February 2013 Moms

Maternity Fashion Tip!

I have taken to wearing DH's sweaters to work. (My regular mat. clothes just aren't cutting the mustard anymore!) They are a bit baggy and super comfy, and paired with normal trousers and a fun scarf and some earrings, I actually feel cute and relaxed at the same time. I'm thinking of just raiding his closet until LO is born. Anyone else try this? 

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

Re: Maternity Fashion Tip!

• I've considered it, but DH is skinnier than I was before I got pregnant.  The only thing from his closet I can still (sort of) wear, are his sweatshirts, and then only if they aren't zipped.  Sad

But the only thing I'm not comfortable in any more are my jeans.  I still wear them when I go out in public, but as soon as I come home, I change into my super baggy stretchy pants-- they aren't maternity, just "fat" yoga pants that I got for a buck at Goodwill!  LO is so low any more that they are the only pants that don't feel like they are cutting me in half.

We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• I was doing this around week 32, but they no longer fit me. They were so comfortable at the time!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I can't do this.  DH is 8" taller than me, all his shirts fit me like dresses!  His t-shirts work great as nightshirts though!!

• I've been wearing DH's hoodies since I got too big to wear my own. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I wear my husband's ski coat when I need a casual coat (e.g., walking the dog) but haven't tried his actual clothes!  He's about 10" taller than me, and I used to swim in anything of his - now it's just comfy ;)

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Good idea! You could even use a belt if it was too baggy or to give it more shape. Great thinking :) I've been wearing his sweatshirts and tshirt s to the gym, just might have to take it a step further :)

• My most favorite sweats don't feel comfy anymore so I have been wearing DH's pajama bottoms and sweats. I just noticed last night that he has been hiding them from me. WTF man ... he knows I don't fit into ANYTHING. And then he offers me the "ehh" pajama pants that neither of us like to wear. 

I'll find his stash soon ... 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"