Baby Showers

Best Hostess Gift U Can Think Of?

Hello ladies,

Love all your ideas. Was wondering if you had any cool ideas for a gift for the hostess of my baby shower. I have had suggestions of restaurant gift cards and flowers. Just wondering if you had any other neat ideas. 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Best Hostess Gift U Can Think Of?

• What does your hostess like? 

Wine? Chocolate? Shoes? Gardening? Nail polish?

I think the best gifts are the ones where the recipient's preferences are considered and a gift is chosen based on what a person would like.

Me, I would like a candle or body scrub or lotion. I also have a Shar-pei, so something Shar-pei related would be fun. I would also like movies or restaurant gift certificates.   

Anniversary
    When you've been married this long, you need a ticker to remind you.

Baby Boy M - 08/01/2013 

Expecting Baby Bean February 2017
  • I received a gift certificate for a massage with my massage therapist.  I was thrilled.

• Loading the player...
  • imagecinderin:

What does your hostess like? 

I think the best gifts are the ones where the recipient's preferences are considered and a gift is chosen based on what a person would like.

This.

It's hard to go wrong with a gift certificate to a spa or some other form of pampering, just consider what your hostess likes and go from there :)

Married since 5.9.2009 Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • I agree with PPs to think about what your hostess would like.  What would you buy her for her birthday or Christmas?
    BabyFetus Ticker; Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageJaynieByrd:
    imagecinderin:

What does your hostess like? 

This.

It's hard to go wrong with a gift certificate to a spa or some other form of pampering, just consider what your hostess likes and go from there :)

I agree

• Personally, I love wine. If I were hosting a shower and the recipient wanted to gift me something, she couldn't go wrong with wine! Another great option is a GC to her fav clothing store or restaurant.
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
    O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I got mine some nice manicure sets (Elle from Kohls) - they were $8 each... and I used a blank card and wrote "Mani Thanks" on the front and a nice note on the inside thanking them for their help. total of 5 people who brought a lot of the food, or paper products etc)

My Mom and Sister did A LOT with the planning and spent a ton of time so I also got them a gift certificate for a mani/pedi from a local salon I know they go to and put it inside their manicure kit....

I did however tell them theirs had a little extra in it because I know they worked so hard just so they didn't mention it to the others... It looked like all the gifts were the same!

Pregnancy Ticker PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Thanks ladies for all the suggestions! Love the spa idea. 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"