June 2012 Moms

What size clothes are your LOs in?

Hannah should probably be in 9-12 month clothes but I'm being stubborn and not moving her yet. I'll probably start putting her in the 9-12/12 month clothes in the next week or two though.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker NATALIE - 9/13/09 HANNAH - 6/8/12

Re: What size clothes are your LOs in?

• 6 to 9 and also some 12 month. My dd is not big 18 pounds but I hate the idea of her being uncomfortable if too tight.
  • Ugh, the dashes were missing. She is 18 pounds, wasn't saying that's big.
  • Loading the player...
  • Mostly 6-9.  She has a few 3-6 month stuff she can still wear but I'm about to break out her 12 month sleepers.
  • Anj is quite long and lean. Because of this, I say she is mostly wearing 912 month clothes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We are in 6-9 month clothes and 9 month jammies!!
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• 12 month and about to move up to 18 month jammies
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imagespeer06:
    We're in 9 month clothes and some 9-12, depending on the brand.

this. Childrens Place runs small!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • We've been in 9 month onsies and PJ's since August because DS was so long. 9 and 12 month PJ's since December. They STILL fit and he can also still wear 3 and 6 month t-shirts/sweatshirts but I am pulling out 12 month and 18 month clothes because I am bored with his wardrobe and most of the 9 month stuff is actually worn out. He's 17-18 lbs and around 31 inches.

I put him in 18 months pants last week because they were plaid and fun and I was too excited to wait. He literally crawled right out of them! Oops.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DD is just under 20 lbs. She's in 9 month onesies and 12 month pants. If she's wearing a cloth diaper, we sometimes have to use 12 month onesies.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DD is long and lean. At 8 months she was 27.5 inches and just over 16 pounds. She was sick though then so I think she was put a bunch of weight on in the last 2 weeks. She is wearing mostly 6-12 months, 9 months, or 12 months in some sleepers.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • mostly 12 months. Some 6-9 still fits, but he is a beast about getting dressed so I dress him in roomy things.

• she is 8 months   2o lbs and in 12 month
  • He is wearing 12 and 18 month clothes 
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 12-18 months
  • we wear mostly carters and DS is right around 15 lbs. He wears 6 month and 9 month, with pants legs and sleeves rolled up sometimes. He is in 9 month sleep and plays and med cotton sleep sacks from halo. I tend to shrink the sleep sacks though.
  • In nicer clothes (Gap, Janie & Jack, Gymboree) she's in 6-12 months.

In daycare clothes (Carter, Koala, etc) she's in 12 months.

• DS in in 18 month clothes, but his jammies are a little snug in that size, Yikes!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers  

• My little man has been 23lbs since 3.5 months so he has been wearing between size 12 months and 2t clothes, he is 9 months in 5 days but he has grown 3 inches since his 6 month checkup and is now 29.5 inches... hasn't been able to wear anything smaller than 9 months since he was 2.5 months old...
  • Mostly 3to6 month and 6 month. 6 to 9 month stuff is still so big!
  • Mostly 6 or 6-9.  Some 9 month but they're kind of big on her.  She fits better in 9 month pants because of length/cloth diapering but she's a skinny mini!
    TTC #1 9/2011  BFP 10/3/2011! (EDD 6/10/2012)   Aubrey Lynn, 6/17/12Daisypath Anniversary tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"