3rd Trimester

Underarm perspiration...yucky!

Hi ladies. This isn't the most glamorous topic and I know pregnancy comes with many "splendid" changes to your body.....But is anyone experiencing MORE underarm perspiration? I'm at 35 weeks and haven't had a prob with this before. I have a low-key desk job and it's kept pretty chilly in our office. Yet, over the past 2 weeks or so I have been having little puddles under my arms. Yucky! :)

I already use Secret Clinical Protection deodorant which is like $10 bucks per tube and it doesn't get much stronger than that. Lol. It'll be nice to know I'm not the only "musty" (just kidding) pregnant lady running around here. Thanx girls!!!!!

Re: Underarm perspiration...yucky!

• Oh ya!  I apply like 2-3 times a day!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I wouldn't say I have puddles or anything but I do get more moist and sticky but I don't usually put deodorant on every single day anyway but I did get some of what you have and it helps. 

Everyone's body is different and reacts differently to pregnancy so if it's a problem to where it's like embarrassing I'd just ask my doc for a script for stronger stuff till after baby. No one likes a stinker! ;)  

Pregnancy Ticker Owner & Creator of www.GreatestKidsGames.com
  • Loading the player...
  • Lol @ "no one likes a stinker!" Too funny. It doesn't have an odor (thank God) but it is definitely very moist under there. Not embarrasingly quite yet. Thanks again!
  • I have noticed a huge difference in the past few weeks! i am freezing my DH out of the house and i'm still sweating! no comfy flannel sheets for us this winter!
  • Yes, I switched to that secret deoderent and it helped a lot. Don't know what I would do if I was already using it!

BFP 11/09 - DD 7/10 - BFP 8/11 - M/C 9/11 - BFP 6/12 - DD - 2/13

• haha... maybe you can try sticking pantiliners in your shirts? If it's becoming an issue where you're getting sweat marks on the outside... I sweat a lot when I'm really nervous and it's the worst. Not too bad right now though, luckily.
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • Thank God I'm not the only one! Lol I've been sweating so much. Its so bad that ill put deodorant on and twenty minutes later, I'm sweating again! I even told my sister the other day "ugh! I just put deodorant on!" Lol, so you're definitely not alone haha.
  • Yeah, I've always been a 'sweater' so I can't tell if it's worse or not. Prescription strength used to be the only thing that works for me. 

After reading up on aluminum and its affect on the brain, I stopped using antiperspirants altogether. If I sweat, I sweat. I'll just wear darker colors when I know it's going to be an issue. As long as I don't *smell* bad, I figure I'll be ok!  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm also a sweater and use secret clinical strength. My solution....... I wear tank tops. Even when it's below freezing here!!! I just can't take the heat and sweat like a pig.

At my drs appt today she actually made a comment that I'm gonna be in tank tops til this baby comes!! I don't even own a long sleeve maternity shirt.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagetraneshaph:

Hi ladies. This isn't the most glamorous topic and I know pregnancy comes with many "splendid" changes to your body.....But is anyone experiencing MORE underarm perspiration? I'm at 35 weeks and haven't had a prob with this before. I have a low-key desk job and it's kept pretty chilly in our office. Yet, over the past 2 weeks or so I have been having little puddles under my arms. Yucky! :)

I already use Secret Clinical Protection deodorant which is like $10 bucks per tube and it doesn't get much stronger than that. Lol. It'll be nice to know I'm not the only "musty" (just kidding) pregnant lady running around here. Thanx girls!!!!!

Well, as we all know our bodies go through wonderful changes! I have noticed that I overheat all too easily anymore and that I don't enjoy hot showers anymore because I get light-headed from the exposure to the steam. I also hate the fact that my nipples get dry and flaky (so not sexy) and I have had prickly heat on my belly and back.

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"