Trying to Get Pregnant

~:TTGP Grad Check In:~

Yes!  Let's see those bumps and babies :D

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

Re: ~:TTGP Grad Check In:~

lots of <3 to my TBBFF Sothernpeach80 - BABY ETHAN IS HERE! 02.04.13 <3

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

BFP #1 07/27/12 - EDD 04/07/13; C/P on 07/31/12

BFP #2 10/11/12 - EDD 06/24/13; Blighted Ovum; D&C 11/30/12

BFP #3 03/10/13 - EDD 11/17/13 - PLEASE BE OUR TAKE HOME BABY!

Beta #1 - 95.8 (12DPO); Beta #2 - 502 (15DPO); Beta #3 - 2003 (18DPO)

First U/S showed one beautiful baby measuring 7w1d with a HR of 148!!! Second U/S showed baby measuring 9w0d with a HR of 173!!!

My Ugly BFP Chart

“I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much." -Mother Teresa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Hey gals! I miss you ladies like whoa!!

I'm still newly pregnant, battle of the bloat! Things are progressing though! I'll make sure to check in every couple weeks or so.

BFP#1: 08/30/12 EDD 04/30/12 m/c 09/04/12 6wks
    BFP#2: 01/27/13 EDD 10/06/13 missed m/c 02/25/13 9wks
    BFP#3: 10/30/13 EDD 07/05/14 Our little dude was born on 07/10/14 @ 2:19p <3

• Loading the player...
  • I am early this morning because I am bumping while nursing! I have an outside baby!! FINALLY! (Cue huge sigh of relief)

I was induced on Friday at 11AM. The first few hours were super slow, and then I went from 3cm to pushing in about 25 minutes. His heart rate started dropping between contractions, so my doctor told me I needed to get him out NOW. After 30 total minutes of pushing (and screaming and cursing), Wesley Rodney was born at 6:59pm. He weighed 7 lbs, 5 oz, and was 20 inches long. The cord was tightly wrapped around his neck, so he needed a bit of stimulation, but he came into the world just like his daddy did: quiet, observant, and very aware. SO cute!

Alright, enough blabbing, Here are some pictures!

Cutest face ever

Hands down, one of my favorite pictures ever

Yawn!

He had an elevated bili level, so he had to sleep in a bili bed for two nights. The only way he sleeps is if I hold his tiny hand constantly:

Here is a link to a video of his birth story (nothing graphic, just cuteness!) I'll probably come back and delete this later because it has his full name in it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFiyikSYFIM

Things have been going pretty well since we got home. He is nursing like a champ, and I could not be more in love with him!

Lots of love to TTGP! <3 

eta: clicky 

K & C | 9.17.10
    "With You By My Side, I Will Never Be Lost"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • This will be a post and run but I will check back tonight. I'm still hanging in there! I will be 9 weeks tomorrow and my next ultrasound is on the 11th. I am dying to know if everything is ok in there! I still feel pretty good. Nothing new to report though. Always crossing everything for all of you lovelies!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageJumpAroundBucky:

Things have been going pretty well since we got home. He is nursing like a champ, and I could not be more in love with him!

Congratulations! He is precious, so glad to hear everything went well and he's doing great! 

• Jump Around - He is adorable! I love the pictures of your new family. Congratulations!!! 

As for me, Connor is 8 months and growing by the day!  Just reached 20 lbs of solid baby-ness.  He is crawling, babbling, attempting to walk, giving high fives...its all happening so fast!  I'm back amongst the ranks of the TTCers again, just awaiting my fertility to bounce back into action.  

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• imagedaynakako:
    I say prayers for you all the time. I pray that this is your take home baby!

imageJumpAroundBucky:
    He is precious. I see he didn't follow my instrcutions about waiting until Feb 3rd - but I'll let that go for now. Congrats momma!! (I read your birth story when you first posted it - amazing!!!)

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

First U/S showed one beautiful baby measuring 7w1d with a HR of 148!!! Second U/S showed baby measuring 9w0d with a HR of 173!!!

My Ugly BFP Chart

“I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much." -Mother Teresa

Hey ladies!

This is at 24 weeks, my stomach is starting to get pretty big. Baby girl has been kicking up a storm (: I have my glucose testing on Thursday and I'm not looking forward to it. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                            Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • BWS: I must have missed your bfp post. Congrats.

JAB: Wesley is adorable, congrats momma! Your video was so sweet it made me cry! lol congrats again.

Dayna: Can't wait for your next appt. FX :

Cgiles: cute bump. Good luck at your gt. Hope you pass it with flying colors.

AFM: I'm 11w2 days. Nothing much to report other than that. Next appointment will be the 13th.

Crossing my fingers for all my ttgp ladies. I miss you guys terribly!

