February 2013 Moms

I hate this ambiguity!

So I have this finger-tapping feeling of "anytime now!" - super frequent BH, been losing pieces of mucus plug all weekend, infrequent flu-like responses, nesting...

I'm not due until next week but one minute I'm fine, then the next I feel like I'm going to have a nervous breakdown wanting things to just start already!

Ugh, I wish I could just stop thinking and just relax!

Re: I hate this ambiguity!

• imagePeanutR1:

...so the next person to tell me that walking helps move it along is getting smacked in the mouth. I can barely walk to the toilet.  

Ha ha! I'd have to smack myself then - I feel like that's all I keep telling myself, "Just keep going...just keep going....it'll make this go faster...."

It's all I can do to not quit my job right now, I tell you! I have no desire to show up ever again but it's one of those, "I have no other option" thing so this frustrated momma is going to keep sucking it up. Ha ha, I've never been so excited about seing the labor and delivery room though!!!

• I'm edgy too and I feel like the baby is about to pop out of my butt because she's so low.  I am so not ready for the delivery room though.  I'm still relatively comfortable and having fun not having to go to work and having no responsibility.  I'm still super nervous about delivery.  I do fear that if I don't go into labor soon I'm going to burst from all the food I'm eating!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"