March 2013 Moms

Diaper bag on Modern Family (XP 3T)

Anyone see the diaper bag on Modern Family this week? I totally fell in love with it and looked it up. It's the JJB BFF in Shadow Waltz. I can't say I am surprised that it is way more than I want to spend on a diaper bag though. I think I am going to get the JJB Quick for $18 though, in the same print.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Diaper bag on Modern Family (XP 3T)

• I noticed it too!  Very cute!  I already bought my diaper bag though.  I am loving the episodes now that there is a baby in the mix!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageHappy2BPregnant:
    I noticed it too!  Very cute!  I already bought my diaper bag though.  I am loving the episodes now that there is a baby in the mix!
     Me too!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I ordered the same one a few weeks ago since my 2 previous diaper bags crapped out. I will have two in diapers so I wanted a bigger and more durable bag. Splurged on the jujube and love the print in person even more!
    CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
  • I thought it was crazy to spend that much on a diaper bag. I bought a $50 Skip Hop Messenger with DS.  I hated the bag.  For Mother's Day last year, I decided to buy myself a JuJube BFF. I love that thing!  I'm so happy I splurged. I agree with PP about durability. It is also super easy to clean.

My two boys are getting a surprise May 2015!

BabyFruit Ticker

• imagesmurf605:
    I thought it was crazy to spend that much on a diaper bag. I bought a $50 Skip Hop Messenger with DS.  I hated the bag.  For Mother's Day last year, I decided to buy myself a JuJube BFF. I love that thing!  I'm so happy I splurged. I agree with PP about durability. It is also super easy to clean.

I just ordered my BFF and I can't wait to get it.   

image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • I have the BFF in Black and Silver.  Obviously I haven't used it yet, but I am really pleased with the size, shape, and way it is set up.

For those who have it, how do you plan on wearing it?  Backpack?  Messenger?   

Daisypath Anniversary tickers   
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Super random, but I'm ironically trying to sell my BFF. If anyone's interested in the Sangria Sunset print let me know and I'll cut you a deal!

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"