Pregnant after a Loss

September 2013 ladies

I don't visit the BMB much, so forgive me if this is duplicating something already going on. I don't think we've had a check in post in a while, if at all over here. Who's here, how far along/when is your due date, and how are you doing??

I'm 10w1d with a Sept. 1 EDD. I'm doing well, but sort of in a long lull between appointments after having several early u/s. If I make it to 11 weeks, I'll be the most pregnant I've ever been. 

I think about the other Sept. '13 ladies all the time, hoping you are doing as well as possible!

TTC #1 since January 2011
BFP#1 April 12, 2011, EDD December 24, 2011, strong heart beat at 7w3d, d&c at 10w6d
BFP#2 Oct 24, 2011, natural miscarriage, EDD unknown
After RPL testing my losses and subsequent infertility are considered unexplained.
Cycle #22: Femara, TI, and progesterone = BFP!! 
BFP#3 Dec 21, 2012. Beta #1 @14dpo = 134, progesterone 67.8. Beta #2 @ 17dpo = 664! Team green, EDD 9/1/13, healthy baby boy born 9/12/13!
imageimage  My chart.

Congratulations to the fabulous KGS2003! Her sweet boys are here! Grow boys grow!!!

Re: September 2013 ladies

• My EDD is 9/17. I'll be 8 weeks tomorrow. I'm trying to control my freak out moments...I have to wait till the 21st for my next appt/ultrasound and I'm totally impatient. I wish I was far enough along that I could use my Doppler I just got in the mail, hopefully another week or so.

M/s is starting to kick my a$$, but I'll take it.

BFP #1 11/27/11 EDD 08/08/12 M/C 01/27/12 12 wks 2 days
    BFP #2 04/25/12 EDD 01/04/13(?) confirmed ectopic 05/16/12 6 wks 5 days 2 doses of MTX-Lost left tube on 05/25/12 Back to TTC, earlier than originally expected.
    BFP #3 01/05/13 EDD 09/17/13 u/s 1/24/13-great appt, measuring 2 days ahead, NT scan 3/11/13-great scan measuring 4 days ahead, A/S 4/29/13-another great scan can't wait to meet my baby BOY!!!!!
    My Blog

My Sweet (and Spoiled) Furbaby Cali
    Photobucket
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    PgAL/PAL Welcome

• My EDD is 9/25/13, I'm 6 weeks 5 days.  I have crazy m/s all the time, which is good because I feel pregnant but bad because throwing up is not fun. My next appointment is this Wednesday and I'm freaking out because at last week's appointment at 6 weeks there was no heartbeat - the tech said it's too early but I'm praying like crazy it will show up this time.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• Loading the player...
  • I'm a September lady!  I don't think anyone has started a check-in for September on PGaL yet, but I may be wrong.

I'm 6w5d with EDD of 9/25/13.   I am still waiting to go to my first appointment. Ugh. My doctor said she'd monitor me closely next time I am pg, but much to my dismay she is out of the country for weeks 5 and 6 of this pregnancy.  I'll have to wait until February 11th.  I've been feeling pretty lousy due to the metformin they put me on and ms.  I wish I felt like ms was a good sign, but last time with my mmc, I had it the entire time, and didn't know anything was wrong.

I hope you are all doing well! I know there are several of us with the same due date!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP #1 9/1999. DD Born 6/7/2000
    BFP #2 10/2011. EDD 7/11/12. MMC discovered 11/2/11. D&C 11/4/11.
    DX PCOS 10/2012.
    BFP#3 1/11/13. DS Born 9/17/2013
    BFP#4 9/30/17. Grow baby grow! 
    ~Everyone Welcome~
  • I'm due Sept. 22, 2013. I am 7w1d. Right now I feel pretty good.

I am super nervous this week as I lost my last one at 7w5d.

I went today to the nurse educator, they took 8 tubes of blood. I am praying for everything to turn out well.

I will have an appointment with my ob on 2/20 at 8:30 am. I will be 9 weeks then.

