August 2013 Moms

Dark circles

Anyone else have dark circles lately? Iger alot of sleep so I dunno what's going on...

Re: Dark circles

• I've been noticing them a little more lately. I'm just ALWAYS tired, no matter how much sleep I get but I'm hoping this gets better in the next few weeks.

Anniversary
    William Oliver born 8-5-13 

• I think I always have them from lack of sleep. I have noticed them on the proofs before edits when the light hits just right that I have them in my photoshoot pictures. But I do have insomnia to begin with so I know I don't get enough sleep.
    imageimageimageimage

• Loading the player...
  • I had them for a while too but they got less noticeable once I was able to start drinking more.
    Lilypie - (4vrz)

• If you are getting lots of sleep it may mean you are getting low on iron. I would ask you ob/midwife to check your levels. Just to be on the safe side up your dietary sources of iron.
  • I was up practically all night last night. I just kept waking up. Everything was fine, but I'm known for sleeping like a rock, the second my head hits the pillow, but not this time. Hopefully I get better sleep tonight, only got 2 hours of sleep last night
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"