August 2011 Moms

Stopping in and saying hi

I see a few of my fellow aug mans over in the October 2013 group congrats by the way! Olive is getting huge she is going to be. Big girl! Just starting to talk but does she have everyone wrapped around her little fingers. She has turned out to be a great big sister to little Charlotte. Always hugging and kissing her. She brings her toys even when we rather she not. Charlotte is not so small anymore. She's working on crawling and loves following her big sisters around. She also will be a big sister this year :) we are waiting to tell everyone this baby. I want to do a cool announcement instead of blurting it out. Last baby I want to have fun with it. How are all you guys doing? I kind of took a break when I left the fb group.

Re: Stopping in and saying hi

• imageCrash Into Me:
    Baby #4? Holy ***.  Congrats.

LOL - That was my reaction too. I was like "Wait what6 October 2013? As in, October of THIS year?" lol Congratulations!

And thanks for stopping by - I hope you make a habit of it :D 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Lol That was Kenny's reaction too! 

Ill try to stop over more :)  

• Loading the player...
  • Maybe you could come visit me and teach me how to hold it together with two because I am losing my flucking mind over here! ;)

Congrats and how exciting!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IMG_20130228_133645
  • imageeatmorecupcakes:

Maybe you could come visit me and teach me how to hold it together with two because I am losing my flucking mind over here! ;)

Congrats and how exciting!!!

it always gets better after the first month. Going 1 to 2 was harder the 2 to 3. 

• Holy Toledo!  Get it, mama.  Congrats to you!

// I love you too. //

• Wow!! Congrats!
  • Hey! Good to see you back!! Congrats on number 4! Very exciting!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Holy crap!! 4 babies?! I can't even imagine! Congrats on 4!

Are you hoping for a boy this time? Lol
  • Wow... I don't know if I should congradulate you or be worried about your health. I remember you leaving the fb group after Charlotte with that pregnancy scare. We were truly worried for you and you blew us off like we were a bunch of crazies. Truly I hope it works out for the best and that you can connect well with your new group even when they have a different opinion and are trying to help you. Hopefully you will be able to agree on bc options after this one, since he she may be your last for now. Wishing you a happy and healthy full term. Best of luck. Crystal

Owyn Russell - August 10, 2011

Lily Ann - March 22, 2016
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Thanks everyone. I am excited. This is our last baby! I would love a boy but I kinda want another girl. A boy kind of scares me.

imageMisty001:
    Wow... I don't know if I should congradulate you or be worried about your health. I remember you leaving the fb group after Charlotte with that pregnancy scare. We were truly worried for you and you blew us off like we were a bunch of crazies. Truly I hope it works out for the best and that you can connect well with your new group even when they have a different opinion and are trying to help you. Hopefully you will be able to agree on bc options after this one, since he she may be your last for now. Wishing you a happy and healthy full term. Best of luck. Crystal

Thanks! I didn't leave because of difference of opinion I left because people talking about my sex life and how my children were conceived. No offense but the how and why my children are here is nobodies business but mine and my SO. I appreciated the concern but I did not appreciate the rest. Especially when it was brought up by someone that I never even really talked to.  

• imageBetsyDavis:

Thanks everyone. I am excited. This is our last baby! I would love a boy but I kinda want another girl. A boy kind of scares me.

imageMisty001:
    Wow... I don't know if I should congradulate you or be worried about your health. I remember you leaving the fb group after Charlotte with that pregnancy scare. We were truly worried for you and you blew us off like we were a bunch of crazies. Truly I hope it works out for the best and that you can connect well with your new group even when they have a different opinion and are trying to help you. Hopefully you will be able to agree on bc options after this one, since he she may be your last for now. Wishing you a happy and healthy full term. Best of luck. Crystal

Thanks! I didn't leave because of difference of opinion I left because people talking about my sex life and how my children were conceived. No offense but the how and why my children are here is nobodies business but mine and my SO. I appreciated the concern but I did not appreciate the rest. Especially when it was brought up by someone that I never even really talked to.  

Im going to jump in here and say that you kind of made it our business. We were just being honest with you. You told us exactly what happened and how the condom didn't work or whatever and you were afraid you were pregnant. Like I said in that post, it's about being responsible and if I'm being honest, I doubt this is your last baby since you are having a hard time gettin protected.
  • imageSoonerLove:
    imageBetsyDavis:

Thanks everyone. I am excited. This is our last baby! I would love a boy but I kinda want another girl. A boy kind of scares me.

imageMisty001:

Im going to jump in here and say that you kind of made it our business. We were just being honest with you. You told us exactly what happened and how the condom didn't work or whatever and you were afraid you were pregnant. Like I said in that post, it's about being responsible and if I'm being honest, I doubt this is your last baby since you are having a hard time gettin protected.