BFP#1 - 9/19/2012 M/C 10/8/2012 7W5D BFP#2 - 1/13/2013 This is our first child. We are praying this one is our sticky baby. Hoping and praying for a successful 9 months. BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am 8w2d. My EDD is 9/14. I posted my PgAL freakout of the moment so I wont re-post. I am just hoping for a good ultrasound tomorrow and then hopefully find baby on doppler before my next ultrasound next Thursday so I can calm down and stop freaking the fark out every.single.day. 
    MC 4/09 at 6w2d 
    Rainbow Jude 
    born: 12/31/09
    Pre-E Induction at 36w4d
    11 Day NICU stay due to GBS infection

TTC#2 10/2010
    M/C: 4/09/11 5w
    CP: 12/26/2011 
    CP: 1/28/2012 
    MMC: 4/16/2012 at 11w2d 
    Ectopic: 6/25/2012 MTX 07/03/12
    CP 11/24/2012 
    Rainbow Violet 
    born: 9/11/13

All ALers welcome! 
  • We did have a check-in but it's been several weeks without one, so I would love it if we did this more often.

I'm 9 weeks, due September 11th. We were measuring 2 days ahead at our first appointment last week but our awesome doctor wants to keep that due date. We got to see our little buttercup which looks more like a gummy bear, and we saw the heartbeat as well. As far as symptoms, just throwing up, peeing a lot and being very gassy.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 5/17/12 EDD 1/26/13 no hb @ 8w6d natural mc 11w6d 7/13/12 
             BFP #2 1/1/13 EDD 9/11/13 Isabelle Diane born on 9/17/13 7lbs 1oz 20in.
    BFP #3 4/3/2014 EDD 12/10/14 William David born on 12/8/14 7 lbs 10 oz 20in.
  • I don't visit the BMB much, so forgive me if this is duplicating something already going on. I don't think we've had a check in post in a while, if at all over here. Who's here, how far along/when is your due date, and how are you doing??

I'm technically a Sept mom to be, but my rcs will be in August. My due date is 9/9 and I'm 9 weeks. Feeling pretty gross. I have nausea all the time and this is a new symptom for me. I didn't feel like this with Aidan or Lucas. I would feel nauseated if I didn't eat every 2 hours, but this is just a constant feeling.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • I'm here. I'm 7w5d with Sept 18 EDD.  I've only had my blood drawn so far and that appointment was pretty irritating because I had to see a doctor not my midwife and he was really late and rushed.  My u/s is Friday! see my post on is it friday yet? to get my full effect of: can I please see this baby with a heart beat already?? I'm having a lot of on and off again symptoms which make me freak out every time they are off.  Our last loss was a missed mc at 10 weeks so I'm pretty sure even seeing this u/s (fx if it is positive) will still make me anxious for our next appointment.

Hope everyone is doing well! 

-My step-daughter is 12 years old.

-BFP #1 on 9/2/12, D&C 10/18/12 no heartbeat on US @ 10 weeks.

-BFP #2 on 1/7/13, R was born on 9/22/13 via C-Section

• I am a September mom to be! I am sue the 27th so that puts me at 6 weeks 3 days. My next u/s is 2/13 when we need to see the heartbeat. had an ultrasound at five weeks six days but the heartbeat was visible yet.
    I am feeling mostly just very tired and have horrible heartburn. I'm not sleeping very well which I guess is contributing to the fatigue. I have bouts of very bad diarrhea that last for days sorry if tmi. I have had some major nausea spells but have not actually gotten sick yet. Damn toothbrush got me pretty close though a few times. Glad to see we are going to have a check in though.
    4 IVF, 2 FET
    January 13, 2012- m/c 1
    September 12, 2012- m/c 2

MTHFR (2 copies C677T, +ANA)

Gluten free, dairy free, acupuncture
    1/13/13- BFP #3-
    1/14- 32 Progesterone 20
    1/16- 100 Progesterone 23
    1/22- 2054!! Progesterone 18.7 (On supplements since 1/16)

PLEASE be our sticky rainbow baby.. You have no idea how much you are loved already!!

