3rd Trimester

Completion coupons-Target

Sorry I know there have been post about this in the past.

But, when should I get the Target completion coupons? Is it a couple of weeks following your shower, or two weeks prior to your due date?I have heard both.

There are still quite a few things I need to purchase and was wondering if i will get any coupons soon.

TIA.

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

Re: Completion coupons-Target

• I've heard something about this...but am not really sure how it works. Do you ONLY get the coupons if EVERYTHING on your registry is bought?
  • I got one just the other day. I'm due Feb 19th and registered at the beginning of January. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageamberandtroy19:
    I've hear something about this...but am not really sure how it works. Do you ONLY get the coupons if EVERYTHING on your registry is bought?

No, you get one for registering, and it's only valid AFTER your due date. And I'm pretty sure you can only use it on registry items, but I'm not 100% on that. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I work for Target.

You'll get it about 6 weeks prior to your "event date" which is the due date you have listed on your registry.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageJSS1002:
    I work for Target.You'll get it about 6 weeks prior to your "event date" which is the due date you have listed on your registry.nbsp;

This. Just got something in the mail that stated this!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm Due March 16th and I got mine this past Monday. A PP said you can't use it till after the due date (if I read that right) but I was able to use mine right away.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I never got mine so I called them and they helped me out over the phone since I just wanted to place an online order. Their customer service was great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"