Phoenix Babies

First baby due in August (Gilbert)

Just wondering if any new moms in the area were expecting in August?!?!  Would love some company as this is my first child on the way!!!!!  I'm 38 yrs old and can't wait to meet our new addition!  So excited!

Re: First baby due in August (Gilbert)

• hi! I have an 8 month old daughter but am expecting again late July! I live in Chandler. Happy and healthy 9 months to you!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congratulations!  I am due with my first baby in late August.  Good luck to you and feel free to keep in touch as we progress!
  • Loading the player...
  • We are due in August as well.  The 31st of August.  I am 30 and my boyfriend is 32 on the 5th.  I don't know anyone expecting either!  We live in the North Phoenix area.  Congrats on your addition!!
  • I am due in august with my first child. I live in north Phoenix
  • I live in North Phoenix and am due in the middle of August and will be a new mom. I'd love some friends that can relate! 
    Mrs. Cerreta
  • Congrats everyone! We are expecting our first baby in October and are very excited.  I am also from Gilbert :) 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Due in mid-late July with our 4th LO - we're in Gilbert (close by the San Tan Mall). :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm due early july with a little boy, our first. I'm 36 and we live in the ahwatukee foothills.
  • Hey Marleyava, I am a new mom expecting on August 14, and live in Salome.  How is the pregnancy coming along.

• Hi!

I'm a FTM and I am due August 1st!  Congratulations and best wishes for a smooth and easy pregnancy!  I live nearby in Queen Creek.  Hopefully we can keep in touch and possibly start a new moms group?

Gina

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I just found this board and saw this post! I'm due August 31st, and live in Mesa. :) I'd love to meet some moms-to-be in the area. I don't have any friends in AZ who are are PG or have little ones.
  • I'm due in August as well. On the 10th. This is my first baby as well. I feel lost on a lot of the things I'm supposed to be doing at the moment. I live in Southwest Phoenix.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi! I am due in July and would love to connect with new moms (like myself) for the journey we are about to embark on!
  • I'm due with my 2nd in October as well and also in GIlbert. My son is going to be 8 in August though so it feels as though I'm doing it for the first time again! :) We found out last week we are having a girl. We went to Miracle View for a gender peak ultrasound. We get another at our DR on the 24th, I'll definitely be looking for confirmation just in case! heheh  When do you find out the gender? 
  • 1st baby due late August, I live in Southwest Phx.
  • Hello. I am also in Gilbert. DS1 will be one 3/14 and we are expecting #2 in late October!
  • Hello! I'm a first time mom too... due 8/23/14... I live in Chandler. :)
  • I live in Gilbert and would love to connect with other moms-to-be! Anyone want to start a Facebook or email group?
    Me: 29, DH: 29
    TTC since: 2/13
    Long, anovulatory cycles
    Began fertility testing 12/13
    Ultrasound and bloodwork: Everything looks good (according to my ob/gyn)
    HSG: waiting to schedule
    SA: scheduled with RE for 1/6/14
  • First time Mom age 29, DD is Aug 4th, I live in Chandler =)
  • I would be interested in a closed Facebook group.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"