BabyFruit Ticker
    pregnancy
    You gotta keep your head up. You can let your hair down. Only rainbows after rain, the sun will always come again!
  • Hi!  I am 6 weeks 4/5 days (pretty sure I ovulated on CD 13 but doctors office is sticking with LMP for now). 

I have had good betas so for so this is the farthest I have made it without having to be put on progesterone supplements so I am hoping that is a good sign!  My first u/s is 2/13.  My doctor doesn't really do early u/s just beta checking which I guess is good because I would probably freak out if there wasn't a hb because it was too early! 

Craziness PG symptom that I have never had before is my nails are like super strong!  Which I am a picker and biter of nails so this is awesome maybe it will help me break my habit.  

TTC since May 2011
    M/C #1 Chemical Pregnancy Aug 2011
    M/C #2 Blighted Ovum Feb 2012
    M/C #3 Missed Miscarriage after HB Aug 2012
    BFP #4 1/12/13 EDD: 9/26/13 Betas 12DPO: 45, 14DPO: 156, 19DPO: 904, 21DPO: 1,972, 26DPO: 12,230, 28DPO: 22,017
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I lurk on the BMB from time to time, but have been side eyeing a lot of the posts. My EDD is Sept 27, so I'm at 6w3d right now. I had my first u/s last Thursday and saw the yolk sac and fetal pole. Because of my history of early losses, my RE is having me come back weekly for u/s to make sure I'm progressing on track. I'm really happy that she's monitoring me so closely, but so far, I'm having lots of anxiety about having another loss.

I'm on a progesterone, lovenox, baby aspiring, folic acid regimen, and it's been good so far. The only real pregnancy symptoms I've had have been fatigue, but I did have a bout of serious nausea this morning, which made me unbelievably happy!

My new bff Gayle Forman!

• ::waves::  I'm here!

6w 5d, edd is 9/25.  I just posted about my appointment this morning.  I go back Thursday to meet with my OB and go over my history and whatnot.  I'm assuming we'll schedule my next u/s after that.

Lots of nausea, heartburn and exhaustion going on over here!

BFP #1: 3/3/12, EDD: 11/11/12, Missed M/C: 4/3/12 @ 8 weeks 2 days, D&C: 4/6/12
    BFP #2: 6/29/12, EDD: 3/8/13, Natural M/C: 7/16/12 @ 6 weeks 2 days
    Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Hypothyroidism
    BFP #3: Kendall Grace, born 9/30/13
    BFP #4: 9/3/14, EDD: 5/16/15, Missed M/C: 10/6/14 @ 8 weeks 2 days, D&C: 10/8/14
    Never in our arms, forever in our hearts Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I have never formally introduced myself on this board but I lurk alot. I am a Sept mama due 9/13, I am 8wks 3days. I felt much better last Monday when I saw the little heartbeat, but now of course im questioning everything again and paranoid. I want to get a doppler but I don't know if it would be good for me since I know if I could not find the heartbeat I would freak out..My next appt is Feb 19th and *hoping* the Dr will try and be able to find a heartbeat on her doppler then, by that time I will be 10wks 4days.

BFP#1.11/2/12-EDD 7/16/13-M/C.11/6/12
    BFP#2 1/2/13 EDD 9/13/13 DS#2 8/19/13!

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Chart 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• I'm 6w5d, due 9/25.  I don't feel any symptoms so far so that makes me a little nervous but I've never been one to get very sick with pregnancy.  I have an ultrasound this Friday.  My loss was at 14.5 weeks so I feel like I have forever to reach that point.  Fortunately DD is keeping me on my toes so I don't have much time to think/worry about this pregnancy.  
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

• I've been posting a PgAL check-in on the BMB, but I don't think anything has been started on this board. I didn't post last week b/c I was on vacation, but no one offered to keep it up for last week.

I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow. I'm kind of a mess right now b/c there was a slow HB at my u/s at 7 w, 3 d, but I couldn't schedule a follow-up until today because I was on vacation. I'm really hoping that I get good news today that LO caught up, but I'm afraid we're going to get bad news.

