July 2013 Moms

Dry Skin remedies for feet and legs?

I'm sure it's a combination of the dry air, winter time, and being pregnant, but we're leaving for a cruise Wednesday and my legs and feet are so dry! 

Does anyone have any suggestions for decent lotion that's not a million dollars or any quick dry feet fixes so I don't scare people away when I go to wear flip flops next week?

Thanks so much for any thoughts!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Dry Skin remedies for feet and legs?

• I was very dry and itchy a few weeks ago, and started sleeping with a humidifier on and it helped a lot. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Cerave.  You can get it at any drugstore, get the giant tub, it's ~$13.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Aquaphor by eucerin is awesome. I use it a couple of times a week.
    TTC since Feb 2012. Me: 39, DH: 37
    BFP #1 5/27/12- m/c 7/9/12 @ 10w2d (cytotec induced @11w).
    Fibroids, Hashimoto's Hypothyroidism
    BFP #2 11/18/12  EDD 7/27/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageLiz4444:

Cerave.  You can get it at any drugstore, get the giant tub, it's ~$13.

love this stuff. But make sure you get the cream and not the lotion. The lotion doesn't work well at all.

i also love  Kerasol for my feet.

• Pure almond oil, I put it all over right when I get out of the shower. About 10 bucks, but you only need a little at a time.
  • imageKatKimberly:
    Pure almond oil, I put it all over right when I get out of the shower. About 10 bucks, but you only need a little at a time.

this, or any type of natural oil. If you have olive or coconut in your pantry that works just as well too.

photo ttgl_zps49ec0de7.jpg
  • Coconut oil! It is amazing! My friend gave me some to try a few weeks ago and it worked wonders, it smells great too :
  • Coconut oil! I put it on after the shower and sleep with it. You can also mix it with raw sugar for a scrub which makes your skin ridiculously soft
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"