Baby Names

Your favorite names!

Okay, I am bored and going through a rough m/c so I am dreaming of baby names to get through it (I wish I could update my siggy but The Bump won't let me, ugh)! Sorry to post a depressing subject and I know we've done this a million times but humor me with your top five favor girl and boy names and mn's too!

We will honor this m/c with the name Josephine!

Our top five girl names are Devan, Morgan, Eden, Jade and Cora with the MN being Sophia. If we had a girl today she would be Devan Sophia!

Our top five boy names are Corban, Graham, Adam, Bennett and Brady with the MN being Preston. If we had a boy today he would be Corban Preston! 

Carly
(Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

Re: Your favorite names!

• I'm so sorry to hear that : Thoughts and prayers being sent your way!

Girls:
    Summer Elizabeth
    Avery Elizabeth
    Cambrie Marie
    Morgan Audrey
    Mackenzie Grace

Boys:
    Hudson Daniel
    Logan Matthew
    Landon Michael
    Landry Owen
    Ethan Grey
  • First, I am so sorry for your loss.  I hope you are soon feeling well.

I really like all of your boy names, and I have recently become really into Eden, though I don't think I would ever use it.

My top 5 girls names are

Elizabeth

Mary

Carolina

Margaret

Frances

My top 5 boys names 

Sterling

Robert

August

Oscar

Francisco

Sadly, DH doesn't like any of my boys names except for Robert!

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks everyone! I also don't want anyone to think I posted about my m/c for sympathy. I just need a pick me up! 

Great lists!

I love, love, love Donovan and Dominic but SO doesn't!

If I had my choice our lists would be Devan, Morgan, Eden, Lorelei and Violet for girls and Corban, Graham, Donovan, Dominic and Adam for boys!

Carly

Birdie born 05/01/2007

Potato Launcher

• Boys: Harrison, Wyatt, Emmett, Jackson, and Henry (sigh Jackson and Henry are too popular!!!!) with the middle names of either Rex or James.  We're having a boy, and it's so hard!!!!

Girls: Matilda (my favorite even though my husband isn't super keen on it), Madeline, Margaret, Georgia, and Jane.  Potentially with the middle name Anne (except if we decide on Georgia, because then her initials would be GAG.  

Girls seem so much easier to name!!! 

• T&P your way!

Top 5 girl names:

Felicity, Gemma, Eloise, Ruby, Matilda (my DH likely won't agree to Eloise & Matilda)

If we had a girl today she'd probably be named Felicity Ann. 

Top 5 boy names:

Alistair, Calvin, Dawson, Russell, Archer (DH likely won't go for Alistair or Dawson...which saddens me)

If we had another boy today, he'd probably be Calvin Alan (only because that'd be the only one DH would agree to). If DH had no say, he'd be Alistair (not sure of mn). 

Also known as esmid001
    Met 12/31/05 * Engaged 12/31/08 * Married 12/31/09

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • The name game is a great distraction. Wishing you strength during this difficult time.

Here are my faves, in no particular order. DH is not in favor of some of these, but it's my list!

Girls
    Felicity June
    Juliet Clara
    Annika Rose
    Aurelia Therese
    Adrienne Leigh

Boys
    Sebastian Conrad
    Anton Gregory
    Adrian Wesley
    Julian Bernard
    Gregory Andrew
    BabyFruit Ticker 
  • ((Hugs)) So sorry for your loss! Josephine is a great name for the situation, praying that God will increase your family soon!

My favorite boy names: William, Samuel, Alexander, Thomas, Peter and Benjamin.

Girl names: Anastasia, Catherine, Elizabeth, Josephine, Margaret.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageIloveshanej:

Thanks everyone! I also don't want anyone to think I posted about my m/c for sympathy. I just need a pick me up! 

Great lists!

If I had my choice our lists would be Devan, Morgan, Eden, Lorelei and Violet for girls and Corban, Graham, Donovan, Dominic and Adam for boys!

Pretty sure it would be fine if you did want sympathy! I haven't gone throughone but I would assume it would be about the hardest thing to go through and very understandable to need and want sympathy.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageaustenreader85:
    imageIloveshanej:

Thanks everyone! I also don't want anyone to think I posted about my m/c for sympathy. I just need a pick me up! 

Great lists!

Pretty sure it would be fine if you did want sympathy! I haven't gone throughone but I would assume it would be about the hardest thing to go through and very understandable to need and want sympathy.

Thank you! I just didn't want anyone to think I was being an AW!

Thanks to everyone for your T&Ps! You ladies rock! 

Carly

Birdie born 05/01/2007

Potato Launcher

• I'm so sorry for your loss.

Five girl names I like now:

Magnolia (Lola), Thora, Margot, Daphne and Winter (Winnie,Wynne).

Five boy names I like now:

Finn, Julian, Wolfgang, Ivor and Ignatius.