O was born Aug 13!  <3 B.B.F.L

image Why,Yes! I HAVE missed you both!image

• Hey TTGP ladies!  I'm doing well.  I have been feeling great this week and it seems my symptoms have completely gone away.  If not for a little bump I wouldn't even feel pregnant.  Here is a pick of me this morning at 17 weeks 5 days:

We have our a/s on Thursday which I'm nervous/excited about.  We won't be finding out the sex of the baby, but I just want to see our little one again.

As always, I'm cheering for all you TTGPers and lurking shamelessly. 

Now I shall sit back and enjoy some bumps and babies....

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• imageCharmedBAcMF:
    AFM: I'm 11w2 days. Nothing much to report other than that. Next appointment will be the 13th. Crossing my fingers for all my ttgp ladies. I miss you guys terribly!

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

My Ugly BFP Chart

• just lurking today... im here! (but way too early for baby or bloat) :-)
  • imageCharmedBAcMF:

Crossing my fingers for all my ttgp ladies. I miss you guys terribly!

I heart you. That is all.

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• Oh my gosh...all these babies...growing up, being born...lovliness!!! All you ladies look amazing!!

This is going to be a bump and run, I will have to come back later to check up on you all, but all is well here in this baby camp. Taylor is growing like a weed, and boogying through the house like he has rockets tied to his feet. He is all smiles and babbles, just a ray of sunshine. We had a few nights where he didn't want to sleep, but I think we have that all figured out. He is working on his top teeth so he gets a bit cranky at night, but overall he is a great babe! I love him with all my heart. Here is a pic I just took of him this weekend.

Congrats to all you newly pregnant ladies, and for you TTGP'ers, hang in there...I'm always rooting for you!

• imageJumpAroundBucky:

The first few hours were super slow, and then I went from 3cm to pushing in about 25 minutes.

That was fast! Congrats! He's a cutie! 

R&K married 4.15.11. TTC #1 since 7.11.12

BFP #1 9.9.12 EDD 5.21.13 c/p 9.12.12 at 4 weeks 1 day

BFP #2 10.15.12 EDD 6.28.13 c/p 10.19.12 at  4 weeks.

BFP #3 1.19.13 EDD 10.1.13 Eleanor born 10.7.13 at 40 weeks 6 days

13dpo hcg@32, progesterone@13.7, 15dpo hcg@110, 16dpo progesterone@25.9

My blog:Urban Times in Michigan ~ My Bfp Chart

• imageJumpAroundBucky:

Cutest face ever

Congrats!  What a cutie!!

imagedaynakako:
    This will be a post and run but I will check back tonight. I'm still hanging in there! I will be 9 weeks tomorrow and my next ultrasound is on the 11th. I am dying to know if everything is ok in there! I still feel pretty good. Nothing new to report though. Always crossing everything for all of you lovelies!

FX for your next appt!  Glad everything is going well for you.

Congrats and FX to everyone else too - all the bumps and babies are so adorable!

• imagedaynakako:
    . I'm still hanging in there!

i hope your ultrasound goes awesome! 

R&K married 4.15.11. TTC #1 since 7.11.12

BFP #1 9.9.12 EDD 5.21.13 c/p 9.12.12 at 4 weeks 1 day

BFP #2 10.15.12 EDD 6.28.13 c/p 10.19.12 at  4 weeks.

BFP #3 1.19.13 EDD 10.1.13 Eleanor born 10.7.13 at 40 weeks 6 days

13dpo hcg@32, progesterone@13.7, 15dpo hcg@110, 16dpo progesterone@25.9

My blog:Urban Times in Michigan ~ My Bfp Chart

• imageJumpAroundBucky:

He is adorable and I love his name!  Congratulations!! 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Nothing really to report for me.  Just hanging out waiting for my appt next Tues. We're doing the MaterniT21 test so we will be finding out he sex (hopefully) sooner rather than later.  I still have to call to schedule some blood tests and all that fun stuff, but that's about it.  Just patiently waiting for 1st tri to be over so I can hopefully start feeling better.

• Nothing exciting here.... bloat, bloat, and more bloat. I have lost weight but my belly feels huge already from..... bloat baby.
  • Yay! My first check in! I've been around since May of 2010, but I had been less active lately because we were waiting to do fertility treatments in the summer during my school break, easier to fit in monitoring appointments since our RE was kind of far away. I have anovulatory PCOS. I didn't announce here because I had only been sporadically active lately.

