May 2012 Moms

name that May 2012 momma

This bumpie keeps popping into my head because she posted a lot back when we were pregnant. She was adopting a baby and the birth mother was on the younger side and I believe the birth mother was in and out of the doctor's office/hospital and I think there may have been some other drama with the birth mother during the pregnancy. Anyway I was wondering if anyone knew who I was talking about and what ever came of the adoption...
BabyFetus Ticker

Corbin | born 4.19.12
Baby boy #2 | due 4.13.15

Re: name that May 2012 momma

• Oh yeah I wonder too, I think she left for fb at one point. I can't remember her name sorry.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • I am no help but I remember who you are talking about!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • I remember her! Didnt her name have Jules or Jewel in it? I could be totally wrong but it's just my guess.

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• It turned out being a cautionary tale of false security within the seemingly safest nooks of the internet.  She's now referred to as Scamanda. 

Won't waste more effort talking about her, but the little girl is happy and healthy.

• imageNatalie&Mark:

It turned out being a cautionary tale of false security within the seemingly safest nooks of the internet.  She's now referred to as Scamanda. 

Won't waste more effort talking about her, but the little girl is happy and healthy.

Did you know you're 76 weeks pregnant? ;)

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagehuskymomma94:
    imageNatalie&Mark:

It turned out being a cautionary tale of false security within the seemingly safest nooks of the internet.  She's now referred to as Scamanda. 

Did you know you're 76 weeks pregnant? ;)

Hi old bump friends and the FB group that is checking out this post! I just had to see what my old signature looked like, it's been too long since I've logged into this account.

• Haha!  Everyone is so pregnant!  Those babies need to come out!!
  • Ticker check... 
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Oooo! I actually changed mine.  

And look at my tiny baby!  Ah! 
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

• imagetm599:
    Oooo! I actually changed mine.  

Sweet P! (This is Grace, btw)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageNatalie&Mark:
    I am actually 76 weeks pregnant.  The Guiness record is 80, I think.

Natalie - I'm 77 weeks! woah.

• Just changed my ticker and checking it out! Hello again Bump mommies! It's been awhile!
  • Ticker check. :)
    BabyFetus Ticker image
    imageimage
    Michelle & Joe Married 9-10-04
  • imagemrspirate:

imagetm599:
    Oooo! I actually changed mine.  

Sweet P! (This is Grace, btw)

MRS PIRATE?!

Yarrrr, matey!  
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

• Uggg that woman!
    loving being a mommy Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageNatalie&Mark:

Oh super. Wonder how I missed that...unless the drama wasn't brought here which would be awesome. I like this board and how drama free it has been since the beginning.

BabyFetus Ticker

Corbin | born 4.19.12
    Baby boy #2 | due 4.13.15
  • I do miss hearing from all the may mommas that left for fb! How is everyone??
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • WOW!  Hello mommies!!!!!

• hi! 

BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I'll join in on the fun! HELLLURRRRR EVERYONE!
    First came love, then came marriage - Oct 31, 09
    Then came a miscarriage March '11
    Then came a baby in the baby carriage May 16, 12

Waiting on our second little peanut!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    VOTE on my Name List
  • I don't know if anyone remembers me but hello everyone :) it's been a while and life has been crazy :) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • ticker check... I can't remember what mine looks like!
  • oh wow, I must have changed mine at some point after Lily was born, ... at least I'm not 76 weeks pregnant like some of my MM friends! ;)  
  • Hey FB friends!!  Come back and play!

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• Jewelbug I do believe was her bumpname or something along those lines. Needless to say she scammed a momma out of around 3000 dollars that we raised. She also didn't take care of the baby well, so DFS took it...the baby is now happy and healthy and adopted by a great family.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"