February 2013 Moms

"Any news??" texts...

Impatient friends and family sending texts to see if I'm in labor are all getting a lovely photo of the poop DS made on the potty this morning. That's some pretty great news :)

Re: "Any news??" texts...

• Heck yeah, that's great news, congrats!  DS will only pee on the potty...how did you get him to poop?

I changed my FB status to: www.haveyouhadthatbabyyet.com to try and ward off people from asking, it's working so far.  I'm not changing it again until LO is born.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Hahaha!!! That is awesome. I am due tomorrow and not looking forward to all the texts/calls etc that are sure to pour in this week. Maybe my mucus plug will fall out today and I could send a picture of that...

I like cookies.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Bahahaha thats great...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageeriannc22:
    Hahaha!!! That is awesome. I am due tomorrow and not looking forward to all the texts/calls etc that are sure to pour in this week. Maybe my mucus plug will fall out today and I could send a picture of that...

This made me LOL. Big Smile

• imageAimnJus917:

Heck yeah, that's great news, congrats!  DS will only pee on the potty...how did you get him to poop?

I changed my FB status to: www.haveyouhadthatbabyyet.com to try and ward off people from asking, it's working so far.  I'm not changing it again until LO is born.

LOL love this!

We lucked out and he just asks to poop on the potty. I do sing a really ridiculous poop song but I don't think it contributes much other than the deterioration of my sanity

• imageeriannc22:
    Hahaha!!! That is awesome. I am due tomorrow and not looking forward to all the texts/calls etc that are sure to pour in this week. Maybe my mucus plug will fall out today and I could send a picture of that...

I think that would send the perfect message :) 

• Thats wonderful! Im sure your friends and family will love that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Haha that is great!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• imagelylahlove:
    imageAimnJus917:

Heck yeah, that's great news, congrats!  DS will only pee on the potty...how did you get him to poop?

LOL love this!

We lucked out and he just asks to poop on the potty. I do sing a really ridiculous poop song but I don't think it contributes much other than the deterioration of my sanity

That's great! I figure he'll just decide to do it one day...sigh. You might be on to something with a silly poop song though!

• imageeriannc22:

I'm due tomorrow too, but I'm already getting the "No baby yet?" texts and messages (started last night).  I kept thinking "Believe me, I'm more frustrated than you are that there is no baby yet!"  I try to be a champ about it though, since it's nice that people even care.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image image
  • Love it!  I'm so excited for you and your DS!  DD is only doing pee pee on the potty right now, so we're still working on the poop! 

My grandmother keeps calling my parents to see if I had the baby yet.  I told my dad to tell her that I had it 3 weeks ago but forgot to tell her!

• Congrats on the poop news!  That's awesome.

But yeah, this is the reason I shut my phone off around 39 weeks every time.  I want to be like, "Mom and MIL, do you seriously think I'm not going to call you when I go into labor?"  Why on earth would they call for an update?  Do they really think I'm just going to give birth without letting them know?

• HAHAHAHAHAHA!  I love it. :)  I don't mind the people who have asked once...  But those who ask regularly...  Especially my dad who KNOWS he's one of the first calls...  Ugh.  They're getting on my last nerve.  It's not like I'm just keeping LO in here for the fun of it!
  • imageAimnJus917:

I LOVE THIS!!!! LOL

We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Oh my gosh, I'm so sick of the phone calls and texts!!!  As if I wasn't already annoyed enough that this babe was due 3 days ago....

You're idea is too funny (and cute). 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Not to be a Debbie Downer but... Ok, yeah, I'll be a Debbie Downer and say I'd kinda like some inquiries about when the baby's gonna be here. It would be nice for someone other than me to care ;) 
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"