October 2011 Moms
Options

Pillow

How much longer before you will put a pillow in the crib at night for your little ones? I am assuming if you transition to a toddler bed you would give them a pillow then. But in the crib, when can we offer one?

Re: Pillow

• Options
    We have a small one in there.  Sometimes he uses it sometimes not.  I've thought of putting an adult one in there because it would likely keep him propped better and less chance to roll of, but he's still all over the place and moves around a lot.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Mine's been using a pillow for a couple of months. We use the one that came with his activity mat. It's like a flat mini-boppy.
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine's been using one for a couple months, we started with a flattened couch throw pillow type thing, and then she insisted on taking her pillow pet to bed with her. She cuddles with it when she falls asleep then usually ends up off it throughout the night, she moves around a TON, I try not to dwell or worry about it so much. So far so good. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We gave DD a pillow about a month ago, hoping it would help with drainage from a cold. She stays on it for awhile but she moves around so much in her sleep that she's usually on the other end of the bed by the end of the night.
  • Options
    Not for a while, there is no need for one. I just have DD one when she turned three.
    photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • Options
    DS doesn't have anything in the crib with him yet. He moves around a ton, so it would really be pointless. Also he's a stomach sleeper, so it's better for his neck not to use a pillow. We'll probably give him one when he moves to a toddler bed unless he wants one before that. As of right now he's an awesome sleeper, so I'm guessing he's comfortable enough.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"