January 2012 Moms

Teeth.. or the lack thereof

How many teeth does your LO have?

My DD got her two bottom teeth when she was 8 months old. Nothing since. She's definitely teething, gums are swollen all the typical things but the suckers just won't come out.

Where is your LO at these days with the teeth?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Teeth.. or the lack thereof

• Mine only has four. The two bottom teeth are in, and the top ones just broke through. I was late getting teeth and so was my husband, so I'm not worried about it. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 8...the top 4 and bottom 4. I see some molars starting to break through, too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • DD just got her 11th yesterday!  She has 6 on the top and now 5 on the bottom.
    imageimageimage
  • imagejnickers98:
    DD just got her 11th yesterday!  She has 6 on the top and now 5 on the bottom.

Holy moly!!! lol

• Six total. Two on top and four on the bottom.  Don't worry, they will all come in. There's such a range of when kids get teeth. Sometimes they are born with them which is CRAZY!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DD has four teeth. She hasn't gotten one since early December I don't think. Where are your teeth DD?!?! I'm not worried about it, but I do think it is remarkably slow.

Duke's House: Eating and Running with the Big Dog in Chennai: eatrunbrit.com

imageimage

2010 Race PRs:

5K - 24:57 10M - 1:28:20 13.1M - 1:57:29 26.2M - 4:28:29

• He has 12...4 on the top and bottom middle and 4 molars and I think the canines are on their way!  That's a lot of teeth all at once.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ds has 4 teeth. He got the bottom two at 6 months and the top two at around 10 months. I keep thinking another is going to pop thru but then nothing.
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• DS has 4. Got the bottom two around 9 months and his top two just came in a month ago. Don't see anything else on the horizon.

• DD got her first two teeth at 8 months. She is now 13 months and still only has 2 teeth!

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

DD 1/3/2012
    BFP 5/21/2013 MC 5/24/2013
    BFP 7/16/2013 EDD 3/27/2014
  • I've twin girls.  They are so identicle, they have been getting the same teeth at exactly the same time.  Of course, they only have the two center bottom teeth, and one ceneter top tooth.  The second center top tooth is right there, though.

Every baby is different.  With my first child ( who is now 22), she had all her teeth including 1st yr molars at 10 months.

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Layla got one bottom tooth at 11 months and the second bottom tooth a couple weeks after.  About a week ago, she got one top tooth...not the center...off to the side, which is weird.  That's it.  13 months...3 teeth...the toothless wonder:)

Layla 01.08.12

Chloe and Vivian 07.23.13

My Gang.  Halloween 2013

• 4 top and 2 bottom.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DS got his bottom two at 7.5 months. Then one of his top front. Then the two on the sides on the top. THEN the other front tooth (he was too cute with that snaggle-tooth look!)

It's been a couple of months and there's been nothing, but now I see two top molars coming through... he still has only the two front ones on the bottom.

my first son got his first tooth a just over 6 months and they came in steadily one after the other in the exact order I was led to believe.

my boys are different creatures! that's for sure. Smile

• My DD got her first 2 bottom teeth at 8 mo and then nothing until this past week. She just cut her 3rd tooth at almost 13 mo. And it's another bottom instead of the top, go figure. I just hope she gets the one on the other side soon or its gonna look really funny lol.
  • DD has 6 teeth, four top and two bottom. She got them all the same hellish week when she was 5 months old and hasn't gotten anything since. Her gums seems swollen in the front and back and she's back to full on teething. My guess is she's going to get the next batch all at once again. (next two on bottom and first molars)
    DS 5 years old
    DD 2 years old
    {Baby GIRL due 6.1}

• None yet. She'll be 13 months this next week. I have late teethers.
    Robin - CO Mod * RP & JHutch Lover * Hufflepuff
    <><
    Tizzle 10/07 ~ Boppy 7/09 ~ Chicken 1/12
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Books read in 2013: ~ Audiobooks listened to in 2013: 3
    Currently reading: The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon
    Currently listening to: The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Robin (jason&robin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf) image
  • My DD seems to be on the slower end of things. I'm not worried I just feel bad for the poor girl. She's drooling like crazy, is cranky and in pain and just when the gums are so swollen and I think this is it, NOTHING!

Funny thing pedi said is that she may cut her k9 before she cuts the two front ones. Vampire baby! lol

It doesn't slow her down in eating anything she wants so that's a good thing.

It would be just nice if we could all get some sleep. Although, I have to say after 3 brutal weeks she's STTN the last 3 nights so I'm glad that's over and am also really really hoping she's going to cut that tooth any day now. FX!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"