March 2013 Moms

Help! What's going on?

My legs from my knees to my ankles feel really weird ... It's like an uncomfortable pain I've never felt before. I have no swelling... What's going on?!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Help! What's going on?

• You probably have a leg cramp/Charlie horse. It's a tight, painful, pulling sensation. No swelling.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.
  • I've had a Charlie horse before.. I can't explain how it feels but it goes from my knees all the way down to my ankles, kind of a dull pain in both legs. It's def not a Charlie horse though, I know what that feels like.
  • Loading the player...
  • More than likely it's a sciatic nerve
  • imagesdemilio1231:
    I've had a Charlie horse before.. I can't explain how it feels but it goes from my knees all the way down to my ankles, kind of a dull pain in both legs. It's def not a Charlie horse though, I know what that feels like.

I have the same thing. I call it a Charlie horse because I have no other way to describe it. It almost feels like a pulled muscle? Is it in the back or front of your leg? My pain runs along the back.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • From my knees down to my toes I'll get a tingly, kinda pin pricking feeling when I'm standing up sometimes. It feels really weird almost as if my legs had gone to sleep, but of course they didn't. I just sit down and put my feet up and it will go away. I don't worry too much about it, I just chalk it up to swelling and reduced circulation. I'll also throw on some knee high compression socks if I'm going to work and know it will be more likely to happen.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• imagerm2013:
    From my knees down to my toes I'll get a tingly, kinda pin pricking feeling when I'm standing up sometimes. It feels really weird almost as if my legs had gone to sleep, but of course they didn't. I just sit down and put my feet up and it will go away. I don't worry too much about it, I just chalk it up to swelling and reduced circulation. I'll also throw on some knee high compression socks if I'm going to work and know it will be more likely to happen.

Oops I was wrong! That's sciatica not a cramp!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagerm2013:
    From my knees down to my toes I'll get a tingly, kinda pin pricking feeling when I'm standing up sometimes. It feels really weird almost as if my legs had gone to sleep, but of course they didn't. I just sit down and put my feet up and it will go away. I don't worry too much about it, I just chalk it up to swelling and reduced circulation. I'll also throw on some knee high compression socks if I'm going to work and know it will be more likely to happen.

I have this.  It is like carpal tunnel but in the legs rather than hands.  Keep your feet elevated as much as possible.

BFP on IVF #2 6/29/2012. Beta #1 7/3 = 522; Beta #2 = 1180; Beta #3 = 6491 image BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have this same thing happen everytime I take a shower. I have horrible back pain all day/all night so I take long showers and let the hot water hit by back and it seems to help a little but my legs get all tingly every time. It is a very strange feeling.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"