August 2012 Moms

DS first blizzard (PIP)

Here is LJ (and our fat cat) sitting by the front door, as you can see it's halfway up the door and still coming down fast....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

Re: DS first blizzard (PIP)

• He's still in his drool soaked pj's and winter hat, ha!

Anniversary
  • imagebrandyleighxx:
    He's still in his drool soaked pj's and winter hat, ha!

holy cow!! That's some snow! He looks so cute! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • He is so cute! I love blizzards when I have no where to go.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicPhotobucket
  • That's crazy! We were supposed to get 2-4 and we barely got 1. Enjoy your snow days!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Wow that's a lot of snow, but he is so cute! Stay inside LJ you might get lost if you go out.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Holy batman, thats alot of snow. I live in Kansas, we never have snow like that. THe most I can ever remember was like 18 inches and that was only once.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Scarlet Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Very cute. Wow.  Looks like you are not going anywhere today. 
    995468_10151780121619767_1204953917_n
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Our driveway....

Anniversary
  • That is ridiculous.

But, I have to say, I'm a little jealous. I want to be trapped in my house for a few days...it'd be like a little mini staycation from the real world!

And your DS is too cute!

A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
    SCANDAL!

• Thanks ladies!

Anniversary
  • imagebigbootyjudi:

That is ridiculous.

But, I have to say, I'm a little jealous. I want to be trapped in my house for a few days...it'd be like a little mini staycation from the real world!

And your DS is too cute!

Haha, well... we desperately need groceries tomorrow, so I'd like to be able to drive by then. DS def. needs formula by the end of tomorrow. And DH is going stir crazy. In fact, his crazy azz is going out to start shoveling now. Shovel 2 feet of snow.

Anniversary
  • What do you do when you get snow like that? I'm serious. I don't really know since its doesn't snow here. I can't wrap my head around the idea of that much snow. Crazy!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • imageMrs. Rohde:
    What do you do when you get snow like that? I'm serious. I don't really know since its doesn't snow here. I can't wrap my head around the idea of that much snow. Crazy!!!

We really should have been more prepared and gotten groceries, jugs of water, and stocked up on formula... thank goodness we didn't lose power and the snow has stopped.

A lot of businesses closed early yesterday and a lot of things are closed down today. My work closed at noon as did DS's daycare yesterday, but we stayed home anyhow. DH's work also let out early yesterday, he was home by 2pm. Massachusetts has a driving ban -  meaning, if you're caught trying to drive, you could be fine and/or face jail time (so the news says). New Hampshire, where I am, doesn't have a ban but I sincerely hope no one is trying to drive in this. You just wait for the plow trucks at this point. They should be coming out soon though since the snow has stopped and winds are dying down.

Edited for clarification

Anniversary
  • Wow, thats crazy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"