February 2013 Moms
Options

Mucus Plug Gone (a little TMI)

...and still nothing. I'm 40 weeks pregnant today. On Saturday night I found a big chunk of my mucus plus on my underwear as I was undressing to shower. Was a little excited thinking, this might be it. Went to bed, didn't tell DH. Yesterday morning the same thing happened. Found another big chunk of plug as I was undressing for my morning shower. Showered, got ready, went to church. Told DH that things might be close, but didn't tell him why. But I started to pay extra attention to my body hoping to feel something. Well, here I sit, nothing happening. As of my last appointment I was 3cm dilated, completely effaced. I'm hoping things will start moving between today and tomorrow. I have an appointment with the doc tomorrow so we'll see what she says, i.e., assuming nothing happens before then. Big Smile 
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Mucus Plug Gone (a little TMI)

• Options

Jealous!  I went into labor 4 days after losing my mucus plug with my 1st pg. You are close.  Me? Well I've had zero signs that labor is going to start anytime soon and I'm overdue. Sad

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Options
    imageAimnJus917:

Jealous!  I went into labor 4 days after losing my mucus plug with my 1st pg. You are close.  Me? Well I've had zero signs that labor is going to start anytime soon and I'm overdue. Sad

Started losing mine on Thursday and then had bloody show Saturday and Sunday.  According to my doc this morning, I'm still only dilated 1cm.  GET OUT, BABY!!!

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have been losing mine for the past month. It does regenerate though. You might be close if you are fully effaced. With 2 of mine, I went into labor a couple days after losing mine when I was 100% effaced. GL. I am still waiting. I have been effaced and dilated for a month now and it is getting extremely oainful and annoying :)
  • Options
    I don't know how effaced I am, but I've been 3cm for the last 2 appointments. I started losing bits of my MP at one of my cervical checks (I thought it was discharge b/c it didn't look like the plug....just whitish-yellow stuff...but my OB said differently). Friday night and throughout the weekend I started losing GLOBS of tannish MP, some tinged w/ blood. I got excited, but I still don't feel anything.  I feel like I'm gonna be pregnant forever! lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?...But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:26-27&33-34
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"