Trying to Get Pregnant

~TTGP Grad Check In~

Best day of the week.

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

Re: ~TTGP Grad Check In~

• YYEESSSSSSS!

Married June 2010.
    DD born 1/13 via Csection at 41w5d after 47 hours of labor

• Good morning! I'm  here early, as Wesley is currently sleeping on my chest. If I try to put him in his newborn sleeper, he screams and/or makes really loud baby dinosaur noises. 

He is 11 days old today- where did the time go?! I feel like we were just in the hospital yesterday.  

Here's my little man at 1 week old:

And here are my two favorite people ever! (this is from our newborn session):

Lots of love to TTGP and all the grads! :) 

K & C | 9.17.10
    "With You By My Side, I Will Never Be Lost"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi everyone!! I'm 4 weeks 5 days ...got my betas back yesterday!! Thursday they were 262 and Monday 1771!!!! So I can breath a little bit!! Supposed to go to doc Thursday for an early ultrasound...hoping to at least see the sac!! Hope you are all doing great....praying for you all!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Double post.

R&K married 4.15.11. TTC #1 since 7.11.12

BFP #1 9.9.12 EDD 5.21.13 c/p 9.12.12 at 4 weeks 1 day

BFP #2 10.15.12 EDD 6.28.13 c/p 10.19.12 at  4 weeks.

BFP #3 1.19.13 EDD 10.1.13 Eleanor born 10.7.13 at 40 weeks 6 days

13dpo hcg@32, progesterone@13.7, 15dpo hcg@110, 16dpo progesterone@25.9

My blog:Urban Times in Michigan ~ My Bfp Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

•  

7 weeks today! Still feeling pretty good for the most part. Nausea isn't terrible, worst in the middle of the night, boobs are starting to feel sore, and the cramping hasn't stopped. Sleep is hit or miss. Some nights I am up ten times, some just 2. No bloat yet. I'm wearing my skinny jeans today. After my first blood draw came back my progesterone was low and it was upped from 100mg a day to 400. When I refilled it, it was switched from vaginally to oral and I feel the side effects sometimes. Aaaaannnndddd I had an ultrasound last week (see siggy; sorry mobile bumpers) at 6 weeks 2 days and got to see and hear the heartbeat. HUGE relief. I was actually measuring a day ahead, but I'm sticking with the date I had. I meet with the np this week and my ob next week. I can't believe I've made it this far. I wasn't sure if/when I'd get here after my second loss in a row last fall.

sorry for the wall of text.  I'm on the iPad. 

• Jumpy - he is so flipping adorable!!

AFM - I'll be 11 weeks tomorrow - not a lot to report.  My symptoms have still been fairly mild although RLP kicked in the past week and I've been a bit more tired.  Occasional mild nausea.  Really just waiting for my next appointment on 2/21 - it will be my NT scan and 12 week check-up!

Wishing the TTGP ladies a plethora of BFPs!!

Me: 43 DH: 39 - AMA, DOR
    Mommy to Sami (IVF), Born 8.30.13
    Surprise non-assisted BFP - 12.29.2014, Beta 1 = 322, Beta 2 = 760
    EDD 9.7.2015

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Bump Burp

• Oh yay!!! I'm here early for a change!

Jump Around: What a cutie you have there! Love <3 Get in all the snuggle time you can Mama...it goes by so fast.

AFM, all is well here. Taylor is growing at the speed of light, and scootin' around the house like he has rockets on his feet. Still army crawling for now, but he is starting to pull up on stuff. Sunday morning we found him standing in his crib...scary!! We have also graduated from the baby tub to the big boy tub since he is standing up in the tub too. But at least that lets him play with all his toys, not just a few. Eats good, screams loud, plays hard and snuggles soft. My baby boy!!!! Love him so much. Here is a picture from Sunday. He was playing under the coffee table...hehehehe. So silly!!

• imageauroraloo:

Yo. 10 weeks now (ticker is wrong). Ultrasound at my new doc on Monday. I'm quite freaked out because I've been REALLY BAD about taking my progesterone like I'm supposed to.

Adorable DS in siggy.

(((hugs))) I miss you Rora! Good luck at your ultrasound on Monday. :-)

TTC since August 2011, Me = 40, DH = 38
    Unexplained IF. Tried Clomid for 3 cycles. All BFNs. BFP 1/6/13. Chemical pregnancy.

