3rd Trimester

Woke up FLAT on my belly!

I don't think I was sleeping like that long because I woke up out of breath! But we are talking flat on the belly not a side-belly thing!! I didn't feel my LO move for a while but he has been since, but hes generally pretty lazy...think its ok??

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Woke up FLAT on my belly!

• It's fine.  Belly sleeping isn't so much an issue for baby as it is a major discomfort for mom.  How you managed it I'll never know.

If you're feeling super unsure you can always give your on-call nurse a ring.  But I wouldn't sweat it.

// I love you too. //

• Confused omg.... yes, you're fine. chill.
    TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • I somehow managed to wake up on my belly at 36 weeks! I'm sure it's fine, but like pp said, call if you feel like something is wrong.
  • imageRussianMommy:
    Confused omg.... yes, you're fine. chill.

Really? She wasn't freaking out, just concerned. Considering all the posts you do on everything from flush-able wipes to whatever else. You would think you of all people would be a little less condescending.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageCharlotte02:
    imageRussianMommy:

Really? She wasn't freaking out, just concerned. Considering all the posts you do on everything from flush-able wipes to whatever else. You would think you of all people would be a little less condescending.

Thank you Charlotte02! Def wasn't freaking!

RussianMommy, no need to be so snarky. I think its a legitimate question, and as she said, you write some ridiculous posts sometimes....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Wow, I wouldn't think that was possible, either lol  I still annoy myself by trying to lay flat on my back. But belly? I can't imagine... Haha 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have a TempurPedic bed and can believe it or not lay pretty comfortably on my stomach at 33 weeks.  I don't do it often but every now and then also find myself on my stomach.
  • imageasibilrud:

imageCharlotte02:
    imageRussianMommy:

RussianMommy, no need to be so snarky. I think its a legitimate question, and as she said, you write some ridiculous posts sometimes....

photo b6d12d4a-3c41-4686-a0af-8cf854f979e4_zpsffdadc4c.jpg Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I slept on my belly for as long as I could! I'm not a back sleeper at all. Like PP said - you waking up was probably your body's way of telling you to switch positions. No harm done, really.

BabyFetus TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageNativeFloridian:

It's fine.  Belly sleeping isn't so much an issue for baby as it is a major discomfort for mom.  How you managed it I'll never know.

If you're feeling super unsure you can always give your on-call nurse a ring.  But I wouldn't sweat it.

This.  You can't help it, you were sleeping :)

Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • Totally Agree! Sheesh!

imageasibilrud:

imageCharlotte02:
    imageRussianMommy:

• I am also constantly waking up on my belly.  After a bit of asking around and research, the only thing dangerous about it is your comfort.  Sleeping on your back is what's risky, but don't worry about your belly. :-)  Now... take a nap! I wish I could!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageRussianMommy:
    Music omg.... yes, you're fine. chill.

Really? OP was quite calm in her post. Even if she hadn't been, your rudeness was completely inappropriate. I've watched you get flamed quite a bit around here for your posts. Was this the bullied trying to feel better by bullying someone else? Grow up.
    image">

image"">
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"