October 2012 Moms

LO still hasn't rolled over!!! Anyone else?

She will be 4 months on Feb. 15 and has shown no desire or ability to roll over yet. Does anyone else have an LO that hasnt rolled over?    At this rate, we are feeling like she might walk before she rolls.  :-)

TIA 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: LO still hasn't rolled over!!! Anyone else?

• My dd is 4.5 months and not rolling. I don't think she has any desire

From our WDW vacation- June 3, 2014

DS- Wesley- March 14, 2010
    DD- Norah- September 27, 2012

• Dd was 4 months this week and is really close but not quite rolling. Her sister was nearly 6 months old when she rolled over but she still walked by about 11 months so im not concerned that it means anything.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Not even close but somehow she scoots across the room when I'm not looking. DS rolled a few times around 4-4.5 months but preferred being mostly on his back until closer to 6 months.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC 1 yr, BFP m/c 6weeks IUI #1-8 BFN IVF #1-2 - BFN Laproscopic - clear IVF #3 - BFP!!!!! 12/23 Beta #1-122, 12/29 Beta #2 - 1230, 1/4 Beta #3 8000+
  • DD rolled over for the first time just over 4 months (but just under 4 months adjusted). She showed no real signs of ever intending on doing so (hated tummy time, just laid there like a rock), then one day she was kicking up a storm and moving a bit so I flipped her over and boom. And now 2 weeks later she is getting very close to rolling the other way.

So don't despair, it will happen. 

DD 9/15/12
  • No rolling here either, she can scoot forward across the couch cushion but it's not intentional, it's just the what she does with her feet while she is on her stomach.
  • Glad to see we are in good company - thanks ladies!  
  • No rolling here either...only if we 'force' it by placing his arms correctly and helping him stabilize his feet.
  • DD just did last week? It was just shy of 4 mths.
  • K will be 4 months on Feb 16th. Not even attempting rolling over. I'm not concerned yet. According to babycenter's milestones, it's more average for it to happen by 6 months.
  • Ditto, has not rolled and shows no real desire to do so!

Anniversary

TTC #2 since July 2014
    BFP 9/27/14
    MMC discovered 10/27/14, D&C 11/4/14
  • imageCaseyk1127:
    Not even close but somehow she scoots across the room when I'm not looking.

Same here for stomach, but I think she is close from her back. 

Lilypie - Personal picture    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie - Personal picture    
  • Henry hasn't rolled over either. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• No rolling over here, unless I put her on her side. She showed signs of thinking about it a couple weeks ago, but nothing since. She really prefers sitting (with support). She also angry scoots around on her tummy, her nose is all rug burned from doing this at daycare.
  • LO has rolled in his sleep belly to back but I have yet to see it. He loves to stand and sit assisted obviously. But, not really rolling. Probably my fault for not putting him on his belly or back more often. We have tile floors and need to get a rug so I can lay him down on the floor. The couch is not so much the best place anymore.
  • Nope, not even close - but I think we're one of the younger ones on the board.
    ?Married 11-1-08 ~ dxPCOS 9-1-11 ~ BFP 2-14-12 ~ T.J. born 11-1-12? Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Tanner James The  BoysWedding Shot
  • My little guy will be 4 months Feb. 15th as well. He still has not rolled over either. He will roll to his side and suck his hands but that is as far as he goes. He now hates tummy time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"