Well, I actually ovulated on my own in January. We had the worst timing possible, only O5, because I injured my back on the day I got my first ever positive OPK, which turned out to actually be the day I ovulated. Couldn't even think about having sex since I could barely walk! I wasn't going to test, but I have a POAS problem so last Tuesday at 11 dpo I used a wondfo but forgot to check it in time. When I went to throw it out I saw what might have been a line, though it was so faint I thought I was imagining it. I tossed it and went on with my day. But that test was nagging at the back of my mind. So when I got home that night I tried another test and stared at it the whole time. Another barely there line that I may have been imagining. Dipped a digital that popped up pregnant after a few minutes. So I was in shock and DH was picking his mom up from the airport. I ran to find a birthday card from my stash and stuck the digital in the card and put it on his side of the bed. Waited several hours for him to go to bed and find the card, his birthday is in October which is when I am due!

We are so happy and extremely anxious! So far I have a few symptoms; occasionally nausea with dry heaving, more tired, and a nose bleed, but otherwise feel great! We're waiting to share our news until second trimester, and I am having a hard time not blabbing!

After almost 3 years of IF and a crazy roadside delivery, we are loving life with our second beautiful daughter! Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• imagebdcram:

29 week side view. HOLY BUMP GROWTH COMPARED TO LAST WEEK!

29 week front view.  

GUUURL you look amazing! I hope James gets his feet out of your ribs soon.

TTC since August 2011, Me = 40, DH = 38
    Unexplained IF. Tried Clomid for 3 cycles. All BFNs. BFP 1/6/13. Chemical pregnancy.

Moving on to IVF#1. ER 11/26/13, 16 eggs retreived, 12 mature and all fertilized. 2 blasts transferred on 12/1. All other embies arrested so nothing left to freeze. Beta 12/10 = BFN. IVF #2 March 2014. BFP!!! TEAM BLUE!!!

image imageimageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• imagebdcram:

You're adorable. I <3 you and am so FRIGGIN happy for you! I miss you and the other girls! Wink Tell them I said HI and I think of them often!

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

My Ugly BFP Chart

• Babies and bumps! Babies and bumps! I absolutely love this thread.
    TTC#2 Since July 2011
    Me: 29, had two blocked tubes - left was cleared during lap, right was unable to be cleared. PCOS & Stage 2 Endo. DH: 32, SA = perfect
    CLOMID: 4 rounds, 50mg + TI = BFN's. FEMARA: 1 round = no response
    12-24-2012 : Laparoscopy, Softball sized cyst/endo/scar tissue removed.
    Cycle #14 - Feb 2013 : 50mg clomid. Ovidrel Trigger. IUI on 2/14/13 = thin lining, multiple cysts.
    Cycle #15 - no meds, still have cysts, no follicles. Boo!
    Forced break. Continuous BCP for 6 weeks to give my jacked up ovaries a break.
    Cycle #16 actively trying (May/June): Femara, TI = BFN
    Cycle #17- #20 - Med/Treatment break, trying on our own = BFN's all around.
    Cycle #21 - Femara, MORE Femara, Ovidrel and a Christmas IUI = BFN
    MY BLOG -- About DD, TTC and everything in between!

• imagebdcram:

You look fabulous!  And I remember very well the feeling of having feet shoved way up in my ribs - I hope he shifts and gives you a little relief soon! 

• AHH! Fav post! 
    imageimage
    BFP # 1- DS ~ TTC #2 since Jan. 2012 - BFP # 2 - "Baby Elsie" - Blighted Ovum - D&C August 22, 2012 at 7w3d, BFP # 3 - CP - December 30, 2012, BFP # 4 - CP - March 19, 2013 ~ First RE Appt. 4/24/13 Med cycle #1: 50mg Clomid and Trigger shot = BFN. Med. Cycle #2: 6 cysts found. No meds/rest cycle. Trying on our own = BFP # 5! Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 129 Beta #3 = 94 - CP - July 2, 2013. BFP # 6! Beta#1 = 21, Beta#2 =58 Beta#3 = 134. U/S shows heartbeat of 142 at 7w2d!
  • I'm a little over 16 weeks and my appt yesterday went well! We go tonight at 5 for an elective to see if we can tell what we are having. I'm so excited and can't wait to know! We are getting the nursery painted this weekend and going to Pittsburgh next week to see a hockey game. Can't wait to see more babies and bumps!
  • Good morning!  I haven't checked in for a while, mostly because I feel like my updates would have been pretty boring for the last few weeks.  But we have been working on the nursery, and it is finally coming together!  We are just waiting on some final details now, like shelves, a rug, and our other curtain panel since the store only had one in stock.  I can't stop going in there just to hang out now! 

Also, here is me at 25 weeks:

Starting to feel a little bit uncomfortable now, but nothing terrible.  Very excited to be starting childbirth classes tonight!   

Very excited to see some new BFP's and births in the last few weeks!  Happy February y'all! 

• Morning!

Allison is 17 days old and still adorable. We had issues with her not gaining weight [half an ounce in a week] so over the weekend, she ate formula exclusively while I pumped and stored and she gained 6.5oz in 4 days! We are meeting with a lactation consultant today to try and figure out why she doesn't gain while being breastfed. I think I have supply issues since some pumping sessions, ill only get half an ounce from one side, but we will see.