Who are you?? This is so rude. Every baby is a blessing, how she gets pregnant is no ones business but hers and her partners.
  • imageSoonerLove:
    imageBetsyDavis:

imageMisty001:

Asking about chances of getting pregnant and openly discussing someones sex life and weather or not they planned their children are two separate conversations and I only started one of them. Like I said then and I'll say it now. Weather my children were planned or not they were welcomed with open arms and what I do with my fiance is my business. This is why I left the group I'm not going to argue over what happens with me and my fiance in private with a stranger on the internet. 

• imageRachey1082:
    imageSoonerLove:
    imageBetsyDavis:

imageMisty001:

Who are you?? This is so rude. Every baby is a blessing, how she gets pregnant is no ones business but hers and her partners.

I agree. It is obviously good news for their family. I don't think anyone should be attacking her for her family's  decisions. 

• I was lurking on Oct. 13 yesterday and spotted you. Congratulations!!
  • imageSoonerLove:
    imageBetsyDavis:

imageMisty001:

You need to back the fluck off. This is NOT the time or place and you are totally out of line. She probably left the FB group to get away from a??holes like you and you dont get to come over her to harrass her. Bye bye now.

• By posting on these boards (any of your 4 month boards) you made it people's business and open for judging. You have 3,not 1, 2, but 3 health scares and early deliveries. Not to mention bragged about your mom's health insurance and your SO who you are still not married to.  What happened about K being snipped? Which you also told everyone about.

I am sorry but I think it is VERY irresponsible for an unmarried young girl to have 4U4.  The fact that you didn't tell your SO or family before internet because of their own reactions proves I am not the only one.  I feel bad for your girls, your mom.  I can't feel bad for K because well it takes 2 to make a baby, he has to be as questionable as you.

Ps. is whether NOT weather.    

• Woohoo!  All kinds of lurkers coming out of the woodwork tonight.  Or AEs?  Or something.  Me-yow.

I won't be jumping into this little fray, but I do want to point out the un-responsible isn't a proper term.  The proper term would be "irresponsible".  That is all.

// I love you too. //

• imageBetsyDavis:
    This is why I left the group I'm not going to argue over what happens with me and my fiance in private with a stranger on the internet. 

You were kicked out. NFT 

• Please keep the FB drama on FB. 

kthxbai 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageBetsyDavis:

Lol That was Kenny's reaction too! 

Ill try to stop over more :)  

Congrats Betsy! 

Ella 8.6.11
    Carson 3.28.13
  • Now don't bring the poor Duggars into this....
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageMonsieur_et_Madame_Ha:

Please keep the FB drama on FB. 

kthxbai 

Pretty much this.  Who cares about FB drama?

// I love you too. //

• imageBnchaNums:
    Now don't bring the poor Duggars into this....

LOL.

Slightly off topic, but poor Michelle Duggar looks like a fire hydrant.

// I love you too. //

• imageMonsieur_et_Madame_Ha:

kthxbai 

Actually our FB drama seemed to pretty much disappear once we weeded out posters like Betsy, WashingtonQueen (which I find Oh so hysterical that she's being the big bad defender here), etc. Weird how that works don't ya think?! 

• imagevaginaitsnotaclowncar:
    imageMonsieur_et_Madame_Ha:

kthxbai 

Actually our FB drama seemed to pretty much disappear once we weeded out posters like Betsy, WashingtonQueen (which I find Oh so hysterical that she's being the big bad defender here), etc. Weird how that works don't ya think?! 

If you were so glad to see the back of Betsy and Co. then why create an AE to come on here and stir things up some more?  Why not just...not?

// I love you too. //

• Congrats Betsy!! If you have time we would love to see aid of all your girls.  

AE isn't that code for mrs case?  I can't remember the joke I suck with names.

And who's mommy forgot to teach them if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. Yeah you lurkers who pop in to be asswipes. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

kthxbai 

Not only are you a pu??y for creating an AE, I have no idea what you are talking about. FYI, I am on the FB group now and have been for a long time.

• imageNativeFloridian:
    imagevaginaitsnotaclowncar:

kthxbai 

If you were so glad to see the back of Betsy and Co. then why create an AE to come on here and stir things up some more?  Why not just...not?