Moving on to IVF#1. ER 11/26/13, 16 eggs retreived, 12 mature and all fertilized. 2 blasts transferred on 12/1. All other embies arrested so nothing left to freeze. Beta 12/10 = BFN. IVF #2 March 2014. BFP!!! TEAM BLUE!!!

image imageimageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• 40w5d here and feeling like there's no end in sight! I just want my outside baby!GL to everyone on TTGP!
  • I haven't posted in a while but I'm back at work this week, in front of a computer. I didn't think it would be so tough to leave LO but I am starting to feel like myself again (though it was nice to live in pajamas for 2 months).

Desmond is 9 weeks old today. He is rolling from front to back, smiling lots, and talking up a storm. He still doesn't sleep much at night but I try not to complain too much.

Here's my smiling and sleeping boy. Can't wait to see all the other udpates!

• Hi Ladies! I am 22 weeks as of this past Sunday. I have a 4 week appointment today so we will see if anything has changed. I went out and bought maternity clothes and I definitely feel much better when I go out.

• Ahh....I feel like I haven't been on the check in in a long time....but please forgive my AW ways but that's because Mackenzie Rae was born February 1st 5 weeks early!!!  I went in the week before due to my high blood pressure and tons of protein in my urine which turned into preeclampsia.  My Dr decided 1 week later to induce me and out she came!  We were very lucky and she didn't need any NICU time and was breathing fine on her own.  Its been a struggle with her and eating for the first week....she lost a bit of weight and the doctors didn't like that and had  to closely monitor her....but now she's up to her birth weight again!  And once again, my AW ways with pics of her:

Still lots of love to all you wonderful ladies out there in TTGP!!!!!

party-fails-crunk-critters-bruce-isnt-good-with-tequila
    see more After 12
    Just because something isn't happening for you right now doesn't mean it will never happen.
    IUI #1 - BFN IUI #2 - BFN
    IVF - Starting injects May 25 IVF #1 - BFP!
  • imageJuicy71:

Jumpy - he is so flipping adorable!!

AFM - I'll be 11 weeks tomorrow - not a lot to report.  My symptoms have still been fairly mild although RLP kicked in the past week and I've been a bit more tired.  Occasional mild nausea.  Really just waiting for my next appointment on 2/21 - it will be my NT scan and 12 week check-up!

Yay for prunes! Are you going to be Team Green, Dawn? So insanely excited for you!!

• imageJumpAroundBucky:

Good morning! I'm  here early, as Wesley is currently sleeping on my chest. If I try to put him in his newborn sleeper, he screams and/or makes really loud baby dinosaur noises. 

He is 11 days old today- where did the time go?! I feel like we were just in the hospital yesterday.  

Here's my little man at 1 week old:

And here are my two favorite people ever! (this is from our newborn session):

I just realized our babies have the same birthday! Wesley is gorgeous! Congrats!!!!

party-fails-crunk-critters-bruce-isnt-good-with-tequila
    see more After 12
    Just because something isn't happening for you right now doesn't mean it will never happen.
    IUI #1 - BFN IUI #2 - BFN
    IVF - Starting injects May 25 IVF #1 - BFP!
  • imagemrskitton:

Congrats Kit!  She's adorable!

Finished BC and not preventing since June 2010.
    Actively trying for baby #1 since July 2011.
    SA completed 5/29/2012. No sperm found.
    11/12: Dx: Congenital Bilateral Absense of the Vas Deferens.
    Genetic Testing needed as this is a mutation of Cystic Fibrosis.
    IVF #1 with ICSI planned for 2013.
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
  • imageMissGOP:
    imageJuicy71:

Jumpy - he is so flipping adorable!!

Yay for prunes! Are you going to be Team Green, Dawn? So insanely excited for you!!

Oh no, we are totally finding out as soon as possible!!!  I'm dying to know what we're having!! :)

Desmond is so totally adorable!!!  ((((GOP))))

Me: 43 DH: 39 - AMA, DOR
    Mommy to Sami (IVF), Born 8.30.13
    Surprise non-assisted BFP - 12.29.2014, Beta 1 = 322, Beta 2 = 760
    EDD 9.7.2015

BabyFruit Ticker 

• I love this post every week!

Jumparound- wesley is absolutely adorable, little boys are so sweet!

Classybride- Congrats on great betas!

Rora- GL at your u/s on Monday !