• Aww, I'm sorry about your m/c!  I hope you get a sticky baby soon!

Off the top of my head (and I'm sure DH would have a completely different list):

Girls:

Chiara, Theodora, Rosalind, Abigail, Lucy (honorably mention to Livia, which is a little too similar to DS's name, and because I can't pick five)

Boys:

Gregory, Benjamin, Nathaniel, Thomas, Simeon

Middle name would be Ursula for a girl, after my grandmother, or her maiden name for a boy.

DD born 10/10/07 * DS born 11/25/11 * #3 due 3/9/2015
  • Top 5 girl names right now are Juliet, iris, Matilda, Seraphina, and Elizabeth. DD 1 is Delilah Grace.

Boys names are Zachary, Ezekiel, Jonas, Malachi, and Alexander.

image image

D 2.20.2011 & Z 7.16.2013

• Sorry to hear. Hugs.

Let's see...top five,

Boys: Ronan, Oliver, Jude, Holden, and Domininc

Girls: Keira, Clara, Ruby, Joan, and June

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm really sorry to hear that. You're in my thoughts. Hug.

My favourite girl names are: Emilia, Wilhelmina, Josephine, Sophie and Leonor. For MNs I love Matilda, Madeleine and Louise. If I had a girl today her name would be Emilia Sophie. Boy names are a lot harder! My favourites are Charles, Henry, Salomon, George and Linus. MN could be Alexander. If I had a boy today his name would be Linus Alexander. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Thanks ladies!
    Carly

Birdie born 05/01/2007

Potato Launcher

• So sorry for your loss!!  I've been through two and I know how emotional and empty you feel.  (((hugs)))

My top girl names:

Audrey, Caroline, Kate, Mila, Evelyn

My top boy names:

Owen, Evan, Reid, Henry, Bryce - mn will be Miller after my grandfather.

BFP 1/8/10, MC 1/15/10 | BFP 3/20/10, MC 6/24/10 | BFP 12/13/10...EDD 8/22/11...DD born 6/7/11 @ 29 weeks 1 day Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sorry to hear that.

Top 5 girl names:

Kendall Raye

Elsie Raye

Mckynzie Raye

Summer Blake

Everly Raye

Top 5 boy names:

Holden Otto

Bowen Dale

Milo Douglas

Tanner Douglas

Everett Douglas

(all MNs are family names) 

• Thoughts are with you!

Top girl names: Liliana/Lilia, Lydia, Solara, Serena, Nila

Top boy names: Boden, Soren, Tucker, Tate, Taten

MNs are totally undecided so far! DH wants to pick a FN before thinking about the MN.

If we had a baby today, a girl would probably be Serena and a boy would be Tate.

• Sorry about the MC. I've had three (named Michael, Fleischer and Paris) plus one ectopic (named lily). Sucks.

My top five girls: Roslyn, Rosaleen, Marie, Vella and Dagny

GP: Ernestine 

My top five boys: Isaac, John, August, Lee and Donovan

GP: Holling

Mother of  Sable Rene' & Clifton Michael
    Blog    Names
  • I'm very sorry to hear that; after three, I know its a truly mentally draining process. My thoughts are with you.

My top five girl names
    Athalia Brielle
    Mila Nicolette
    Harper Yasmine
    Calliope Leighton
    Kensington Briar

If I had a girl today, her name would be Kensington Briar.

My top five boy names
    Carter Hagen
    Greyson Thatcher
    Riley Graham
    Aidan Cooper
    Keegan Sterling

If I had a boy today, his name would be Carter Hagen.
    TTC since 11/10 BFP 12/2/10-MC 12/30/10 BFP 6/12/12-MC 6/29/12 BFP 12/10/12-MC 12/26/12 BFN 1/20/13-Taking a Breather!
  • I am so so sorry reading this made me cry because I have had 14 miscarriages we have two little girls age 5 1/2 an 6 we are a blended family we had our last DnC on may 23 last year after my sister passed on may 5 so I understand your pain we are finally having a boy due June 2 but he is being born via csection in may his name will be Gabriel Collins but I like Elijah Micah Camden Emmett and Emerson for a boy middle nam undecided girls Zuri Harper Lola Willow and Brileigh middle name would be after Ann after my mom I also like Anya Elizabeth lol dd1 is Sophie Marie dd2 is Lyndsay Marie I know same middle name like I said we are blended lol good luck and remember there is always hope.
  • Thoughts are with you!
    Names without Hubby's input

Girls: Vivienne, Hazel, Adeline, Isadora, Norah. Middle name Charlotte

If we had a girl today we would probably name her Adeline Charlotte

Boys: Sullivan, Ezra, Silas, Abraham, Atticus. Middle name Dexter

If we had a boy today we would probably name him Sullivan Dexter
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"