February 2013 Moms

What is the name going to be?

What's the top choice(s)?
SAHM to DD1 (7), DS (5) and DD2 (1)

Re: What is the name going to be?

• Brenton Scott.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Boy: Matthew John
    Girl: Either Julianna or Samantha...we keep going back and forth and have no ideas for middle names....im accepting votes/suggestions!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Our little girl will be Emily Samantha. 

imagejd614:
    Boy: Matthew John
    Girl: Either Julianna or Samantha...we keep going back and forth and have no ideas for middle names....im accepting votes/suggestions!!

awesome names! I would go with a one-syllable middle name for the girl (I know they are super popular but Rose, Grace, Anne, etc.) or a family name like someone's maiden name or a mother or grandmother's first name.

Married 2/15/09, BFP #1 02/03/12 - EDD 10/13/12, Missed M/C 03/15/12@9w5d (measuring 8w3d) They weren't kidding when they said "Beware the Ides of March" Image and video hosting by TinyPic BFP#2 06/13/12 - Emily Samantha born on Feb 9, 2013!
  • Girl - Ruth Jeanette or Elizabeth June

Boy - first name contenders are Noah, Paul, Lucas, and Abraham; middle name contenders are Alan, Jeffrey, Stanley, and Maurice 

I let DH pick the names after the birth and so far it sounds like he likes Ruth Jeanette and Noah Alan/Lucas Alan the best.  Neither of us like to pick before the birth because we did that with #1 and thought the name didn't fit well, so we switched once we saw him.  We'll see!!!!

• Boy: Wolfram Vincent

Girl: Oona Persephone

Can't wait to find out which one we get to use!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Boy: Joseph Andrew
    Girl: Caroline Elizabeth
                    Our Blessing From God Through Adoption
                   Our Blessing After TTC for 6 Years (natural birth!)
                             EBFing, CDing, BWing, SAHM
  • Samuel William
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • FN: Elizabeth

MN: still debating, definitely going with 1 MN being the name of DH's two grandmothers (same name), possibly adding a second MN, though, since his grandmas unfortunately have an awful name.

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• Boy: Spencer Charles (Charles is my dad's name)

Girl: Gwendolyn Catherine (Catherine is my middle name and my deceased grandma's name)

DS has DH's fn as his middle name so I wanted LO2 to have one of my family names in it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Girl: Lila Marianne

Boy: Emerson David

• Tyler Robert (my grandma's name was Roberta)....or

Tyler David (both DH's and step son's mn is David)

I'm leaning more towards Tyler Robert so we can use a name from my family since this will be my only baby :-)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers  image

• I think if it's a boy DH has settled on Joseph Michael (Jacob Michael Jr is also on the table).  If it's a girl I'm hoping DH lets me name her upon arrival.  He claims he doesn't like any of my names.  My top two are Ariel (mn probably Marie) and Naomi (mn maybe Rose?).
  • Harper Marion Elizabeth 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Connor Michael or Oliver Michael (Michael for my brother who passed away)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Quinn Penelope Smile

• It's a secret, Rumpelstiltskin! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Boy: Kade Thomas

Girl: Piper Anne 

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • This is the first time I have actually written them down..but we are actually discussing it so we shall see:

Girl: debating between Evelyn or Maeve

MN: He wants his mother's maiden name and i want my mother's. Both of our middle names are our mom's maiden names.  (Our first dd's first name is my maiden name - family names are VERY important to both of us). So we shall see who wins:)

Boy: I think we might do a junior. Robert -  his mom's maiden name . Nick name will be Mack (his mom's maiden name starts with Mc, and calling someone Mac for a nick name for an Irish last name is fairly common)

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I usually only lurk...but am bored at home on MBR. We are having a little girl (EDD 02/25) and plan on naming her Audra Erin-Marie. Audra is my husband's grandmothers name. Erin is a name he's always loved, and Marie is my mom's middle name.  Obviously, family names are important to us. :)
  • Boy: Peter Sidney

Girl: Victoria and no MN yet. It needs to be something with an S to go with our family (Me, DH and DD all have S middle names.)

• Alexandra Quinn : )
  • LO will be Nicklaus Eric.  Nicklaus was DH's grandpa (he came from the Ukraine, hence the spelling) and Eric is my brother. 

If LO hd been a girl, she would have been Marjorie Diana (nn Jorie).

Marjorie was my grandma and Diana was DH's late mother's name.

• Caleb something...haven't picked a middle name yet.  I like Caleb Alexander, Caleb Henry, and Caleb Owen.  DH needs to pick one! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Girl: Rowan Adele

Boy: Asher Arden... second guessing this now.. for some reason! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagealcammor:

This is the first time I have actually written them down..but we are actually discussing it so we shall see:

Girl: debating between Evelyn or Maeve

MN: He wants his mother's maiden name and i want my mother's. Both of our middle names are our mom's maiden names.  (Our first dd's first name is my maiden name - family names are VERY important to both of us). So we shall see who wins:)

Boy: I think we might do a junior. Robert -  his mom's maiden name . Nick name will be Mack (his mom's maiden name starts with Mc, and calling someone Mac for a nick name for an Irish last name is fairly common)

Lurking but my husband goes by "Mac" and we have a Mac.... sounding last name. We both like it but it does get annoying at times when you tell someone his name repeatedly and they still say "Well, nice to meet you Matt!". His real name is Ryan though so we get the same thing with Brian.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"