Kelle- So happy that you saw a heartbeat!

Juicy- GL at your NT!!

Babybear- Taylors eyes are so pretty !

Budgirl- GL with your delivery!

MissGOP-Desmond is precious.. they are so cute when they sleep

Smelly- cute bump!

Mrskitton- Love the ladybug outfit!

AFM- I will be 10 weeks on friday. I have a 4 week appt on 2/19 and im *fingers and toes crossed* hoping that I will be able to hear the heartbeat on the doppler at that appt. I saw it a couple weeks ago on my u/s but I need to hear it again! Im feeling eh, nausea is pretty much everyday and im tired but other than that im good!

Always rooting for TTGP!!  

BFP#1.11/2/12-EDD 7/16/13-M/C.11/6/12
    BFP#2 1/2/13 EDD 9/13/13 DS#2 8/19/13!

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Chart 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• imagemrskitton:

Ahh....I feel like I haven't been on the check in in a long time....but please forgive my AW ways but that's because Mackenzie Rae was born February 1st 5 weeks early!!!

congrats! 

• imagemrskitton:

I just realized our babies have the same birthday! Wesley is gorgeous! Congrats!!!!

YAY birthday twins! Your little girl is just precious! SO adorable! Nice work, mama! ;) 

K & C | 9.17.10
    "With You By My Side, I Will Never Be Lost"

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageauroraloo:

Yo. 10 weeks now (ticker is wrong). Ultrasound at my new doc on Monday. I'm quite freaked out because I've been REALLY BAD about taking my progesterone like I'm supposed to.

Adorable DS in siggy.

Good luck on Monday! I hope everything goes smoothly. Your DS is ADORABLE as usual. :)

My girl will be 1 in 21 days. I can't believe it. Time really does go by so so so fast. I've been losing my mind trying to plan her party.

She's also starting to walk which is awesome and terrifying.

Good luck to TTGP! Most of you probably don't know who I am, but I'm always rooting for you anyway. :)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Hi ladies! I am 35w4d today. Whoa! I cannot remember if I checked in last week (I don't think I did), so here is a picture of James at his growth scan. Estimated weight of 6 pounds, and everything looked great. In the first pic, he was just chillin'. In the second, he was practicing sucking. About two seconds after this picture, that little arm reached out and punched us.

Here I am today, 35w4d.

Physically I've been doing so-so. I have a lot of pelvic pain. I also have had my BP creeping up a smidge. Got sent home from work yesterday since BP was somewhat elevated. I didn't feel well in general. Once I rested, it came down nicely and is 114/76 this morning, so was able to go to work.

In other news, we purchased a new Mommy Mobile. Got a Jeep Grand Cherokee. I love it!!! Best of luck to everyone, adn I pray that your BFP's come soon.

Started TTC 2/2009
    Started fertility treatments 11/2010
    Ovarian dysfunction, LPD, male factor
    6 failed medicated IUI's
    Pregnant 5/2011 - Miscarriage at 6 weeks due to triploidy
    Decided to adopt - 6/2012
    SURPRISE! Pregnant without intervention - 7/2012 
    Sweet Baby James Born 3/2013
    Decided to be "One and Done"

....OR NOT.
    Pregnant 12/2018 despite birth control pills
    Here we go again...
    Due 8/26/19!
  • Good Lord, I haven't posted here since Reid was born (what is my problem!?! oh, I have 3 kids... that's right.)

So we were team green and we had a beautiful baby BOY on September 10th. Here is a pic of DH telling me "it's a boy!" {You can see my birth photography photos here}...

And in the L&D room right next door?  My sister delivered a baby girl just an hour before me.  It's so amazing.  You can read the birth story here.

Here is a sweet hospital picture of the new cousins:

And here is a recent picture of our sweet little birthday twins:

They both turned 5 months old on Sunday. =)

And just for good measure... here's a recent pic of my handsome little man, Reid Joseph:

Mr. GQ.

Can't wait to catch up with all my other TTGPers and see some new faces in this thread!

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• imagesalt78:

imageauroraloo:

Adorable DS in siggy.

Good luck on Monday! I hope everything goes smoothly. Your DS is ADORABLE as usual. :)

My girl will be 1 in 21 days. I can't believe it. Time really does go by so so so fast. I've been losing my mind trying to plan her party.

She's also starting to walk which is awesome and terrifying.

