Baby Names

Sister for....

Eme.ri and Ka.di. My sis is about to have another girl and this is the style her and BIL like. I realize most on this board don't like changing the spelling of names, but for her style she chooses to have an i at the end and wants the third little girl to have the same kind of spelling. Averi was the name they had both decided on until a family member used it. Can anyone offer any suggestions?
BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: Sister for....

• Oh boi, er, boy.

I wouldn't pair Emery/Emeri with Avery/Averi.  How about....yeah sorry, I can't suggest a name I know is spelled incorrectly.

ETA: How about Kylie or Kacie?  They're not my cup of tea, but they're my best friend's stepdaughter's names.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The only name I can think of that isn't overly cutesy and spelled wrong is Naomi.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Loading the player...
  • Cassidi

Molli

Calli

Hadli

Hayli

Kasi (Casey)

Maddi

Ricki

Luci (Lucy)

Orli

Good Luck 

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• imagehmp&mrj:
    The only name I can think of that isn't overly cutesy and spelled wrong is Naomi.

love this suggestion :)

• Haddi
    Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
  • imagesadie8900:

imagehmp&mrj:
    The only name I can think of that isn't overly cutesy and spelled wrong is Naomi.

love this suggestion :)

Agreed.  Fabulous suggestion.  That and Heidi.

June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • image526SadieSadie:

Oh boi, er, boy.

I wouldn't pair Emery/Emeri with Avery/Averi.  How about....yeah sorry, I can't suggest a name I know is spelled incorrectly.

This.

How about correctly spelled names that end in 'i'? I like pp suggestion of Naomi. Lori, Cori, Armani, Nicki, Jodi, Marci are also good.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Naomi

Lexi

Demi

Mari (Marr-ee)

Lori

Elli

Heidi

Kimi/Kimmi

Mimi

Randi

Suri

Tori

Zuri 

• Carli, Maci, Molli, Audri/Aubri, Hadli, Graci, Abbi, Kenzi, Romi.

These names are definitely NMS but hopefully this helped.

• I second Lexi and Suri.
    I like Mckenzi, Laci, Amari, and I'm partial to Lorelei and Leilani.

Not sure if they follow the particular style of the two others though; so difficult!
    TTC since 11/10 BFP 12/2/10-MC 12/30/10 BFP 6/12/12-MC 6/29/12 BFP 12/10/12-MC 12/26/12 BFN 1/20/13-Taking a Breather!
  • Thanks for your input ladies, especially since her style is different from yours!!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"