Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Things Only A Parent Would Find Sexy... ;)

What?s something your partner does that you?d have never thought was romantic or sexy before you had a baby ? but now you do?! Examples: He takes baby to the men?s room at a restaurant to change a diaper without even thinking twice ? so hot! OR he plans date night ?picnics? on the living room floor once baby?s down for the night. Tell us how your definition of "sexy" has changed!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Things Only A Parent Would Find Sexy... ;)

• "here honey, I'll do the next feeding and you head to bed" 

cue tennischick dropping to the floor.

• Letting me sleep in in the morning is bound to get him some action that night
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • When he lets our two year old do his make-up. He can really rock the red lipstick all over his face, and I crumble over his dedication to keeping her happy (:
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image  image
  • Hand wash the baby's bottles and let me sleep for a few hours and do a feeding or two. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • When he walks around holding her and singing to her. Or when she projects poop all over him during a diaper change and tells her its ok and she can poop on him whenever she wants. He's just a really sweet, patient guy in general. I wish my dad would have been like that.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I love when he changes DD's diaper in the morning. Something about watching him tend to and giggle with her while still sleepy and topless with bedhead and morning breath makes me fall in love with him over and over again. 

Anniversary g

BabyFruit Ticker
  • When he sends me emails from work saying he can't stop thinking of her and he is counting the hours to be with us and after he arrives tired from work, he still loves to help me with her feeding, diaper change, play with her until she sleeps in his arms. Just love it!
  • I never knew as a young couple that ten yrs. Down the road I would find my husband sexy because he shows physcal affection to our son more than me! I however show more affection physically with our daughter. Each time they share a blanket, or when he kisses his forehead I fall deeper in love with my big masculine beast!
  • I completely melt when I see them taking a nap on the couch together, her drooling on him and both completely content.

• When he quietly takes our son in the morning and closes the door so I can sleep a little longer and watching this macho guy snuggle with a child is pretty sexy :
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"