Good luck to TTGP! Most of you probably don't know who I am, but I'm always rooting for you anyway. :)

I love Panda Betty :) What a cutie!

Started TTC 2/2009
    Started fertility treatments 11/2010
    Ovarian dysfunction, LPD, male factor
    6 failed medicated IUI's
    Pregnant 5/2011 - Miscarriage at 6 weeks due to triploidy
    Decided to adopt - 6/2012
    SURPRISE! Pregnant without intervention - 7/2012 
    Sweet Baby James Born 3/2013
    Decided to be "One and Done"

....OR NOT.
    Pregnant 12/2018 despite birth control pills
    Here we go again...
    Due 8/26/19!
  • imagekellyrn9956:

I love Panda Betty :) What a cutie!

YAY you got that she's a panda! Everyone thinks she's a lamb in that coat haha. 

You look so gorgeous, Kelly! I can't believe how close you are to meeting your little man! <3

Jenni: That is the most amazing story about Reid and his cousin being born an hour apart! They are adorable. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Sorry, this will be a P&R- work is kicking my tail. I'll try to make it back with a pic and comments.

26 weeks and 5 days today. This weekend I'll hit 3rd Tri!

My teenage skin is now starting to clear up and I'm beyond excited about it!

Other than that, I'm working on my Hypnobabies Home Study and things are going pretty well here.

Congratulations to everyone and You all look beautiful! FX for you TTGP!

VOTE on my Name List
    Check out my Team Green baby names! P.S. I'm not serious with any of the names
    BabyFruit Ticker
    My BFP Chart
    BFP 9/7/12, EDD 5/15/13
    MW interview said 5/17/13 and changed back to 5/15/13 after first visit
  • JAB: Wesley is adorable. I love that shot from the newborn shoot.

Classy: congrats on your bfp.

Rora: your DS is such a handsome little guy.

Kelle: congrats on the u/s and hearing the heart beat!

Juicy: good luck on your upcoming nt scan.

Budgirl: wow! 40w5d. hopefully you'll have your outside baby soon!

Missgop: Desmond is getting so big already!

Chelly I can't believe you're already 22 weeks.

Mrskitton Mackenzie is gorgeous. I love her tutu pics. Glad to hear that even though she was early, that she didn't need nicu time and is doing well!

SweetC I love that you're here!!

Sugar congrats on 10 weeks

Salt I can't believe she'll be a year soon. Time seriously flies. Gl with planning her party!

Kellyrn James is almost here! Only a little while to go! You look great!

Jenni I don't really know you but that's awesome that the cousins are birthday twins!!

OG! I can't believe you're hitting 3rd tri soon! Ahhhh! Congrats!

O was born Aug 13!  <3 B.B.F.L

image Why,Yes! I HAVE missed you both!image

• imagemrskitton:

Congrats! Ms. M is beautiful! 

imageimage
    BFP # 1- DS ~ TTC #2 since Jan. 2012 - BFP # 2 - "Baby Elsie" - Blighted Ovum - D&C August 22, 2012 at 7w3d, BFP # 3 - CP - December 30, 2012, BFP # 4 - CP - March 19, 2013 ~ First RE Appt. 4/24/13 Med cycle #1: 50mg Clomid and Trigger shot = BFN. Med. Cycle #2: 6 cysts found. No meds/rest cycle. Trying on our own = BFP # 5! Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 129 Beta #3 = 94 - CP - July 2, 2013. BFP # 6! Beta#1 = 21, Beta#2 =58 Beta#3 = 134. U/S shows heartbeat of 142 at 7w2d!
  • Hi everyone! :) It's been a few weeks since I've checked in!

Jonah is doing wonderfully :) He will be 10 weeks old this Friday. He is up to 12 pounds now and starting to really show his personality! :) He is such a happy, smiley baby...and cooing ALL the time!

I have 4 weeks of Maternity Leave yet...I'm so not ready to go back. I try not to think about it too much :)

Here are a few pictures of our little Valentine:

We are so in love with him! :)

I'm starting to lurk around these parts a little bit more :) We aren't TTC again yet...but we aren't going to wait too long to try again because of my IF struggles.

Rooting for all of you! Much love!

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hello! image to all the lovely ladies of ttgp. Miss you guys something fierce. I root for you guys and stalk you/ your blogs.

