3rd Trimester

Man I just want a box of doughnuts...

So I'll admit that I'm an emotional eater prepregnancy I'd occasionally turn to food mainly sweets when stressed, upset, mad, etc. but then again what woman doesn't? With this pregnancy, especially since I hit the 3rd trimester, I can't do it. It doesn't even sound good. I'm on my way in to work today thinking what a long week, I'm tired, DD was a PAIN this morning, man I want a doughnut. And then realize the thought of it is nauseating. I'm sure my hips will thank me later but what's wrong with me?!?! I never thought I'd miss my sweet tooth!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Man I just want a box of doughnuts...

• Me too! But only because I have to do the 1 hour test later today and I'm STARVING!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I bought cinnamon roll bread to make for my DH for breakfasts.... I have pretty much eaten the entire loaf. Oops. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I usually don't eat many sweets but with this pregnancy I eat some form of it daily. I have to admit I just ate a donut!!! AND it was so good!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hey, if you're not going to eat that doughnut may I have it, please?  : P
  • Funny, I normally have a super-sweet tooth, but donuts are something I usually avoided pre-pregnancy. IDK, they made me feel sick. Since I got KU, I've had a donut craving that just won't quit! I ate half a dozen in 2 days last week :X
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • So do I! I had 3, yes....3 separate dreams that I was eating (devouring) doughnuts last night. I woke up REALLY wanting doughnuts. The really weird thing is - I don't even LIKE doughnuts!!!! (Still want one though....)
  • imageDanandVan:
    So do I! I had 3, yes....3 separate dreams that I was eating (devouring) doughnuts last night. I woke up REALLY wanting doughnuts. The really weird thing is - I don't even LIKE doughnuts!!!! (Still want one though....)

I just want you to know I bought another half dozen box of donuts from my grocery store bakery today BECAUSE of this post. :P

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"