February 2013 Moms

I think my cat knows what's up... Lost Plug (naturally TMI)

Seriously this little doombot has been all over my naughty list the last two days. Waking me up early yelling at my all the time (he seriously doesn't meow like ever so this is worrying me) and being a general attention whore...So part of me is all worried he's being so weird. Today he's been a super awful whore cat and yelling at me like non stop. I got up to go to the bathroom about an hour ago and my mucous plug decided now was a good time to evacuate the premises. I've been running on a pretty similar schedule as my mom with both her pregnancies- so I text her to see when she lost hers. The day before labor with both of us... So I got up and showered and finished the like two things I had left to do. The cat is still sitting immediately next to me occasionally yelling at me and nuzzling me. I'm gonna laugh pretty hard if labor does happen in short order and my cat knew days before I did. :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I think my cat knows what's up... Lost Plug (naturally TMI)

• My dog totally knew.  The night before my water broke he wouldn't leave me alone and was rubbing on me and pacing around me.  I went to bed and my water broke two hours later.  I'll be interested to see if kitty is correct!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • My cat's been acting strange too. He's normally very vocal so that's still normal, but he's been wanting attention and cuddles from me all the time, but runs away from anyone else. And he seems to know not to put pressure on my belly which is cute.

• Loading the player...
  • imagefroggystomper:
    Today he's been a super awful whore cat and yelling at me like non stop.

Hahahahaha...this made me lol!

• imageAF9211:

imagefroggystomper:

Glad to be of service :) 

• imageAF9211:

imagefroggystomper:

BAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHA! LOVE THIS! =)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Man I wish I had a smart and useful cat. At least she's pretty.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemishka29:
    Man I wish I had a smart and useful cat. At least she's pretty.

I wish he was either of those things. It think he's just intuitive. Normally he's the semi stupid running around killing crap that isn't there crazy face type. He is really pretty though lol.

• I have 3 cats and I think only 1 of them is really "in tune" to what's going on.  Unfortunately, that means he's meowing ALL the time (super annoying) and he's started peeing everywhere.  We had him checked out, and there's nothing wrong with him medically.  So now we have to start him on anti-anxiety meds because things are going to get even more hectic once LO comes.  Poor guy :-/
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image image
  • I swear I could have written this whole post myself; my cat is absolutely freaking out today. At about 5am this morning she was nuzzling my face with her ice cold nose trying to wake me up purring. I got home from work today and she came flying down the stairs mewing... she is NOT going to like not being the only child anymore lol
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"