November 2011 Moms
Options

Any snowed in Mommies?

How many inches did you get last night? What are you planning to do to keep the kiddoes happy today?

Stay warm! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Any snowed in Mommies?

• Options

Where ya at MrsCaddy?

I heard New England area was gonna get slammed. 

We aren't snowed in here in Ohio, but we got a lot of snow this week.  It's so sunny here that it's melting away already. 

I'd love to be snowed in with some chili right about now. 

• Options

I'm in NC, so no snow for us.

I have family in Mass. & they are getting blasted. I am totally not used to snow like that. I think I would go stir-crazy!

Stay warm, snow mommas!

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We got 32 inches, more in drifts.  Couldn't open our doors.  DH went out a window to shovel out the doors.  Lol.  We are fine though. 

ETA LO has been doing her usual Saturday stuff.  We went outside for 10 minutes, but it was so windy, she wasn't having fun.  

• Options
    I'm in SoCal, no crazy snow here! Just curious about the other mommies :
  • Options
    imageJ234:
    We got 32 inches, more in drifts. nbsp;Couldn't open our doors. nbsp;DH went out a window to shovel out the doors. nbsp;Lol. nbsp;We are fine though.nbsp;ETA LO has been doing her usual Saturday stuff. nbsp;We went outside for 10 minutes, but it was so windy, she wasn't having fun. nbsp;

Woah! 32" is crazy!!
  • Options

imageMrsCaddyshack:
    Woah! 32" is crazy!!

Yeah, no kidding.  BTW, your LO is adorable!   

• Options
    I'm in MN and we are supposed to get anywhere from 4-15" tomorrow and into Monday.  We'll see.  I went to the grocery store this afternoon and it was madness.  Hello, people, it's Minnesota!  The snow will be cleared in a few hours so there's no reason to stockpile food!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options

imageJenny952:
    I'm in MN and we are supposed to get anywhere from 4-15" tomorrow and into Monday.  We'll see.  I went to the grocery store this afternoon and it was madness.  Hello, people, it's Minnesota!  The snow will be cleared in a few hours so there's no reason to stockpile food!

This! We ordered from Coborn's Delivers as usual. DH just went out to pick up breakfast and coffee because I'm too tired to make anything. I'm hoping DS's daycare is closed tomorrow so I can work from home. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageJ234:

imageMrsCaddyshack:
    Woah! 32" is crazy!!

Yeah, no kidding.  BTW, your LO is adorable!   

Thanks!
  • Options
    Day 2: made a felt board with snow person parts, perfect for LO who loves pointing out eyes, noses, and shoes.  Sledding and also resorting to Yo Gabba Gabba.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"