Afm: I'm 12w2d today. Squirt is officially the size of a plum now. Woot. My NT scan, bloodwork, and ob appt is tomorrow. I'm so nervous. I'm trying to keep my mind occupied though.

As soon as we know that squirt is ok , we will be going public. Ahhhh. And the only other thing of note is that the nausea is in full force and I'm pretty sure that squirt doesn't want me eating anything. Every time I do, it seems I get sick. I think I will be asking about zofran ? tomorrow. Something has got to give little bean! I need to eat! Lol

• imagehappilyeverafterxo:

Here are a few pictures of our little Valentine:

Omg. I love this and his little bow tie! Jonah is so cute! He's going to be a heart breaker.

Cram you look adorable like always. That chair looks comfy and you have such a sweet fur baby.

• imageJumpAroundBucky:

Good morning! I'm  here early, as Wesley is currently sleeping on my chest. If I try to put him in his newborn sleeper, he screams and/or makes really loud baby dinosaur noises. 

He's beautiful! Congrats Bucky!

• Rora: Your LO is such a cutie! And congrats again!

Mrskitton: Congrats! She's beautiful!

KellyRN: So glad to see your update. You look great!

Mrs.Jenni: Reid is adorable! You have such a beautiful family.

Cram: 30 weeks already? How is that possible? Love that chair.

HEA: That little bowtie kills me.Enjoy the rest of your mat leave!!

• imagemrskitton:

Congrats Kitton!!!! SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!

lots of <3 to my TBBFF Sothernpeach80 - BABY ETHAN IS HERE! 02.04.13 <3

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

BFP #1 07/27/12 - EDD 04/07/13; C/P on 07/31/12

BFP #2 10/11/12 - EDD 06/24/13; Blighted Ovum; D&C 11/30/12

BFP #3 03/10/13 - EDD 11/17/13 - PLEASE BE OUR TAKE HOME BABY!

Beta #1 - 95.8 (12DPO); Beta #2 - 502 (15DPO); Beta #3 - 2003 (18DPO)

First U/S showed one beautiful baby measuring 7w1d with a HR of 148!!! Second U/S showed baby measuring 9w0d with a HR of 173!!!

My Ugly BFP Chart

“I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much." -Mother Teresa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageCharmedBAcMF:
    Hello! image to all the lovely ladies of ttgp. Miss you guys something fierce. I root for you guys and stalk you/ your blogs.

Still love seeing you here Charmed.  So excited to see your little bean growing.  I'll be stalking your blog tomorrow for updates :)

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• imagemrskitton:

Congrats woman!!!!! So adorable!!!

?TTC#1 since 04/11?CP 03/28/12?Me:Polycystic Ovaries&Endo??Him:MFI- Awaiting 2nd SA?
    ?Blog?
  • I'm going to do the important stuff first and AW the pic of my kid, then go back and read and comment Wink

Connor turns 6 months tomorrow. Holy hell. He's doing great. He's obviously big and healthy (points below). He does have a slight flat spot on the back of his head so he is getting a helmet on Monday. They said he will likely wear it for 4-6 months and he wears it 23 hours a day. It will suck, but oh well.

Here he is a few weeks ago ready to go to a baby shower:

• Nothing really to report here. MS decided to start this morning though. Other than that just bloated and tired. I go in between food cravings and food aversions.

Went to the Dr last week at 6 weeks for my blood pressure. She put me on meds and said I'm high risk. Ran some tests and I go back next Friday for my U/s! :) can't wait to see the baby...I need to come up with a nickname for it.

I come over here all the time and lurk...I miss the board a lot. I hope you all graduate soon! :) 

• Okay sorry if I miss some people!

Crammypants - I love the glider! It would look amazing in Connor's nursery...if that ever gets finished. Smile I cannot wait for your little man to GET HERE ALREADY!

HEA - Jonah is so beautiful!

MrsKitton - CONGRATS!! She is gorgeous! And that's amazing that she had no NICU stay. That makes me teary I'm so happy for you. GL with eating. That was what kept Connor in the NICU, but they catch on quickly!

BabyBear - Taylor is adorable! I can't believe he's on the move so much already!

MissGOP - OMG Des is soo precious. I want to steal him. And rolling?!!!?! My kid is 6m and still not doing that Wink

Salt - Betty seriously makes my uterus hurt. You and CruelSound need to stop posting pics or I'm going to get KU'd again.

Kel - you look amazing! James is a big boy already! I can't wait to meet him!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"