November 2011 Moms
Options

weekend plans

Finally it's Friday!

Any fun plans for the weekend?

I have trivia night fundraiser tonight. But excited to have a mommy and me day with LO tomorrow. I am going to get him fitted for new shoes and may hit the aquarium again

11.2011 - DS1

02.2013 - loss at 6 wks

06.2014 - DS2

10.2015 - loss at 12 wks

03.2017 - DD

Re: weekend plans

• Options

I wish we had an aquarium in our town, it is a 2 hr drive for us. DS loves it!

I'm not doing anything fun. I close tonight - Sunday at work. Fun, fun, fun. 

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

Ugh....rub it in whydontcha, ECruiz.  lol!  Totally kidding.  Have fun tomorrow, that sounds like a blast.  Even though I sahm with DD, when we go out to breakfast or lunch or do something like an aquarium, I feel like it's so special and sweet.  Enjoy!!!!!

So we made friends with another couple our age at the breastfeeding class and the baby birth class.  The were Team Green, CDing, and about our age.  We even gave birth within hours of eachother.  We have been FB friends ever since and tonight they were hosting a playdate with a ton of other couples and their babies.  Well guuuuueeeeessssssssssssss whose LO is sick.  Yeup, she's got a bad cold the doc said with fever, cough and snot.  The trifecta.  I thought about ditching DD and DH, finding a replacement kid and going, but that sounds like the wrong thing to do. Ha! Jk.  But I am so super bummed. 

DH's parents were going to come this weekend too which I was pretty excited about (I LOVE them!).  It's just too hard to have everyone here while DD is miserable and waking a lot at night.  So, we are on our own this weekend and stuck in the house I'm sure. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are taking DS shoe shopping and a little mommy shopping too! Getting him ready for daycare Monday!
  • Options
    My weekend plans include shoveling and shoveling some more.  : ) 
  • Options
    imageCmmo14:
    I am suffering from major anxiety not talking to DH and sleeping in separate rooms and when I have anxiety I need to go get my hair done to relax. So my plans for these weekend is ditch DH who wants to stay with DS and take a day off to get myself all changed... ombre hair and short bob I'm thinking...nbsp;

It sucks that you are still having a bad time with your DH. I am the same way though, a makeover makes me feel so much better!
    I hope you get a little peace this weekend!

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

Tonight I think we are having dinner with my in laws. My niece's baptism is tomorrow and on Sunday is my Grandma's b-day party. My Grandma's b-day party might get rescheduled if the snow storm gets bad.

I am hoping to enjoy some cocktails tonight at home after DS goes to bed. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageCmmo14:
    I am suffering from major anxiety (not talking to DH and sleeping in separate rooms) and when I have anxiety I need to go get my hair done to relax. So my plans for these weekend is ditch DH who wants to stay with DS and take a day off to get myself all changed... ombre hair and short bob I'm thinking... 

That sounds tough. I hope you have a good time at your hair appointment.

• Options
    imageChan4dra04:

Well guuuuueeeeessssssssssssss whose LO is sick.  Yeup, she's got a bad cold the doc said with fever, cough and snot.  The trifecta.  I thought about ditching DD and DH, finding a replacement kid and going, but that sounds like the wrong thing to do. Ha! Jk.  But I am so super bummed. 

I hope she feels better soon

11.2011 - DS1

02.2013 - loss at 6 wks

06.2014 - DS2

10.2015 - loss at 12 wks

03.2017 - DD

• Options
    imagee_cruiz:
    imageChan4dra04:

Well guuuuueeeeessssssssssssss whose LO is sick.  Yeup, she's got a bad cold the doc said with fever, cough and snot.  The trifecta.  I thought about ditching DD and DH, finding a replacement kid and going, but that sounds like the wrong thing to do. Ha! Jk.  But I am so super bummed. 

I hope she feels better soon

Thanks, e_!  I hope you guys have tons of fun! I'm sure you will, it sounds like it will be!

• Options

Saturday morning I get up early to go take a class for Girl Scout Leaders, which lasts until mid day. Then DH (probably) has to work Sat. night. Sunday we have dinner plans with some friends.

Hopefully in a couple of months, after I'm finally healed from my stomach problems, MIL will babysit one night and DH and I can have our first real date night in over 2 years!

• Options

Friday nights, after the girls go to bed, are my favorite night of the week.  I get pizza, catch up on my DVR and read (DH plays his Xbox). 

We have a play date tomorrow afternoon at an indoor playground and then the snow is supposed to start, so we will hibernate after that.

Every Sunday we do breakfast with my mom, step-dad, my sisters and nieces.  Then grocery shopping, my least favorite thing in the world.

photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Relaxing and snuggling all weekend. Had a tough week at school because of stupid testing. Looking forward to next weekend, going away with DH while LO is with grandma. Wooohooo
  • Options
    A Mass for the repose of the soul of my miscarried baby offered by the cemetery where we buried him.  It was a total surprise to get a card in the mail telling us this was happening, but I am thankful for it.  Dinner with friends tomorrow night.  On Sunday, I have a baby shower for a dear friend.

BFP #1 10/13/09 EDD 06/20/10 DS Born on 06/26/10
    BFP #2 03/08/11 EDD 11/16/11 DD Born on 11/04/11
    BFP #3 08/29/12 EDD 05/06/13 M/C on 08/30/12
    BFP #4 11/01/12 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C on 12/28/12
    BFP #5 04/30/13 EDD 01/03/14 DS Born on 01/02/14
    BFP #6 01/11/15 EDD 09/22/15 M/C 03/09/15
  • Options

Tonight, I am watching the Iowa/Illinois wrestling meet.

Tomorrow, I will probably head over to my mom & dad's (they live in town). DH has a geek event.

Sunday we will head to the ILs (25 minute drive).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    We are doing a double date tomorrow night. We're having dinner with another couple... I'm pretty sure they've been TTC since a year before we got PG, I always feel a bit uncomfortable around them because I'm worried they are sad that they're not PG :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"