August 2013 Moms

My butt

is competing with my stomach. I can see a small difference in my belly, but my butt has definitely grown! Not that it was small to begin with, but geez. Anyone else?

Anniversary
William Oliver born 8-5-13 

Re: My butt

• Me too. I tried on maternity pants today and realize the same. Ugh.
  • I was wearing a new skirt this morning and my hubby walks in and says "whoa!" I thought what my belly? No my ass..... Nice
  • Loading the player...
  • Lmao! I was just telling my sister this today! I was getting ready for work and was like damn, where's all that come from?!
  • I think my baby is growing in my boobs....so far that's the only noticeable outward change.
  • My hump, my bump and my lovely lady lumps are all growing.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageiriscarmendiaz:
    My hump, my bump and my lovely lady lumps are all growing.

Haha! Well I'm glad I'm not the only one. I can only imagine how my body will look by the time 3rd tri comes along... 

Anniversary
    William Oliver born 8-5-13 

• Agh! I was just coming on to post something almost identical to this.  WTF is up with the butt?  I also feel like mine is in fierce competition with my bump, and at this point... I think the butt bump is winning.  It seems to be larger in all directions- wider, rounder, taller (it now extends into my lower back region).  It is seriously taking over my body.  I am starting to look like a teletubby. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ugh yes!  I remember gaining a lot of my weight in my butt and thighs last time, not cute...  and its already started again Sad
    image    image   image   image
    DS #1 arrived 10/09/2011
    DS #2 arrived 08/27/2013
    Loving every minute with two sweet boys!

• I was actually complaining about this to my DH this morning. I have a small butt, but the last couple of days it seems like it grew. My work pants are tight in the rear, and that is not normal for me... Im not complaining, its kinda nice to fill out a pair of pants, I just hope I dont get too big in that region.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagerzepka525:

imageiriscarmendiaz:
    My hump, my bump and my lovely lady lumps are all growing.

Haha! Well I'm glad I'm not the only one. I can only imagine how my body will look by the time 3rd tri comes along... 

I love this.  Yep - hubs actually pointed it out and can't keep his hands off me.  Not a bad thing I suppose :)

Although since my badunkadunk was already on the plump side - it's going to be an interesting ride to see how big it gets during this pregnancy!

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gifimagephoto crunchy_zps41233998.gif
    My baby is ONE!!

• Yes!  I was already a pretty big girl, but I still kinda dig it.  The baby bump and the huge ass felt like the came out of nowhere too.  Just woke up one day and it was like "well, I look pregnant as hell."
    IAmPregnant Ticker
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • actually...mine has gotten smaller...or maybe just changed its shape. it is definitely different. i asked DH if he noticed that it looked any different and at first he didn't, but as we got ready for bed he was like, "Oh yeah! it does look different, like...squarish or something."

I'd prefer it getting bigger to getting "square." Who gets a square butt from being pregnant?! sigh
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"