February 2013 Moms

Still Working?

I am due on Thursady and still working. Anyone else out there still working on or past due date?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Still Working?

• I am due Sat. and my last day was last Sat.  I had really wanted to work until the end, but it was getting to be too much to be on my feet so much. 
  • Friday might have been my last day!  I have doctor's appts today, so I'm off due to scheduling.  I teach and if I'm gone in the middle of the day, they have to find an all day substitute.  If they induce tomorrow, then I'm done!  If not, then I go back to work tomorrow.  I'm sooo ready to be done with work, so I really hope this baby comes tomorrow. :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Due next Wed and am still working. Plan on working up until delivery but I do work from home and can no longer travel to sales meetings so just pretty much email and sit on conference calls so can't complain much..
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am! Hoping to work up until the end-- but I am feeling great (makes up for first and second tri) so that helps!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Still working and still driving to local sales calls. It is getting to be ridiculous since my clients are borderline horrified that i am still working. However, bills must be paid.

Being home for me though isn't exactly relaxing with a 3 year old and a 1 year old.

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am being induced Thursday and yes still working. I sit at work so I figure I might as well sit at work and get paid and not sit at home and kill myself trying to buy time lol
    photo 9304f105-c1e0-4769-a5f5-66ebac0208e2.jpg
  • I am due 2/20. I am still working through the end of this week. I teach, so we have President's Day off (2/18). I will start my leave 2/19 unless this baby decides to come this week.

Today, it feels like my hips/lower back/etc...are going to break in half...I am hoping LO gets things moving soon. I have all my plans checked and double checked...so here's hoping!

imageimageimage
  • Planning on it. I am off today as I was up alL night with contractions 8 -10 min apart and still coming hoping heading to the hospital today.
  • Yep still working and if I am past my due date I will continue to work. I even have two field trips planned the week after I'm due

• I'm working up until I go into labor! I am working from home full time until our LO gets here, which is amazing! I am definitely tired but I didn't want to start my maternity leave until she gets here.  I'm due next Thursday (2/21) but I am hoping she comes a little early... this FTM is getting anxious!
    Baby #1 Due 2/21/13!
  • I'm due Thursday and I'm working up until the day I give birth.  I sit at work so it's not too bad.  I do a lot of laps around the building when my hips get sore from sitting! Smile
  • Im due sunday and saturday will be my last shift.  I feel like baby boy will be late, so I need to try to figure out what to do until he comes.

• I'm due next Tuesday and my last day will be this Thursday.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was planning to be (due 2/26) but benched due to high blood pressure/protein in my urine. I am doing some working from home though I am officially on medical leave. Hats off to you ladies who are still at work!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm due next Wednesday and thanks to PA law, I'm here until he is. It wouldn't be too bad, if not for the 1.5-2 hour commute each way, but I just tell myself it's only about 3 more weeks... tops.

• Yup, working until I go into labor over here. Luckily my family and I own our own business so I can't really complain about having to work while this pregnant, I realize I have it pretty easy compared to some. Good luck to all of you powering through!
    Anniversary

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Due Thursday and I am at work today.
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • My due date is today and I am still working.  I am planning on working up until the end ... anxiously awaiting whenever that will be!

• Due next Friday and still working. I plan on working until the end. All I want to do is lay on the couch and relax though, but I'd rather have my time off with my little one. Only a little bit longer!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm due a week from tomorrow and still working. I'm hoping to work until he arrives. It helps that I've had some work from home days. It's so much more comfortable and the bathroom is much closer Smile
    BabyFruit Ticker

my read shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Due Thursday and plan to keep working, but I'm only part-time - two days a week.  And lately, I enjoy my days out of the house more than when I am at home because I physically can't keep up with my three kids.  Sitting in a quiet office alone is much nicer.

• Due Sunday and will be working through LO's arrival, but I have been able to work from home these last few weeks which is the only reason I have been able to keep this up for so long. I am scheduling my induction on Tuesday of next week, so I likely won't work after Monday of next week. 
  • II worked on the day I had her. Left school at 3:30, picked up DS from school then ran errands. She was born at 713pm. Can't say I wasn't tired at work but glad I worked till the end now I can use all of my time to be at home with her :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Working through the end, hoping that's sooner rather than later- my OB asked if I wanted to be off any sooner but I don't know what I'd do. Everything ready at the house, and I'd much rather have my time with him after the fact. Though if I end up being induced like I was last time DH and I will take the day off and see a movie as a last hoorah-
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I'm due Saturday and still working. LO isn't showing any signs of wanting to come out any time soon, so if I go past my EDD, I will continue working until delivery.
    image BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"