Here she is before our doctor visit yesterday

Not much of a bump to show yet,  it's more bloat and chub.

Feeling alright, had a scare when I had a difficult BM and had a little pink spotting ... but it went away  immediately.

Feeling vaguely nauseous here and there...  but not enough to throw up. Excited for my first u/s in a week from today!!

imageimage

imageimage

image  image

• imagececemama1:

I'm in love with your crib! It's so wonderful to see how everyone's doing!  

• imageJumpAroundBucky:

He had an elevated bili level, so he had to sleep in a bili bed for two nights. The only way he sleeps is if I hold his tiny hand constantly:

So cute, I love this picture!  Congratulations!  

• Hi all!  I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow.  Not really much to say though - my symptoms are still really mild.  In fact, in the mornings I don't really even feel pregnant.  That changes as the day progresses and the fatigue and bloating kick in.  Plus I've got pizza chin & neck and my boobs are HUGE.  I also know I'm gaining way too much weight so trying to figure out a way to get a grip on my eating.  I was eating in a way that was geared towards throwing up a lot ;)  I read that if you get motion sickness than you'll more than likely get morning sickness and I get terrible motion sickness so just expected to be sick a lot.  Oh well, I'll get a grip and hopefully things will start to even out.

NT scan & 12 week appt are on 2/21, so now just waiting for that...

Me: 43 DH: 39 - AMA, DOR
    Mommy to Sami (IVF), Born 8.30.13
    Surprise non-assisted BFP - 12.29.2014, Beta 1 = 322, Beta 2 = 760
    EDD 9.7.2015

BabyFruit Ticker 

• No pictures from me, but I have a great update!  Last Thursday we went for an u/s and we saw our perfect bean with a heart rate of 130. This is much farther than we've gotten with our two losses so we are very optimistic! 

Married 12/8/07 | Sleeve Gastrectomy 10/19/09
    BFP#1 DD born 3/9/11 | BFP#4 DD born 9/20/13
    BFP#2 6/21/12, M/C at 5w2d | BFP#3 11/27/12, M/C at 6w6d
  • Gah! I love all of this!!!
    ?TTC#1 since 04/11?CP 03/28/12?Me:Polycystic Ovaries&Endo??Him:MFI- Awaiting 2nd SA?
    ?Blog?
  • imagececemama1:

love love love your nursery!! 

hitched 5/2009 -- Me 34, DH 39

TTC #1:
    dx with POCS 7/2009
    TTC on & off since 1/2012
    September 2012; Surprise BFP - MC
    June - December 2013; Clomid/Femara + Trigger + TI = BFN x 4
    April - May 2016; Femara + TI = BFN x 2
    July 2016 - December 2016; Gonal-F + Ovidren + IUI = BFN x 3
    May 2018 - IVF #1; 8 snowbabies. transferred 1 embryo - CP
    August 2018 - FET #1 -- Healthy Baby Boy  <3

TTC #2:
    July 2020 FET; beta 1 310, beta 2 1278

• imageJuicy71:

I smile every time I see you post. I am so over the moon happy for you!

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

My Ugly BFP Chart

• imageJumpAroundBucky:

I am early this morning because I am bumping while nursing! I have an outside baby!! FINALLY! (Cue huge sigh of relief)

CONGRATULATIONS!!  Wesley is absolutely beautiful!  And the video gave me a good cry to start my day :)  YAY :)

Me: 43 DH: 39 - AMA, DOR
    Mommy to Sami (IVF), Born 8.30.13
    Surprise non-assisted BFP - 12.29.2014, Beta 1 = 322, Beta 2 = 760
    EDD 9.7.2015

BabyFruit Ticker 

• imageShayliz:

Soooooo cute. You make adorable babies. Congrats again to you!

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

My Ugly BFP Chart

• Hey Ladies.  I tried to be an active poster on this site.  Mainly in the 2ww, waiting to O and the TFAS check-ins.  So this wouldn't seem like a drive by I decided this would be the best thread to announce my BFP.

I got my BFP yesterday on day 32.  I was probably around 14 or 15 DPO.  I had decided not to chart or anything, all I was only checking CM.  From that I believe we hit right at the beginning and right at the end of my FW but I guess it was good enough timing.  I thought I was out this month because all my symptoms I attributed to AF because they were exactly the same as what it always was.

I have my first appointment at the end of March.  My OB/GYN doesn't see women until they are between 10-12 weeks.  I am ok with that since this will be my second.  But I know that if I feel like something is wrong I can go in earlier then that.

Good Luck to all you ladies still trying and to all the ladies already KU H&H 9 months. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"