Because unlike you all here, those of us on FB who actually spent almost a year with her, we actually care for the well being of those little girls. I'm sorry. We tried to tell her when she had a pregnancy scare 4 months ago (3 months after having her youngest), that its just not safe for either her or her girls to have another one so soon. Its one thing to have close back to back pregnancies, its another to have 4, especially when the first 3 were very high risk and all three babies had to be induced early. If anything god forbid were to happen, what the frak happens to those little girls?! I'm sorry but its really not that hard to NOT get pregnant, especially 4 times!! 4 oops pregnancies is almost impossible. Someone needs to go back to sex-ed, stop worrying about getting laid and start worrying about how to provide for the kids they already have.

Somtimes blunt honest truth is not wrong... 

imageNativeFloridian:

kthxbai 

Because unlike you all here, those of us on FB who actually spent almost a year with her, we actually care for the well being of those little girls. I'm sorry. We tried to tell her when she had a pregnancy scare 4 months ago (3 months after having her youngest), that its just not safe for either her or her girls to have another one so soon. Its one thing to have close back to back pregnancies, its another to have 4, especially when the first 3 were very high risk and all three babies had to be induced early. If anything god forbid were to happen, what the frak happens to those little girls?! I'm sorry but its really not that hard to NOT get pregnant, especially 4 times!! 4 oops pregnancies is almost impossible. Someone needs to go back to sex-ed, stop worrying about getting laid and start worrying about how to provide for the kids they already have.

I didn't ask what your issues were with her or what the drama was about.  I asked you why you decided to go to the trouble of creating an AE so you could come spew about it here.

I honestly don't care.  It's not my business and I don't want to make it my business.  Internet forum =/= everyone wants to know everyone's business.  And I'm not the only one who's said so tonight.  So again.  Why bother?  Just stop.  Take your judgey pants somewhere else.  Nobody gives a flying f'uck.

// I love you too. //

imageNativeFloridian:

kthxbai 

Here's what is crazy about what you are saying. Her sex life, the lives of her kids, which I'm assuming you don't know personally, are none of your business. You need to let whatever you are feeling about her life go.

She has made her own choices. She has beautiful kids and she takes care of them. She has herself, her partner, her family, and her doctor to worry about her health.

Find something else to worry about. And keep your fb drama away from here.
  • imageNativeFloridian:
     Nobody gives a flying f'uck.

Watch those flying f'cks they get someone knocked up quickly;) 

• imagePinkPunkDogs:

imageNativeFloridian:
     Nobody gives a flying f'uck.

Watch those flying f'cks they get someone knocked up quickly;) 

That's why nobody around here gives them.

// I love you too. //

• NF, I like how you talk.
    imageNativeFloridian:

kthxbai 

Again, we don't care about your FB drama. The question you were asked was not "What happened?" but  "why create an AE to come on here and stir things up some more?  Why not just...not?".

imageNativeFloridian:

kthxbai 

This is the last time I'm posting on this thread. So here you go.

1. You do not know me, my girls, or anything about my health.

2. I was deleted after 4 months of no longer posting or visiting the mods pm'd me first to see if I was coming back or if it was okay to delete me. I said go ahead and delete me I would not be posting.

3. No I am not married. I choose to focus on raising my kids then rushing to get married because I had children.

4. I never bragged about being on my moms insurance I stated before I was. Why you care I have no idea. Your not paying for it I am. 

5. It was my choice to have all three of my girls I could have just as easily aborted all 4 of my pregnancies. I didn't why because I wanted them.  

Go ahead and talk about me all you want you clearly have  issues otherwise you would not be socking my life and what I choose to do with it. 

• imageBetsyDavis:

3. No I am not married. I choose to focus on raising my kids then rushing to get married because I had children.

Go ahead and talk about me all you want you clearly have  issues otherwise you would not be socking my life and what I choose to do with it. 

I didn't know that you must be unmarried to focus on your kids. Also you say rushing to get married we see rushing kids at your vagina. LOL 

As for us not knowing her, how do you know she is a great mom? Between kids, her business, sexing, FBing and Bumping, we just wonder when do the kids get her time?  

For now I will keep socking;) 

• imagePinkPunkDogs:
    imageBetsyDavis:

I didn't know that you must be unmarried to focus on your kids. Also you say rushing to get married we see rushing kids at your vagina. LOL 

As for us not knowing her, how do you know she is a great mom? Between kids, her business, sexing, FBing and Bumping, we just wonder when do the kids get her time?  

For now I will keep socking;) 

What part of "Don't bring your drama here" don't you understand? 

• This post needs to be renamed the reunion, I think it's the first time in 15m + that our original bump group have all read/posted together. 

Owyn Russell - August 10, 2011

Lily Ann - March 22, 2016
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"