February 2013 Moms

Clean Sheet Theory

I washed our bedsheets, even though they were already clean, hoping that it would start labor tonight! Big Smile  I figure when you wear new, pretty underwear, you always start your period, so if I had freshly washed linens, I'm sure to have my water break, right?  This is my theory of the night.  Feel free to go wash your sheets. :)  Going to start some of that accupressure mentioned below too.  And maybe gallop around the block while eating pineapple...  I really don't want to be induced next week if I can help it!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Clean Sheet Theory

• Hahah good idea!! I just might have to try this tonight too! :)

• I've been going into overdrive today with cleaning. Hoping that if I over exert myself it might bring on some contractions. Don't know what it is that I expect to be feeling though, but I've been in quite a bit of pain and LO is going berserk inside thinking she's at a carnival! Good luck to all! Bring those babies on!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm bouncing on my yoga ball. :-)

Try sex too. Also evening primrose oil softgel can have a hole poked in it and putting it "Up there". Its known for cervical softening :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hubby changed the sheets yesterday...nothing's going on here... lol
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • imagefmw0526:
    I'm bouncing on my yoga ball. :Try sex too. Also evening primrose oil softgel can have a hole poked in it and putting it "Up there". Its known for cervical softening :

Where do you get the primrose oil?? And it comes in a gel??
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image image image image
  • imageImaniJ55:
    imagefmw0526:
    I'm bouncing on my yoga ball. :Try sex too. Also evening primrose oil softgel can have a hole poked in it and putting it "Up there". Its known for cervical softening :

Same question...I'm assuming you mean it comes in a softgel capsule thing?  CVS or somewhere special? 

RiverSong - dang it!  I'm still hoping!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagepitterpatter129:

imageImaniJ55:
    imagefmw0526:

Same question...I'm assuming you mean it comes in a softgel capsule thing?  CVS or somewhere special? 

I found it! Lol they sell it at Walmart and other drug stores, in the soft gel capsule...
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image image image image
  • Yes I meant a softgel. And Yes you should be able to get it at a regular drugstore.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagepitterpatter129:

imageImaniJ55:
    imagefmw0526:

I hope it does work for you! :) Hubby swears that it will happen tomorrow...I have no indication that this will be the case though.

Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • I've been trying that one too!
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

•  Oh hey! That's a new one, now I just have to find 3 dollars and hope no one else is using em :D
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Nice thinking! ;] and so true about starting your period on new pretty underwear!
  • Washing my sheets right now, but hadn't heard of this theory!  I really hope it works for me...I'm feeling antsy!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagepitterpatter129:

imageImaniJ55:
    imagefmw0526:

I bought my EPO at CVS...gel capsule.  I have only been taking them orally right now but even if you want to use them vaginally you dont have to poke a hole in them you can just insert (and wear a pantyliner). 

PCOS 
    Off bcp March 2011 
    Aug 2011-Feb 2012 tried to regulate cycles w/ Metformin -- no luck 
    April 2012: Clomid (50mg) + Injects + TI = BFN
    May 2012: Clomid (100mg) + Injects + TI = BFP on 6/8/12   

Lilypie - (74ba)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"