I'm feeling pretty exhausted, nauseous, and bloated. But if it means that I'm still pregnant, I can't really complain.

Multiple TTCAL 1image
     TTC #1 since March 2011 
    BFP #1: EDD 4/16/13~~blighted ovum w/ 2 gestational sacs~~Loss on 9/18/12
    BFP #2: EDD 9/3/13~~Slow HB at 1st U/S~~MMC -Loss on 2/13/13
    9/13, 10/13, 1/14: letrozole + trigger + TI = All BFNs
    3/14: IUI#1 letrozole/Bravelle/Menopur + trigger = BFN
    BFP #3: EDD 1/27/15 Please be our rainbow! ...Team Green

• I'm 9w5d with an EDD of 9/4!  Saw the baby and heartbeat at 6w6d and then again at 8w1d and everything was great, so I'm just trying to believe that everything is still fine.  Next appt is at 12w1d on 12/21... that will be my NT scan and my 12 week appt.

I have very off and on symptoms - I barely even feel pregnant in the mornings but things kick in in the afternoon - bloating, fatigue, extreme hunger, then, because I overeat, a little nausea... still trying to figure out the balance.  I have acne on my neck and chin and my boobs are HUGE, but yet somehow perky!  They now only hurt occasionally in the middle of the night.  They're also really veiny.

That's about it! GL to the rest of the Sept mamas!

Me: 43 DH: 39 - AMA, DOR
    Mommy to Sami (IVF), Born 8.30.13
    Surprise non-assisted BFP - 12.29.2014, Beta 1 = 322, Beta 2 = 760
    EDD 9.7.2015

BabyFruit Ticker 

• I am 7w today, EDD is 9/23/13. I just  had my first prenatal appt today with a clerk to go over paperwork so cautiously optimistic as this is reaching my milestone! I have my ultrasound on the 13th , I am just nervous I'll be measuring behind. No m/s (lack of it scares me of course!) but have really strong fatigue on and off sore breasts and mild cramping - like my ut is moving around lol!

Question - I tested 2 days after AF was due and got a BFN but then tested again 6 days after AF was due and got a BFP!  Is there a chance I still ovulated on time? I just thought that if you ovulate on time, you will get a BFP once AF is due.

• I am currently 7 weeks 6 days, due Sept 17 (I think I saw a due date buddy above!!).  I had an appointment at 5 weeks which was basically a check in appointment so they could schedule my ultrasounds.  I have my next appointment on Feb 15 (After we get back from Mexico!!!!).  I've had terribly sore boobs, mild nausea, and been a little extra tired but actually feeling pretty good.  My pregnancy that ended in November I was horribly sick even up to the day I found out baby was no longer growing so in a way I'm feeling good that this pregnancy has been more similar to my successful one with DS.  Dr won't try to find the HB with doppler until after 20 weeks, which freaks me out.  I may have to invest in a home doppler!  I have my first ultrasound on March 5 (the NT scan), I'm sure I'll be freaking out then as that's when we learned we had lost our last pregnancy (It's unfortunately at the same clinic).

I'm nervous but trying to enjoy being pregnant as worry about miscarrying won't stop me from miscarrying (Some days I am more successful at this than others!).  I sincerely hope that these are all of our rainbow babies and that we have uneventful pregnancies!

Looking forward to getting to know you ladies!

• My EDD is Sept 12th. I'm 8w4d and have a sono with RE on Thursday. I'm exhaused in the evenings and having all day nausea with vomiting in the evenings. If my appointment goes well on Thursday I think we will graduate from RE to my OB.
    TTC #1 Since Oct 2011
    BFP #1 4/29/12 m/c 5/18/12 at 6w2d
    BFP #2 8/28/12 EDD 5/10/13 MC 9/22/12 at 6w4d
    BFP #3 12/31/12 EDD 9/12/13

Me Dx: DOR   DH: all tests normal
    Our Pretty Little Nest Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Good idea! I'm 6w 6d and due 9/24. I haven't been to the dr. yet but luckily was able to schedule a "viability" u/s tomorrow - otherwise I would be waiting 4 more weeks for my first u/s! I'm fairly symptom free at this point but I'd really like to blame my rather extreme moodiness (read: bitchiness) on the pregnancy hormones. 
  • Count me in as another with an EDD of 9/25! That's based on my calculations but I have an appt. tomorrow where they hope to get their accurate date.  

