December 2012 Moms

re-joining ?

Hi Ladies,

I haven't been on in quite some time (since maybe 4mo?) and I miss TB! I had my LO just before Christmas. She's 7 weeks old (as of friday). I'm looking forward to catching up with you all. :)

Callie photo Callie1.jpg

Re: re-joining ?

• Welcome back!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Thanks! Now I just have to figure out how to update all my info LOL. 
    Callie photo Callie1.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome back!

I haven't posted on here in quite awhile, either. I have tried a million times to change my ticker and it hasn't worked. My LO was born on her due date, though so she's 8w1d old!

How is your Lo doing?

BFP #1: 4/2/12 -- DD born 12/15/12. BFP #2: 4/1/14 -- CP. BFP #3: 4/28/14 -- EDD 1/10/15

Jan 15  NOV siggy challenge: 

• Welcome back and Congrats on the LO!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP#1 on 02/14/09 BIRTH to Mason 6lb9oz on 10/12/09

BFP#2 on 5/28/11 EDD 2/1/12 Natural M/C on 6/13/11

BFP#3 on 1/20/12 EDD 9/30/12 Natural m/c on 1/27/12

BFP#4 on 4/23/12 BIRTH to Isabella 7lb1oz on 12/19/12

• She's doing great - was also born on her due date (On the bathroom floor no less - that was not planned!) But perfectly happy and healthy :)

Hope you're all doing well! Can't wait to catch up!
    Callie photo Callie1.jpg
  • imagejenyjeny:
    She's doing great - was also born on her due date (On the bathroom floor no less - that was not planned!) But perfectly happy and healthy :)

Ooh I want to hear your birth story! Sounds interesting :) 

BabyFetus TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagejenyjeny:
    She's doing great - was also born on her due date (On the bathroom floor no less - that was not planned!) But perfectly happy and healthy :)

Wow, that's crazy! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagejenyjeny:
    On the bathroom floor no less

Holy moly! Were you planning on a home birth? Cannot recall

For updates to tickers, everyone is having issues. Had to attempt mine 3 plus times and took a couple of hours to show the original change and then couldnt get it to update again with anyother changes eventhough it was the same day.and same computer.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • We had a Midwife who spoke to us briefly about home birth, but DH was really not comfortable with the idea, so we decided to go the hospital route. However, when my water broke, it was in the middle of a ridiculous blizzard, in the very very early hours of the mourning. There was about a foot of snow on all the roads. My primary midwife got to our place, and the back up MW was in the ditch. So she said, you can either call an ambulance, try to drive, or have the baby here!

By that point I was having serious "don't touch me" contractions, and there was no way I was going anywhere. So I got in the tub for a bit, and then when I got out, the baby decided she wanted out RIGHT away. (Yay for gravity). So we had a baby on the bathroom floor.

Best part was, right after that, I got a shower, pj's and the hubs made me some french toast - and I sat in bed with my perfect baby and ate french toast and watch the snow pile up, while the MW did all her routine checks :)

Callie Hope - born Dec. 21 2012 <3 (hope you can see the pic!)

https://s528.beta.photobucket.com/user/jenniWylie/media/Callie1.jpg.html

Callie photo Callie1.jpg
  • That's such an awesome story! And Callie is so gorgeous! :)

BabyFetus TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Jenni you're not wanted here.  Go find some new friends!  Some fat ones... hehehe
  • Wow, amazing story! Welcome back!
    Jude Wayne - Born 4/23/10 Violet Patricia - Born 12/5/12 Breastfeeding, baby-wearing work-at-home mom of 2 living in Rockville, MD
  • imagejenyjeny:
    We had a Midwife who spoke to us briefly about home birth, but DH was really not comfortable with the idea, so we decided to go the hospital route. However, when my water broke, it was in the middle of a ridiculous blizzard, in the very very early hours of the mourning. There was about a foot of snow on all the roads. My primary midwife got to our place, and the back up MW was in the ditch. So she said, you can either call an ambulance, try to drive, or have the baby here! By that point I was having serious "don't touch me" contractions, and there was no way I was going anywhere. So I got in the tub for a bit, and then when I got out, the baby decided she wanted out RIGHT away. Yay for gravity. So we had a baby on the bathroom floor. Best part was, right after that, I got a shower, pj's and the hubs made me some french toast and I sat in bed with my perfect baby and ate french toast and watch the snow pile up, while the MW did all her routine checks : Callie Hope born Dec. 21 2012 lt;3 hope you can see the pic!https://s528.beta.photobucket.com/user/jenniWylie/media/Callie1.jpg.htmlimage

Wow! Quite an entrance into the world. She's beautiful!

BFP #1: 4/2/12 -- DD born 12/15/12. BFP #2: 4/1/14 -- CP. BFP #3: 4/28/14 -- EDD 1/10/15

Jan 15  NOV siggy challenge: 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"