1st Trimester

Not sure how far along....

I took 2 HPT this weekend and got positives. The one problem I have is I have NO idea how far along! I have a 13 month old and just finished with breastfeeding, i only had 2 periods before i quit and haven't had one since... So no clue when we concieved... Any advice lol 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Not sure how far along....

• I think an u/s would be the only thing that would be able to give you an accurate date. Do you by any chance know when you ovulated?

DD1 | Jan 2009
    DD2 | June 2011
    DS1 | Oct 2013
       ADD3 | Oct 2014 (April 2001)
    DS2 | June 2016
    DS3 | Dec 2018

Due with baby blob August 2021

Pregnancy Ticker
  • early u/s used for dating are supposed to be very accurate. 

I did not temp or use OPKs and using my last period was not accurate.

I had a dating u/s around 9 weeks and then my n/t scan at 13 weeks. So far they are sticking with the EDD they gave me at the dating u/s.  

Anniversary
    When you've been married this long, you need a ticker to remind you.

Baby Boy M - 08/01/2013 

Expecting Baby Bean February 2017
  • Loading the player...
  • I too don't know when we conceived. My re set up an u/s and tomorrow I'll find out. I suggest you call and make an appointment

BFP #1 11/07/2012 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C 11/22/2012

BFP #2 02/05/2013 EDD 09/19/2013 Arrived via c-section 09/27/2013

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• No I have no clue when I ovulated :-(  We were not actually TTC lol. 

My other problem is I am starting a new job Friday and won't get insurance til the first of March. But I don't wanna wait that long lol.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageGwyneddlesliegrace:

I think an u/s would be the only thing that would be able to give you an accurate date. Do you by any chance know when you ovulated?

I agree. Ultrasound would be the best thing.

• imageGwyneddlesliegrace:

I think an u/s would be the only thing that would be able to give you an accurate date. Do you by any chance know when you ovulated?

This exactly.  Ask your doc for a dating u/s.  They'll probably do that anyway because they'll want to give prenatal care accordingly. 

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
    My BFP Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013
  • As with everyone else, an ultrasound would be the best way to determine
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"