February 2013 Moms

Almost made it to February!

James Michael is HERE!!! Checked into L&D early Thursday morning and after a few hours of monitoring DS and contractions they noticed that his heart rate was dropping with the contractions and after trying a few different things first DS was born via C-Section on 1/31/13 at 11:42am, weighing 7lbs 15oz, 20 1/4" long, he is perfectly healthy and the absolute love of my life! Since my husband is in basic training for the Air Force he couldn't be here, but after contacting the American Red Cross to get the message out to him that I was having a cesarean my nurse set it up with the red cross to have my husband contact her portable phone, he called right as they were starting the surgery so I was able to talk to him during the entire procedure and he was able to hear his son's first cry. I will never be able to fully thank that nurse for what she did for my family, we are all so thankful. I hope everyone has safe and speedy deliveries and I thank you all for your support and advice over these last 9 months! For all of the FTMs I can promise you with all of my heart that every stretch mark, every episode of nausea, vomiting, and indigestion, and every chubby little toe is beyond worth it the first time you hold your child, there is no word that can describe the love that you instantly feel at that moment. Thank you all and may God Bless you and your families!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Almost made it to February!

• imageandieb0316:
    James Michael is HERE!!! Checked into Lamp;D early Thursday morning and after a few hours of monitoring DS and contractions they noticed that his heart rate was dropping with the contractions and after trying a few different things first DS was born via CSection on 1/31/13 at 11:42am, weighing 7lbs 15oz, 20 1/4" long, he is perfectly healthy and the absolute love of my life! Since my husband is in basic training for the Air Force he couldn't be here, but after contacting the American Red Cross to get the message out to him that I was having a cesarean my nurse set it up with the red cross to have my husband contact her portable phone, he called right as they were starting the surgery so I was able to talk to him during the entire procedure and he was able to hear his son's first cry. I will never be able to fully thank that nurse for what she did for my family, we are all so thankful. I hope everyone has safe and speedy deliveries and I thank you all for your support and advice over these last 9 months! For all of the FTMs I can promise you with all of my heart that every stretch mark, every episode of nausea, vomiting, and indigestion, and every chubby little toe is beyond worth it the first time you hold your child, there is no word that can describe the love that you instantly feel at that moment. Thank you all and may God Bless you and your families!
    Congrats to you!!!! I'm glad you both are doing well!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • And now I'm crying. How INCEDABLY sweet of that nurse!! And you are a strong woman to have your baby without your DH and not act/ feel cheated or bitter. Thanks for some perspective!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Soo happy for you!! Congrats!

• I'm crying now too! Congrats on your little boy's arrival!!! I hope your husband is able to see his little guy soon. Best wishes to you and your family!
  • Congratulations!!! Such a sweet story!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congratulations! I teared up because I started to remember the first time I really held my first daughter.  It really is wonderful.  Many Blessings!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Congrats! God's blessings to you all, too! Thank you to your husband for serving our country in the military!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congratulations!!! That's an amazing story!

I like cookies.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Such a beautiful birth story!! Congrats to you and welcome baby James. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married: 05/14/2011

DS Was Born: 02/10/2013

EDD: 10/19/2015

• Congratulations!!!!
  • Congrats!! What a beautiful story made me cry!
  • Congratulations! I love your story, I'm so glad your DH got to be on the phone with you and hear his baby!
    image BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congrats! I am sorry your husband couldn't be there but that is great they were able to get him on the phone.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• This made me cry as well, you are an amazingly strong woman to go through that alone! And how lucky you got that fantastic nurse, I bet she'll never know what that meant to you and DH!!! Congrats on your baby boy!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    photo D0EE104210C440E48E28B53BA940865Bashx_zpsff62f0b1.gif photo A24F501B345347968B2BC922AD7C0613ashx_zpsf08f7401.gif
  • Congratulations!  This brought a tear to my eye!  So happy your DH was able to hear your son's first cry, nothing will ever compare to that. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image image
  • What a beautiful story, congratulations to you and your family!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats on your little man! 

Together since April 2004.  Married since June 19th, 2010.
     BFP #1: January 31st 2012: CP. 
     BFP #2: June 1st 2012, Due:2/8/13. Avery was born via unplanned c section on 2/13/13. 
     BFP #3: Sept. 25th, 2014. Due: 6/5/15.  MMC on 10/23/14. Confirmed complete molar pregnancy per D&C 10/29/14, 
    HCG officially negative 12/10/14.  Benched until June 2015.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"