High-Risk Pregnancy

I'm new here

Hi. I'm new here and I joined this group because ive never had anyone that I could talk to about my high risk pregnancy because no one had been through what I had been through. I had my first miscarriage at 17 weeks. My second miscarriage was at 20 weeks. I have now been diagnosed with ic so I had a mcdonald cerclage placed at 13 weeks. I am now 16 weeks and 6 days but as I get further iny pregnancy I get a little more scared. I'm praying everything goes successfully with this pregnancy but it would be so appreciated if you guys could pray for me and share some successful ic stories with me.

Re: I'm new here

• imagekdeal1:
    Hi. I'm new here and I joined this group because ive never had anyone that I could talk to about my high risk pregnancy because no one had been through what I had been through. I had my first miscarriage at 17 weeks. My second miscarriage was at 20 weeks. I have now been diagnosed with ic so I had a mcdonald cerclage placed at 13 weeks. I am now 16 weeks and 6 days but as I get further iny pregnancy I get a little more scared. I'm praying everything goes successfully with this pregnancy but it would be so appreciated if you guys could pray for me and share some successful ic stories with me.

My son was born early due to what they think is IC. I had a McDonald cerclage placed at 13 weeks as well. So far so good. I am just now hitting the gestation my son was born, so we will see how successful it is. I am so sorry you had not one, but two losses. I am glad you got a cerclage. Please feel welcome to talk to us about how you feel. A lot of us have gone through similar experiences and emotions. Good luck and prayers for a happy and healthy nine months.
  • Thanks so much ladies. I go to the ob biweekly and he checks my cervix length and baby's heartbeat every time I go which helps a lot with my anxiety. Right now my cervix hasnt shortened. So so far the cervix is doin everything it .should
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey there!  I lost my baby at 21 weeks as well.  It was from PROM, not IC, but I definitely can relate to what you are going through.  Every pregnancy is different, and it sounds like you are on the right track by trying out a cerclage.  We are all praying for a successful pregnancy for you!  Best wishes,

Danielle

Check out my blog @ https://www.21weeksblog.com    

Danielle Check out my blog {21 Weeks: Life After Pregnancy Loss} : http://www.21weeksblog.com
  • Sorry for your losses. I am in the same boat nola78. My first 2 pregnancy were early. My first was born at 27 weeks didn't survive. She passed away after 3 months. My son was born at 34 weeks. I hope that this pregnancy will be full term or at least after 36 weeks :) I was on bed rest for 2 to 3 weeks with my son.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"