April 2012 Moms

Digital Test Says....

Positive. I'm totally freaked out and scared out of my freaking mind. Both DH and I work for the federal government so we are at risk for furloughs. Also, my leave balance is low, so we were planning on waiting until July at the earliest to ttc. I keep telling myself, what's another 6 months...we got this. However, I'm totally freaked out.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Digital Test Says....

• AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Congrats! H&H 9!
    Micah Leonard
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imagesharrison88:
    Positive. I'm totally freaked out and scared out of my freaking mind. Both DH and I work for the federal government so we are at risk for furloughs. Also, my leave balance is low, so we were planning on waiting until July at the earliest to ttc. I keep telling myself, what's another 6 months...we got this. However, I'm totally freaked out.

Well...congrats!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Congratulations! I know you're scared right now (I would be too if I got pregnant right now), but I'm sure it'll all work out.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Obviously you weren't trying that hard to prevent it from happening!

Congrats! You'll be fine

TTC#2: 8/17/14 // BFP: 9/5/14

TTC#1: 7/30/11 // BFP: 8/22/11
    DS: Carson Robert 4/29/12

• Very exciting.....Congrats!
  • Congrats!!!!  It will all work out in the end!!!

• Very exciting even if it is a shock! Welcome to the dark side, ha!
    Kellen 4.27.12 Miller 6.30.13 Baby #3 edd 9.7.15
  • Thanks ladies! Still in a little bit of shock. I was charting and was back to my regular cycle. This month, my cycle must have been out of whack due to nursing. I'm excited, scared, nervous, anxious all at once. We will get a huge tax refund that we plan on stashing for savings.
  • Congrats!
  • Congrats! Me and dh were in shock for months lol you'll be fine!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Congrats to you!! H&H 9 mos
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congrats!! Happy 9 to you!
  • Congratulations! H&H 9 months to you! I'm sure everything will work out fine. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • congrats!
  • imagesharrison88:
    Both DH and I work for the federal government

Congrats and H&H 9 months! Are you eligible for donated annual leave as a federal employee? It was an amazing benefit for us. 

• imagebiochembelle:

imagesharrison88:
    Both DH and I work for the federal government

Congrats and H&H 9 months! Are you eligible for donated annual leave as a federal employee? It was an amazing benefit for us. 

I am, but DoD only allows donation up to the minimum amount of 6 weeks vaginal delivery or 8 weeks c section. If you have that leave, you can't be donated any extra. DH has a significant amount of leave and said he was going to HR to see if ot could be transferred between husband and wife. They're pretty strict.on this type of thing, so I'm betting they are unwilling to work with us, but we will see.
  • Congratulations!! You're right - You got this!! So exciting!
  • Congratulations!

• Thanks ladies! The initial "shock" has semiworn off, and I am very excited. DH is giddy with excitement. We did tell our parents last night. First dr appt is scheduled for February 22.
  • Sorry if this comes across as a B comment, but these kind of scared/freaked out/ we weren't planning on it comments really bug me. You clearly weren't doing anything to prevent getting pregnant .... so why should you be shocked!?
  • imageADub09:
    Sorry if this comes across as a B comment, but these kind of scared/freaked out/ we weren't planning on it comments really bug me. You clearly weren't doing anything to prevent getting pregnant .... so why should you be shocked!?

I would understand where you're coming from if we were regularly having unprotected sex or my cycles were off. I had a few very regular cycles, so figured I was back on track, which obviously was a poor assumption. Prior to my first pregnancy, I was very regular. We had unprotected sex once and I was we'll outside more than a week of what I thought was my fertile window because I was continually charting. I am guessing that breastfeeding threw my cycle off, but I'm not sure. I think I was shocked because I made the assumption that my cycle was back to normal and I was we'll outside of the fertile window, if that makes sense.
  • Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) It will all work out :)
  • Congratulations! You'll make it, having two is a lot of fun! 

DS1 9.24.2010      DS2 4.18.2012        DS3 12.15.2013

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (fyXz)

Lilypie - (28Zf)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"