Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Crawling

If your LO is crawling did you notice a change in their eating habits?

DD started crawling this week and I am now finding it impossible to feed her a bottle. She just won't sit still. Is she just excited about her new skill and will eat better when its less exciting?? 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Crawling

• MY LO is not quite crawling yet but that sounds like something that would happen. Shes on the move mom.. no time to eat! Good luck
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • imageforestdancer:
    MY LO is not quite crawling yet but that sounds like something that would happen. Shes on the move mom.. no time to eat! Good luck

Her energy is endless! I am in trouble! lol 

• Loading the player...
  • imagealizabethanne:

If your LO is crawling did you notice a change in their eating habits?

DD started crawling this week and I am now finding it impossible to feed her a bottle. She just won't sit still. Is she just excited about her new skill and will eat better when its less exciting?? 

my baby isn't crawling yet but he's sooooo squirmy and won't be still EVER!! He's more interested in everything else sooo I'm kinda going through the same thing :// lol  

• imageforestdancer:
    MY LO is not quite crawling yet but that sounds like something that would happen. Shes on the move mom.. no time to eat! Good luck

This!  Crazy kids, don't they know they need to eat!!??

Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• imageklasala318:

imageforestdancer:

This!  Crazy kids, don't they know they need to eat!!??

She finally crawled herself to sleep. Passed out in the middle of the floor. I sat next to her asked her if she wanted her bottle, she drank the whole thing and fell back asleep! And this is nap #2! Aside from having to baby proof everything in less then a day, this crawling isn't half bad! 

• DS has been a distracted nurser since about 4 months old. He still wakes 3 or 4 times a night to eat, and often those are the only good feedings he has. During the day he might be at the breast 5 minutes at a time, 10 if he's really hungry. It only got worse once he started crawling!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Same situation here.  Doesn't want to nurse for more than 5 minutes all morning.  I hand him off to DH at noon, he plays with the bottle or refuses it all day.  Then drinks 5-8 ounces right down at bedtime with DH (while exhausted).  He sleeps for a nice 3 hour chunck then nurses 3-5 times  over the next 8 hours.  Everyone tells me I am nuts to be letting an 8 month old nurse that much at night but if I don't we'd estimate his daily intake at about 10-12 ounces!  That's not going to work for a crawling, active kid.  We've been on this pattern for 2-3 months, since he started trying to scoot and crawl.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"