Baby Names

Spelling help please

Grayson or Greyson?  What would you choose, and why?  I'm leaning towards Greyson because I like how it looks... and I feel like Grayson could be morphed into Gayson... kids can be mean!  What are your thoughts?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Spelling help please

• I think the name is popular enough that you wouldn't have to worry to much about teasing.

I like how Greyson looks also but I would go with Grayson if you are in the US as it is more common.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Greyson looks better in my opinion...just looks more gentlemen like. Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • DH's cousin spelled it Greyson.  I think I like it better than Grayson. 

I gotta say, I didn't like that name at all but it has definitely grown on me.

• imagemandymogusar:
    Greyson looks better in my opinion...just looks more gentlemen like. Smile

I agree! :)

• Grey is the British way, gray is the American way.  Sort of like traveling and travelling, theater and theatre, color and colour.  Both are correct.  Just choose whichever you like more.

I agree on the gray morphing into gay, but I also think Grayson is more girly b/c of how close it is to Grace. 

Greyson is my ultimate GP name for a hypothetical daughter.  DH says NO.  :-(

• I have to say, I don't typically like names like this, but I have a soft spot for Greyson (this spelling).

Good luck!

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• I have always spelled the color as grey.  I got corrected so many times in school.  I like Greyson better and had it picked out as one of our boy names, but my husband said no.  It won't matter what you name your child, if kids want to make fun of something, they find a way.  There's no way to tease-proof a kid.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks for all of the advice girls!  I think I'll stick with my guns and stay with Greyson! 
  • Greyson, for sure!

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• I prefer Grayson. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"