October 2012 Moms

Back to work clothing

I go back to work on the 19th and nothing fits! I am down 25 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight and all of my old work clothes fit funny.

Where do you do your shopping?  We are business casual and I don't want to spend a fortune on a new wardrobe.  I was thinking of buying empire waist dresses with black tights or skirts with "flowy" shirts because my belly is still jiggly. 

Please help! 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Back to work clothing

• I just got a couple things from TJMaxx, etc. There are also super sales (ie take 40% off the sale price) at places like the Gap now and I got some tops for $5-$10

this is the best time of year to shop, actually.  

• Limited and Express were having an extra 50 off clearance these past few weeks. Not sure if it is over.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Shop the sales for sure! I never pay full price.
    Birthday

• I get basics at Old Navy
  • I bought fat pants from the Gap. I spent probably $250 on clothes to make me feel better until I get back into shape (I lost the baby weight but my new distribution of weight is awful)
    DD 9/15/12
  • Good to know, I'm heading out tomorrow to look for clothes for work. I will probably check out Charlotte Russe and Express, hopefully they are still having sales at the mall!
  • imageMrsNorry:
    Good to know, I'm heading out tomorrow to look for clothes for work. I will probably check out Charlotte Russe and Express, hopefully they are still having sales at the mall!

I was there again tonight and Express still had their's

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"