3rd Trimester

lump in my throat

I am going into week 33 and the last couple weeks ive been experiencing this lump in my throat type feeling. Tonight it actually woke me up! I would really like to know whats causing it and how to make it go away. Any suggestions??

Re: lump in my throat

• Sometimes when I have heartburn it feels that way. When it's more severe it's a literal burning, but sometimes it just feels like theres something in my throat. I would just talk to your OB about it next visit if it's concerning you. good luck! hope you feel less... lumpy... tehe
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i sort of feel the same way  although i know this is gross but i always feel like i am trying to swallow a huge snot ball that just won't go down. ha   - sooorry!   i THINK its where your nasal pasages and throat are swollen because of pregnancy. reason why many women start snoring at this stage.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree about it probably being heartburn. I had that problem when I was having really bad heartburn, and I asked my OB about it and he confirmed that it probably just had to do with the acid reflux.

Another problem I've experienced with heartburn is intense upper back and less-intense chest pain that I was afraid had something to do with my heart. 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I am going to second or was it third PP because that is how heartburn has been feeling for me. I chew a couple tums and it goes away thankfully.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It could also be a goiter.
    PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"