January 2013 Moms

Favorite Brand of Wipes?

What wipes have you had success with? I've tried a bunch but am not loving any of them.

Has anyone tried Costco's? I've heard good things and am curious....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

5 IUIs to get BFP w/baby #1
3 IUIs to get BFP w/baby #2
Lost baby #2 at nearly 12 weeks (D&C on 9/19/14)

Re: Favorite Brand of Wipes?

• I like pampers sensitive.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagejjgal:
    I like pampers sensitive.

Me too!
  • Loading the player...
  • We've tried Costco brand, but we were using more wipes per diaper change Bc they were pretty flimsy and didn't clean as well. I also dislike Up&Up brand wipes for this reason. 

I like Pampers Sensitive too, but we use Huggies Bc we can buy in bulk from Costco. We've been happy with them!  

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • I like Huggies wipes... HATE their diapers!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I like Huggies All Natural. They are cheap on Amazon and Cost Co. I've been wanting to try Cost Co's, but I hear they are so thin.

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Huggies Pure or Huggies All Natural

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Huggies all natural, everything else feels like I am wiping a bum with tissue paper
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Dx MTHFR (C677T & A1298C, Compound Heterozygous)

• Target's are pretty good, but I do like Huggies wipes. As far as diapers go though, Target diapers are the BEST! We've tried pampers and Huggies as well, and the target diapers really hold everything in. No leaks! They 'appear' cheaper made ( no frills) but they are AMAZING!
  • imagejessalared:
    I like Huggies wipes... HATE their diapers!
    this exactly I love the natural huggies wipes, but their diapers suck. I have some from my shower and will never use huggies diapers once they are gone!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • we've been using costco and bjs....and like them....do not like parents choice from walmart tho

• imageLaurelBee:

We've tried Costco brand, but we were using more wipes per diaper change Bc they were pretty flimsy and didn't clean as well. I also dislike Up&Up brand wipes for this reason. 

I like Pampers Sensitive too, but we use Huggies Bc we can buy in bulk from Costco. We've been happy with them!  

I had the same problem w/the Target brand...super flimsy!

5 IUIs to get BFP w/baby #1
    3 IUIs to get BFP w/baby #2
    Lost baby #2 at nearly 12 weeks (D&C on 9/19/14)
  • We love Pampers Sensitive.  We tried the Target Sensitive wipes, but hate them!  We are on our last pack and can't wait to get rid of them!  
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Another vote for Pampers Sensitive!
  • imageaklawrence1:
    Another vote for Pampers Sensitive!

Same here although I remember the Huggies pack I got from my shower were pretty good too.

Jacob, 1/14/13
  • imagejessrenee11:
    Huggies all natural, everything else feels like I am wiping a bum with tissue paper

Exactly this.   

11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Huggies are definitely my favorite. I don't like how the Pampers dispenser is designed. I also MUCH prefer Huggies diapers to Pampers.

BabyFruit Ticker

• We are using pampers sensitive for his sensitive little bum right now. But I love Huggies wipes the best. Especially the thick and clean. They are more expensive, but you use less wipes.

I feel like I use half the wipe container with every diaper change these days, lol.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagejjgal:
    I like pampers sensitive.

Me too!
  • We were able to get Seventh Generation for a great price on Amazon... they are thick and I never need more than 1 for even a messy diaper.  We also liked the Huggies All Natural, which is what I have a travel pack of in their diaper bag.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"