Fighting some nausea and fatigue. It isn't the worst but it certainly isn't pleasant.  

BFP #1 - Missed M/C, D&C 3.21.11

BFP #2 - Sylvie V. Q. born and died on 10.28.11 at 21w. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP #3 - Evie V. Q. Fetal demise @ 16w. DC 7.8.12
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP  #4 - Beatrix V. Q. Born 6.2.13 at 23w6d.

My blog My chart
  • imageob+bb:
    Good idea! I'm 6w 6d and due 9/24. I haven't been to the dr. yet but luckily was able to schedule a "viability" u/s tomorrow - otherwise I would be waiting 4 more weeks for my first u/s! I'm fairly symptom free at this point but I'd really like to blame my rather extreme moodiness (read: bitchiness) on the pregnancy hormones. 

When I say I have no symptoms DH says I'm wrong.  I feel just fine but have been extremely "moody" too.   

• I'm a september lady too!
    My due date seems to change with every weekly appointment, but I'm sticking with 9/23.

I have already had two u/s where everything looked good, and I have another appointment on Wednesday morning.  I'm already thrilled that we got to see a heartbeat - much more than we got with my blighted ovum last time.

I just wish I had a time machine so that I could skip to 18 weeks or something like that and relax a little.
  • HH, I was thinking of you the other day and wondering how you were. I haven't been on TB almost at all due to being in the middle of a big move.

I am 10w3d, technically due 8/31 but I have always gone late so I expect September again. I've been hellaciously nauseous since about 4.5 weeks and I'm tired of it, but ill take it if that means the bug is growing. We have another u/s tomorrow just to check on things before we start our cross country trek. I'm so nervous but hopeful that this sickness is a good sign.

Love is multiplied: DS #1: 1.5.99 ~ DS #2: 9.23.11 ~ DD 8.29.13

m/c 11/12/12 - sleep tight baby bean.

Bitty Baby #4, please stick around - we already love you so very much!

Ultrasound 11/4 - TWO HEARTBEATS!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Thanks for chiming in everyone! Its great to see our names and due dates all in one place.

Same time next week? I'll compile a list of names and due dates, if that's ok with everyone.

BFP#1 April 12, 2011, EDD December 24, 2011, strong heart beat at 7w3d, d&c at 10w6d
    After RPL testing my losses and subsequent infertility are considered unexplained.
    BFP#3 Dec 21, 2012. Beta #1 @14dpo = 134, progesterone 67.8. Beta #2 @ 17dpo = 664! Team green, EDD 9/1/13, healthy baby boy born 9/12/13!
    imageimage  My chart.

Congratulations to the fabulous KGS2003! Her sweet boys are here! Grow boys grow!!!
  • imageluciddreamer106:

I've been posting a PgAL check-in on the BMB, but I don't think anything has been started on this board. I didn't post last week b/c I was on vacation, but no one offered to keep it up for last week.

I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow. I'm kind of a mess right now b/c there was a slow HB at my u/s at 7 w, 3 d, but I couldn't schedule a follow-up until today because I was on vacation. I'm really hoping that I get good news today that LO caught up, but I'm afraid we're going to get bad news.

I'm feeling pretty exhausted, nauseous, and bloated. But if it means that I'm still pregnant, I can't really complain.

I've been thinking of you, hoping you are doing ok. How was you appointment yesterday? Lots and lots of ((((HUGS)))).

imageimage  My chart.

