Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

I think my baby likes my DH more than me

He seems so much more interested in him.  I'm glad that they have this bond, but I have to admit that I'm a little envious. 

Has this happened to anyone else?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I think my baby likes my DH more than me

• Options
    Yes, but for me it's as though she likes everyone else but me.  She's always fussy and irritable around me and calm and wonderful around everyone else (esp. my sister).  I'm going to pretend it's b/c she smells milk and is hungry when she's around me otherwise I'll feel awful! 
  • Options
    My DS is starting to get like that. I think it's the age. He still prefers me when he's hungry, tired, upset, etc.... but has so much more fun with DH! He can get him to laugh and smile and talk so much more than I can.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

DS is like that- he will just stare at my DH and give him all sorts of smiles.  I can sometimes get him to look at me, but there are many times, especially in the evening, that he just will not look at me

• Options
    I'm in the same boat. ?I don't know why DS seems more calm and content with everyone else but me. ?How annoying.
  • Options
    imageAlligator:
    My DS is starting to get like that. I think it's the age. He still prefers me when he's hungry, tired, upset, etc.... but has so much more fun with DH! He can get him to laugh and smile and talk so much more than I can.
  • Options

imageladeebri:
    imageAlligator:

Stupid Nest. 

I ment to say Ditto!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"