am now on rest. I limit the amount of walking I do anywhere now. It just hurts too much. I would appreciate being able to park in a spot like that now because I really can't walk around that much...but, because I can't walk around much due to the pain...you also wouldn't find me doing much shopping anyways!

Happily married to my Snorkelbutt - 07/31/10

BFP #1 09/02/11  M/C 09/12/11 8w6days
    BFP #2 07/18/12 Baby S born on his EDD 03/23/13

SS - age 12...SD - age 8...DS - 13 mos.
  • That is aggravating, but people really pay no attention anymore and just dont care! I have never found one of those spots in our little town but try to park as close as i can, i have a heck of a time anymore just walking thru the store and then have to try and get a cart full of groceries thru the parking lot is about all i can do somedays. if i'm having a good day i dont care where i  park and will walk.   I know being pregnant is not a disability and there are people way worse off. , but when you cant breathe to begin with and are in pain, those few steps can feel like a mile! And somedays after working all day and just wanting to get what you need and get home, those close spots are like gold!
  • imageskoogirl:
    I actually think pregnant women can use the extra exercise.  I know I could.  Walk a little bit farther.
    Haha - this. Are pregnant women considered disabled in rural areas? What is this expectant mother parking all about? Don't you ever go for a walk anywhere?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageAnnelea:
    That is aggravating, but people really pay no attention anymore and just dont care! I have never found one of those spots in our little town but try to park as close as i can, i have a heck of a time anymore just walking thru the store and then have to try and get a cart full of groceries thru the parking lot is about all i can do somedays. if i'm having a good day i dont care where i  park and will walk.   I know being pregnant is not a disability and there are people way worse off. , but when you cant breathe to begin with and are in pain, those few steps can feel like a mile! And somedays after working all day and just wanting to get what you need and get home, those close spots are like gold!

Yes! Normally, I do park in the regular spots, especially if the EM parking is taken. I have had a pretty easy pregnancy up until recently. However, I fractured my back several years ago and the pain from the old injury coupled with the pregnancy wearing on my back can be horrible, especially after working all day. Combine that with sporadic but intense sciatica and there are days when I really, really appreciate those spots.

In my mind, having a few of those spots is the store's way of saying "Hey, I know being pregnant can be tough. Here is a spot just a little bit closer to try and help you out." And I appreciate that. I do not appreciate the jerks who steal those spots with no remorse.

I never abused the spots and like I mentioned before, I only started using them in my third trimester. It just happens that both days that I went to the store this weekend were at the end of some pretty long days for me and I was already swollen and in pain and just needing to run in and grab a few things before I headed home for the evening. Also, it is February and the parking lots are full of snow, slush, and ice. Being clumsy to begin with, I appreciate that I don't have to navigate the parking lot. 

And to those offended by my use of the term "old man", I apologize. Like I said, I was using the term more out of bitterness than as an actual age category.

• imagemcooper014:
    imageskoogirl:
    I actually think pregnant women can use the extra exercise.  I know I could.  Walk a little bit farther.
    Haha - this. Are pregnant women considered disabled in rural areas? What is this expectant mother parking all about? Don't you ever go for a walk anywhere?

Nope. I just sit on my fat ass all day and eat bon bons. Confused

Actually, I am on my feet all day long and I have back problems from an old injury and being 38 weeks along aggravates that to an extreme. So yeah, some days I appreciate the EM parking. Also, who says I live in a rural area?

• imagesarnic123:

imagemcooper014:
    imageskoogirl:

Actually, I am on my feet all day long and I have back problems from an old injury and being 38 weeks along aggravates that to an extreme. So yeah, some days I appreciate the EM parking. Also, who says I live in a rural area?

Maybe you should get a handicapped sticker for your car for your back injury.  I just figured it was rural or suburbs somewhere because I've never seen these spots.  Where I live pregnant women can walk just like everyone else.  Handicapped is a different story, nothing wrong with getting closer parking if you are handicapped.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • People are jerks for sure! Though when dh and I went to BRU and we parked in the expectant mother parking, I laughed because I thought to myself "ok I am still working 12 hour night shifts 40 plus hrs. a week on my feet, but I'll be damned if I am gonna walk an extra 12 feet!!" lol!!! 
  • I never understood EM parking but man I wish more places had parking for families with young children. Not even to be closer to the store, but just some extra space between spots. I always end up parking in East Bum F so I can get the kids in and out of the car without hitting somone's car with my door... but some jackass always ends up parking right on top of me. 
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagepinkiemo:

We need some of these at the gym! There's a whole row of senior citizen parking at the front, but nothing for pregnant women carrying their heavy 32 lb 2yo into the gym. I don't even use the expectant mother parking unless I have DD2 with me.

But I totally understand the annoyance at people not following general common courtesy rules. 

Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • imageGeeksWithSqueaks:

I REALLY have no patience for people parking in the EM parking spots. The store here has 6 spots and they are almost always full, and almost always NOT by expectant mothers, or mothers with brand new little ones (I don't mind if they have really young kids, especially brand new ones).

I got one the other day and an old lady pulled into the one beside us (she had to be pushing 70-80) and I pointed out the sign thinking maybe she didn't know and she fingered me and kept walking so I asked when she was due because if she wasn't pregnant I would report her to store management, she started cussing me out about being a snitch and back in her day pregnant wasn't a handicap or lazy excuse.

or (my personal fav)

Three days before Christmas the store is a nut house, and we were circling and circling waiting for any spot that was closer then 14 stalls away and we notice that in one of the EX stalls there is a girl just sitting in the car talking on her cell phone, and I was like okay she might be waiting for a pregnant friend so I will just go ask. First she tells me to f*** off among many other things and that she was surprised I could get pregnant by a guy cause who would want to touch a tub of lard like me ('m a bigger girl to start and it shows though I look more pregnant now then anything). And I was so taken aback I just stood there in shock and asked again if her friend was pregnant if not if she would mind giving the stall up for me since I am not suppose to walk for longer then 10 minutes at  a time (store has scooters its why we shopped there, yay some independence).  To which she rolled he window up laughing and turned her music on, they occupied the stall for a good hour because she was still there when I came out.

lol at turning granny in to the store manager and confronting someone inside their car.  Oh, the gall!!!

Perhaps if it was so hard for you to walk, your companion could have dropped you off at the door, parked the car and met you inside. 

promised myself I'd retire when I turned gold, and yet here I am
  • imagemcooper014:
    imagesarnic123:

imagemcooper014:
    imageskoogirl:

Maybe you should get a handicapped sticker for your car for your back injury.  I just figured it was rural or suburbs somewhere because I've never seen these spots.  Where I live pregnant women can walk just like everyone else.  Handicapped is a different story, nothing wrong with getting closer parking if you are handicapped.

The injury doen't pose a problem during normal life, but with the pregnancy straining directly where I fractured my back, it is a different story these past few weeks. I'm not handicapped nor do I *need* special parking. I'm just saying that I appreciate it when it is there and I don't appreciate the A-holes who use it out of lazyness when they are clearly not pregnant. I also don't appreciate the assumption being made that I'm lazy because I like to use the EM spots after a long day when I am in a considerable amount of pain.

• Two things. First of all.... wow Greeks. 

Secondly, I hate grocery shopping. I have a lot of nerve and muscle pain, so adding more weight and throwing off my balance makes it painful to walk most days. Trust me, I'm not strolling casually through the aisles when I go into the store. And a toddler who usually walks, but very slowly in very cold weather, and I would kill for EM parking... or family parking...or an open stall that isn't it the parking lot of the gas station next door.  

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageBelhurstBride:
    I never understood EM parking but man I wish more places had parking for families with young children. Not even to be closer to the store, but just some extra space between spots. I always end up parking in East Bum F so I can get the kids in and out of the car without hitting somone's car with my door... but some jackass always ends up parking right on top of me. 

Yes Now, this I understand.  When I was at a holiday store before Christmas, I was trying to get DS out of his car seat and the car next to us decided to back up without looking.  He ran his side mirror into the door, which hit me.  Luckily I wasn't hurt.  He didn't even apologize. I probably should have made him feel a little bad by saying "you just hit a pregnant woman holding a toddler," but I pretty much let him off with a very accusatory glare.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • The only place I have seen those is Babies R Us, and I get excited using those spots.

• Expectant Mother parking should be for Expectant Mothers.  Period.  That's why they have it.  If an EM chooses not to use it for whatever reason, that's her choice.  But if you are not an EM you shouldn't park there.  
    Welcomed our baby boy Henry on March 15, 2013 (7 weeks early!)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTA until 2014

• imageskoogirl:

Yes Now, this I understand.  When I was at a holiday store before Christmas, I was trying to get DS out of his car seat and the car next to us decided to back up without looking.  He ran his side mirror into the door, which hit me.  Luckily I wasn't hurt.  He didn't even apologize. I probably should have made him feel a little bad by saying "you just hit a pregnant woman holding a toddler," but I pretty much let him off with a very accusatory glare.

I once had to move my car in order to fully get DD in her carseat. (Is it me? Because I just can't get it all right from inside the car, especially RFing. I have to do it standing outside of the car. Anyway.) DD and I had to climb in through the passengers side. I buckled her in, but had to move and repark to double check that everything was tight enough. I left a note informing the jackass of their jackassery. 

If you're crossing that white parking line you're too far in another spot... whether the other person needs to monkey with a carseat or not.  

DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Pregnancy may not make us handicap but it certainly can give many reasons why parking close is needed.  I make good use of these spots when I am out.  At 14 weeks I blacked out while grocery shopping, woke up being loaded into an ambulance.  My blood pressure plummets with no warning, doctors orders were to not stand more than absolutely needed...the close parking is the only way I can manage a grocery run without being sent back to the hospital.

My iron later dropped causing more fainting spells, shortness of breath and extreme exhaustion...the close parking makes it possible to run some errands.

I have type 1 diabetes...usually not a problem for walking at all.  While pregnant even 15minutes of slow walking is enough to make my blood sugars drop again the close parking is helpful.

My newest problem is early contractions, not braxton hicks at 31 weeks.  Doctors orders are after every contraction I have to lie down for 1 full hour only getting up to pee.  Well, I can assure you I won't make it more than 10 mintues of walking without a contraction so parking near the store can help me almost be able to run an errand without completely disobeying doctors orders (obviously I don't run many errands now). 

Point being, while many people have smooth pregnancies that allow them to be active as usual, many of us have many medical reasons (imposed by pregnancy) for which we've been told to use the pregnancy parking.

For seniors with medical reasons why they can't park with the 'regular spots' they are given handicap spots, for those of us that are pregnant and need them, we rely on others to leave those spots free (and not to be judged for using them).

• I have a handicap tag, a toddler, and am 37 weeks pregnant.  I don't feel bad taking any space close to the store- handicap or EM.  Here the spots aren't just expectant moms they're for new moms and moms of toddlers as well.  I park in them when all the handicap spots are full.  For me any extra walking affects the whole trip because I can only take so much before I have to just give up and go home. 
  • There is a process to get a handicap parking pass and baby will be here long before the pass would be approved and in the car so it's pointless especially with an abundance of expectant mother spots available, that is why they have these spots. 

I am fully approved for driving as my blood pressure is perfectly normal and stable while sitting and lying down it is only when standing that it drops.  This has been checked many times over by qualified medical staff.  It is actually quite common during pregnancy.

• You'd better believe that if they had EM spots where I live I would be using them.  My pregnant self hauling three little kids in and out of the store - the closer I can get, the better!  I don't care if that makes me lazy!

• imageBelhurstBride:
    I never understood EM parking but man I wish more places had parking for families with young children. Not even to be closer to the store, but just some extra space between spots. I always end up parking in East Bum F so I can get the kids in Jand out of the car without hitting somone's car with my door... but some jackass always ends up parking right on top of me. 

Yes! People with toddler parking! It should actually be the spots right next to the basket drop-off! I always try to get those spots do I can strap my kid in and return the basket without leaving my car. If not, I get to load groceries and then wrangle a kid in the parking lot...which wasn't so hard when I wasn't pregnant, and I'm assuming it's more difficult with two kids!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • What a hot topic! I'd be pissed off too..and not because pregnancy is some crippling disability, but because the spots are marked for pregnant women and some cases infants as well, and people should follow the damn sign.

And yes, I walk around the store, but I can lean on a cart the whole time. I have sciatica and my right leg gives out if I am on it for a while. But you know what, even if I didn't have that problem, I'd still have no problem using the EM spot as the sign says I can.

And for those of you who have never seen them, they are really only common at BRU or BBB..and isn't that fitting? Those stores are accommodating their guests by making their shopping experience a little better...so back off 50 year old man and shitty cell phone talker and get the hell out of our spots. :

• imagesarnic123:
    imageMrsMuq:

Age and appearance don't mean anything.  My dad looks like an athlete, is 50, and appears to be in amazing health...... but he has MS. I am heavily pregnant with twins and would instantly walk farther so he could park closer. Is it really THAT big of a deal to ruin your day and make you all mad?

• imageSkyBee:
    imagesarnic123:
    imageMrsMuq:

Age and appearance don't mean anything.  My dad looks like an athlete, is 50, and appears to be in amazing health...... but he has MS. I am heavily pregnant with twins and would instantly walk farther so he could park closer. Is it really THAT big of a deal to ruin your day and make you all mad?

Not the point. The man could have been 100...the sign is for EMs. Any business can put out their own signs...its the equivalen of an employee of the month spot. the point is to follow the sign. Its rude to disregard it completely.
  • imageGeeksWithSqueaks:

I REALLY have no patience for people parking in the EM parking spots. The store here has 6 spots and they are almost always full, and almost always NOT by expectant mothers, or mothers with brand new little ones (I don't mind if they have really young kids, especially brand new ones).

or (my personal fav)

Dude, I would never admit on a public forum I had confronted these people.  Entitled, much?!  People are lazy and they're not doing themselves any favors.  So what?  You kind of sound like the biznatch for telling an 80-year old woman you were going to report her!!! 

Not that I have ever parked in one of these spots (I only know of a couple of baby places that have them, anyway), because I knew that I could use the extra walking.

Sisters:  Now and then.

imageimage

Elijah's 1st day of Kindergarten!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"