• imageac5008:
    HH, I was thinking of you the other day and wondering how you were. I haven't been on TB almost at all due to being in the middle of a big move. I am 10w3d, technically due 8/31 but I have always gone late so I expect September again. I've been hellaciously nauseous since about 4.5 weeks and I'm tired of it, but ill take it if that means the bug is growing. We have another u/s tomorrow just to check on things before we start our cross country trek. I'm so nervous but hopeful that this sickness is a good sign.

Thanks for thinking of me! One of my favorite things about this community is that our babies are so loved and rooted for by so many people already. 

I'm sorry you've been so sick, especially with such a huge move going on. I hope you can get settled and feeling better soon. Hopefully you can have it all behind you very soon. 

imageimage  My chart.

• Chiming in late here, but I'd love to be added to the list. Due 9/8. :
    "My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." - Jack Layton

BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #2 12/26/11 ~ EDD 9/6/12 ~ MMC discovered on 1/27/12 @ 8w1d (measured 6w2d)

BFP #3 8/10/12 ~ EDD 4/23/13 ~ MMC discovered on 9/13/12 @ 8w2d (measured 6w6d)
  • I'm tardy to the party, but I want to play :)

My EDD is 9/7/13 so I'm 9w3d today. Just had an ultrasound yesterday measuring one day ahead, beautiful heartbeat of 187, and the most adorable squirmy little baby. It wasn't 'real' until I saw that baby moving around on the ultrasound. What an amazing sight!

I've had some mild-moderate nausea, although I haven't actually thrown up... Fatigue has been kicking my ass and I've been pretty moody. My boobs are still pretty sore too (although those seem to be getting better day by day) Also, my tailbone has been killing me! I'm blaming it on my tilted ute, RE says it's nothing to worry about. I used a heating pad yesterday and it *really* helped.

I just finished directing the musical at my school, so I'm hoping to have a bit more of my brain back in functioning mode now! 

TTC#1 since May 2012 
    BFP#1 6/2/12 EDD 2/17/13 Natural M/C 6/19/12
    BFP#2 10/30/12 EDD 7/12/13 CP 11/2/12 
    BFP#3 11/29/12 EDD 8/10/13 CP 12/2/12 
    BFP#4 12/26/12 EDD 9/7/13 
    1/18/13 HB 140! GROW BABY GROW!

Welcome to the world Little Girl! Born on her due date! September 8, 2013, 7lb 11.8oz, 19.5" long. 

image image

image image

**PgAL/PAL welcome**
  • I am 6 weeks 3 days EDD 9/28. Had one appointment going in for dating scan on 2/21. Feeling pretty good this time just TIRED :
  • imagehungryhippo:
    imageluciddreamer106:

I've been posting a PgAL check-in on the BMB, but I don't think anything has been started on this board. I didn't post last week b/c I was on vacation, but no one offered to keep it up for last week.

I've been thinking of you, hoping you are doing ok. How was you appointment yesterday? Lots and lots of ((((HUGS)))).

Thanks for thinking of me. I took a little bump break and just got to this. My appt did not go well. My doctor is pretty sure I'm going to miscarry again. I'm having an u/s next Wednesday to check on things and we'll see what happens from there.
    Multiple TTCAL 1image
     TTC #1 since March 2011 
    BFP #1: EDD 4/16/13~~blighted ovum w/ 2 gestational sacs~~Loss on 9/18/12
    BFP #2: EDD 9/3/13~~Slow HB at 1st U/S~~MMC -Loss on 2/13/13
    9/13, 10/13, 1/14: letrozole + trigger + TI = All BFNs
    3/14: IUI#1 letrozole/Bravelle/Menopur + trigger = BFN
    BFP #3: EDD 1/27/15 Please be our rainbow! ...Team Green

• imageluciddreamer106:
    imagehungryhippo:
    imageluciddreamer106:

Thanks for thinking of me. I took a little bump break and just got to this. My appt did not go well. My doctor is pretty sure I'm going to miscarry again. I'm having an u/s next Wednesday to check on things and we'll see what happens from there.

So sorry, lucid.  That really sucks.  I will be praying for you  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"