February 2013 Moms
Options

The new #1 reason I wish I went to Hogwarts.

Previously I thought the coolest thing wizards could do was fly. Now, there's no question that I'd rather have the ability to say "Accio Tums" and they'd just fly from across the room into my hand.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: The new #1 reason I wish I went to Hogwarts.

• Options
    I would levicorpus myself up the stairs instead of having to climb them myself. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I would say "Accio Baby" and have my baby in my arms w/o the pain of labor, lol!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?...But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:26-27&33-34
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemamasmurf12:
    I would say "Accio Baby" and have my baby in my arms w/o the pain of labor, lol!

This! This! Can we do this! 

• Options
    YES. I should think bigger!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I wish there was a magical way to empty my bladder in the middle of the night without having to roll my fat behind off the bed and waddle to the bathroom (well, a way that doesn't involve peeing in the bed, obviously)! 

• Options

imagemamasmurf12:

This is EXACTLY what I thought of when I saw the title of this post. 

I like cookies.

• Options
    I would definitely have DH expelliarmus this kid right out of me! 
    Ashley Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Personally I like that chocolate is the medicine used for healing. I could definitely go for that after birth!!
  • Options

image+adamwife+:
    I wish there was a magical way to empty my bladder in the middle of the night without having to roll my fat behind off the bed and waddle to the bathroom (well, a way that doesn't involve peeing in the bed, obviously)! 

I want this too. I could go on longer walks as well if this secret was known to me!

• Options

imagemamasmurf12:

This! XD 

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

Love this thread! 

All excellent ideas. I'm thinking about the banquet table with never-ending food. YUM. 

• Options

haha all of these sound like good ideas!

And then I would zap my body to it's pre-baby shape !

• Options

image+adamwife+:

I think this!!! Sometimes I'm afraid I won't make it out of bed before my bladder explodes!

We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"